Automatic reloading

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TheDuketoday #1 Posted 09 September 2021 - 10:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 3113 battles
  • [1RISH]

Where/how can I find which of my tankes have automatic reloader?  Trying to decide if this is a crew skill I should be developing for my garage.  

Thanks 

The Duke

Posit1ve_ #2 Posted 09 September 2021 - 11:50 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 77133 battles
  • [_N_]

Sounds like you're talking about the soft recoil crew skill

To answer your question directly, the way you know your tank has "automatic loading" (also known as an autoloader) is if your tank has some sort of magazine. In-battle, you'll know because there are a few green shell icons to the left side of your reticle indicating the rounds remaining in the magazine. You can also check in the garage by checking the modules on your tank. If the gun has an icon resembling 3 shells, that indicates a gun with an autoloader. Of the tanks you have played, the Leopard, is the only tank at tier 5 and above that has an autoloader

Also, none of the lines you are pursuing right now at tier 6+ have autoloaders, with the exception of the SP1C, which has a small 2 shell autoloader option.

That aside, soft recoil is a pretty niche skill. Even among autoloaders, most tanks aim faster than they can shoot; so it only benefits a very select few tanks above tier 5, and it's pretty much limited to just the T71, Chi Ri, TVP 50/51, M V Yoh, M VI Yoh, and maybe one or two others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Instead, I would probably prioritize getting Precision fire or Hasty shot first

Edited by Posit1ve_, 09 September 2021 - 11:50 PM.

336 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users