Enrichment: Relevant or Outdated?

Enrichment

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Enrichment: Relevant or Outdated? (10 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Your thoughts on Enrichment

1. Relevant (fine as is) (2 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Outdated (need to be updated) (8 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

Vote Hide poll

AstoIfo #1 Posted 13 September 2021 - 10:39 PM

Beware of Traps

• Players
  • 14645 battles
  • [ZELDA]

The recent enrichment sale got me thinking about how outdated the system really is. Back in February, 2017, WG first introduced the enrichment feature via update 3.6. It allowed any tech tree tank above tier 5 to be temporarily enriched for gold. Only certain tanks from tiers 5 to 8 could be permanently enriched. A lot of time has passed since then. 

Fast forward to today, there are more tier 10 premiums/collectors than there are tier 9 counterparts. The question I ask is why WG never added tier 9/10 tanks to the list of tanks that could be permanently enriched. It can't be that WG are trying to make tier 9/10 less profitable to keep players from spamming them, considering that they sell these high tier premiums/collectors with higher credit coefficients every month. 

There are currently 3 premium/collector tier 10s that have less than 100% credit coefficients. The 121b with 90%, the T-22 medium with 81%, and the M60 with 80%. These tanks cannot even be enriched temporarily, meaning you will bleed credits unless you have premium time or credit boosters. I wish WG would update the enrichment system, rather than slapping the old 2017 system on new tech tree tanks. 

I know most will say that the enrichment system is a scam and a waste of gold, but sometimes the enrichment sale can be a better deal. Do you believe that WG should expand the enrichment system, or do you think it is fine as is?

Failure is life's greatest teacher. Once you accept failure, and learn from it, you will know success.

_Crusader6_ #2 Posted 13 September 2021 - 11:24 PM

Please don’t go to town.

• Players
  • 78326 battles
  • [III-P]

M60 now has 81% it was moved up to equal the M48 Patton. 
 Considering it was free at the start for those of us who got it, the dismal credit coefficient wasn’t an issue.   
Once it was sold for $, IMHO it should have been bumped up to at least 100% 

121B has a 140% Credit Coefficient it’s the highest of the 4 available Med Prem (Enriched/Collector) The AMX 30 B has a 130% you missed that one, or you where just picking on the 3 you thought was low. 

The T-22 Med also has a 81% like the M60, not 60%, IMHO that it fine, as it’s a tank still quite strong and generally WG has lower CO’s on above average tanks. 

There are two more coming out for tier X prem meds:

KampFpanzer 50 T and the Obj 907 - both finished testing and waiting release.

No idea what the Credit Coefficients are, as I never did the math during test (if I had I couldn’t share anyway) - and there was no guarantee that it would stay the same.  

Then there will be 6 Meds, 6 Heavies, and 1 TD are far as Prem (E/C) tier X tanks. 

Frankly as an original free gift M60 owner I think WG made a mistake with the introduction of Premium (Enriched/ Collector) vehicles in 9/10.    
  9/10 should not be a place one is making credits, but that ship sailed - and so I’d be happy with more tier 9 E/C tanks as 9 is a fun tier you can unwind in rather after sweating X for a bit.  

I hate Annihilator spammers...  

Tank Hoarder: 463 tanks in Garage:  480/480 Played Tanks Aced

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

AstoIfo #3 Posted 14 September 2021 - 04:28 AM

Beware of Traps

• Players
  • 14645 battles
  • [ZELDA]
I got my numbers from Posit1ve_'s thread, but it is rather old. I chose the tanks that were under 100%, which are tier 10s as the tier 9 P/Cs are all above 100% credit coefficients. The game could use some more tier 9 premiums/collectors though. 

Failure is life's greatest teacher. Once you accept failure, and learn from it, you will know success.

Markus_The0 #4 Posted 14 September 2021 - 05:29 AM

Strategy and Kindness

• Players
  • 28713 battles
  • [HOOD]

Well, if you recall from recent news articles, WG is looking at potentially adjusting the credit earnings and game economics at higher tiers, so it's very possible we could see adjustments made to the rules of enrichment as part of that.

