Clan Credit Bank / More Deputy Lead Leeway?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Clan Bank / Deputy Lead Leeway (4 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Do you support the Clan Bank Idea?

1. Yes (1 vote [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Do you support adding more leeway for deputy leads?

1. Yes (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No (1 vote [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Hide poll

yeetboi_ironboi #1 Posted 23 September 2021 - 06:04 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11818 battles
  • [DGF]

So I have some ideas for Wargaming…… 

Maybe a Clan Bank could be added? You may be wondering what exactly I have in mind. 
First off, for every victory maybe 1000 credits could be added into this Clan Bank/Vault. Then at the end of the week the earnings would be divided in some way amongst the most active players down to the least active. 

Another idea is maybe players would be allowed to add credits into this savings as well for other players, like say inexperienced players. At the end of the week they can collect their credits and build a little faster. I have some members in my clan who I would like to be able to donate to. 

DEPUTY LEAD CHANGES 

Another component I would love to see added to World of Tanks Blitz is a more organized clan lead structure. 
Right now, only the leader may kick people and change the clan description. The leader of the clan I am in has faced this issue before, and he suggested maybe having deputy leads be able to kick as well. Of course, maybe the leader selects the deputy leads they trust, rather than granting every deputy lead that power.

THANKS FOR READING AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THESE SUGGESTIONS!
Do you think they would improve the game? 

Ma_Deuce_338 #2 Posted 23 September 2021 - 07:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16503 battles
  • [NHP]

"If it isn't broke, it doesn't need repair."

Remember... flush twice it is a long way to south Florida.

christianthetankkiller #3 Posted 23 September 2021 - 04:26 PM

Gold Hoarding Dragon

• Players
  • 19562 battles
I feel like I’m having some déjà vu with this thread...
My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death! -Smaug

Check out my thread about special deals only on the Switch:http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/112118-switch-only-deals/

tedg5 #4 Posted 24 September 2021 - 11:25 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 69033 battles
  • [AGOGO]

So, on your first idea, the bank, we basically have half of this already. It called weekly clan missions. Those who help reaching  the goal get stuff at the end of the week including some coin. You just can’t add some of your personal loot to the bank. And I don’t think you should be able to, just cause anytime you give the player base a possibility of abusing something someone will in a massive way. One simple version is start a clan of just two and you could transfer your coin to the other member.

I favored giving deputies more “power”. For one thing I’d like the entertainment of reading a long post here of how some wayward deputy trashed such and such clan... :trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users