New Aiming Mode For PC, Semi-Automatic

PC Wotb Mechanics Gameplay Suggestion World Of Tanks Blitz Settings Aiming Aiming Mode

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

XSleighSlayer #1 Posted 03 September 2021 - 09:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 878 battles
  • [_MAH_]

So I'll keep this short, I really hate both aiming modes on blitz PC. With the auto aim mode, it's really hard to hit moving targets or see targets from far away since it always zooms in and out, but on the other hand, manual aim mode also messes my aiming up since I use shift to switch between the views which always messes my aiming up since I have to zoom in or out before even starting to aim.

Now to my suggestion; Semi_Automatic mode.

It's basically where the view zooms in like auto aim mode every time you aim at a tank, but you can freely control the zoom afterwards, and the zoom level resets every time you get out of sniper mode. It would just make life easier and I don't think is a complex feature thing to add.

Now I already know that this premise alone will trigger a lot of mobile players but please, I am tired of having to switch between these modes every few battles to then regret my decision and switch back.

Droodles_Little_Noodle #2 Posted 03 September 2021 - 11:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2233 battles

View PostXSleighSlayer, on 03 September 2021 - 02:09 PM, said:

So I'll keep this short, I really hate both aiming modes on blitz PC. With the auto aim mode, it's really hard to hit moving targets or see targets from far away since it always zooms in and out, but on the other hand, manual aim mode also messes my aiming up since I use shift to switch between the views which always messes my aiming up since I have to zoom in or out before even starting to aim.

Now to my suggestion; Semi_Automatic mode.

It's basically where the view zooms in like auto aim mode every time you aim at a tank, but you can freely control the zoom afterwards, and the zoom level resets every time you get out of sniper mode. It would just make life easier and I don't think is a complex feature thing to add.

Now I already know that this premise alone will trigger a lot of mobile players but please, I am tired of having to switch between these modes every few battles to then regret my decision and switch back.

the pc auto aim is aimbot...

Sometimes I want to hang in Europe without the EU...

XSleighSlayer #3 Posted 04 September 2021 - 12:05 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 878 battles
  • [_MAH_]

View PostDroodles_Little_Noodle, on 03 September 2021 - 11:42 PM, said:

the pc auto aim is aimbot...

Not talking about auto-aim, I am talking about aim mode under control settings on PC

Edit: I also find pc auto aim much less reliable than mobile aim but that's for another post.

Edited by XSleighSlayer, 04 September 2021 - 12:07 AM.

Flexsphincter1 #4 Posted 04 September 2021 - 12:10 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20955 battles
i use the manual setting in game  ,and use  setting for the wheel on my mouse to adjust focus.. got auto focus to work once on  pc and hated it. was taking bad shots that i wouldnt take with auto off.

_Zakalwe_ #5 Posted 04 September 2021 - 04:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31445 battles
  • [AGILE]
I think you're confusing aim mode with zoom mode.

KempBushThe3rd #6 Posted 04 September 2021 - 05:22 AM

my words sometimes mean things

• Players
  • 23145 battles
  • [-PYX-]
I used to have the same problem with manual zoom until a fellow forumer taught me to use mouse wheel to scope in and out instead of the shift key. Helped tremendously.

acrisis #7 Posted 04 September 2021 - 03:13 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21904 battles
  • [III-C]

AIM / AUTO-AIM  <  >  ZOOM

Use the scroll wheel.

BE     (+)   
>> Desktop mode  =>  + Recent topics   + Staff Posts 
    > WG Bugs & current update   > Feedback  
 > Videos   > Vehicle Bay   > Guides    

> PingPlotter >  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified using PingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training | Mentor | Pingplotter Guy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users