My personal wish is to see certain collector tanks have their credit coefficients increased or be enrich-able (only certain tanks, though--I'd rather not have a whole battlefield of enriched smashers, haha). Basically, what I really want is a better credit earning T21 and KV-13! :D

*distant chanting: K-V-thirt-teen-for-ever! K-V-thirt-teen-for-ever! K-V-thirt-teen-for-ever! K-V-thirt-teen-for-ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Edited by Markus_The0, 14 September 2021 - 05:36 AM.

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.

KommandantSEEN_2014 #5 Posted 14 September 2021 - 08:41 AM

Yukari Akiyama Fanboi

• Players
  • 25674 battles
  • [-MM]
Enrich maus when

Blitz Economics - Premium & Collector Tank Tracker

http://forum.wotblit...202021-edition/

Wg should Ban the BOTS and AFKERS PERMANTLY

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #6 Posted 14 September 2021 - 04:47 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 70993 battles
  • [CRYBB]

View PostAstoIfo, on 13 September 2021 - 05:39 PM, said:

It can't be that WG are trying to make tier 9/10 less profitable to keep players from spamming them, considering that they sell these high tier premiums/collectors with higher credit coefficients every month. 

What do you think the matchmaking would look like if every pubbie could run a 183 or e100, and never run out of credits? 

Which pubbie is gonna drop 15-20k gold on a t8 premium, when they could enrich an e100 or 183?

A better question might be how WG makes expensive pixels more desirable.

Whether it's by making a tank OP, or just unique compared to what's on offer through the tech tree - it's the development and sales of a single vehicle compared to pushing out a full TT line and hoping people buy premium time or use gold to free XP the line.  

Look at tanks like the at15a and kv5 - if the at15 and kv4 cranked out a steady profit, who's gonna jump for joy at the chance to pay for the premium? 

Look at the 215b. They could've gone the wotpc route and pulled that tank off the tech tree, but then they wouldn't be able to sell the chieftain or the super conq. 

Or the 4202. Wotpc says bleh it's junk - makes it a junk tier 8 premium that nobody wants. Blitz fixed the tanks biggest issue, top speed; and that leaves the door open for the cent AX as an eventual tier x prem. 

I have more to say on the topic, and I'd like to go back through this post and edit it heavily for content and clarity - but my nose is telling me there's a diaper to change, so I'm just gonna leave it 

But yeah, profit is the motivation for WG decisions, so it's helpful to start from there.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

Droodles_Little_Noodle #7 Posted 14 September 2021 - 07:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2233 battles
  • [EC-]

View PostAstoIfo, on 13 September 2021 - 03:39 PM, said:

The recent enrichment sale got me thinking about how outdated the system really is. Back in February, 2017, WG first introduced the enrichment feature via update 3.6. It allowed any tech tree tank above tier 5 to be temporarily enriched for gold. Only certain tanks from tiers 5 to 8 could be permanently enriched. A lot of time has passed since then. 

Fast forward to today, there are more tier 10 premiums/collectors than there are tier 9 counterparts. The question I ask is why WG never added tier 9/10 tanks to the list of tanks that could be permanently enriched. It can't be that WG are trying to make tier 9/10 less profitable to keep players from spamming them, considering that they sell these high tier premiums/collectors with higher credit coefficients every month. 

There are currently 3 premium/collector tier 10s that have less than 100% credit coefficients. The 121b with 90%, the T-22 medium with 81%, and the M60 with 80%. These tanks cannot even be enriched temporarily, meaning you will bleed credits unless you have premium time or credit boosters. I wish WG would update the enrichment system, rather than slapping the old 2017 system on new tech tree tanks. 

I know most will say that the enrichment system is a scam and a waste of gold, but sometimes the enrichment sale can be a better deal. Do you believe that WG should expand the enrichment system, or do you think it is fine as is?

because they want you to buy gold... and it needs to be updated. I want to enrich my STB-1, FV4202, and my Bc-25-t

Edited by Droodles_Little_Noodle, 14 September 2021 - 07:08 PM.

Sometimes I want to hang in Europe without the EU...

Also tagged with Enrichment

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users