Jump to content


What provisions/consumables do YOU choose on YOUR Polish heavy?

50TP Prototype 40TP Habicha 45TP Habicha 53TP 50TP 60TP 10TP Nah JK about the 10TP ;)

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Markus_The0 #1 Posted 22 October 2021 - 06:24 AM

    Strategy and Kindness

  • Players
  • 34456 battles
  • 697
  • [HOOD]
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

Greetings, y'all!

 

Now that we have lots of cool new consumables and provisions available to the Polish heavy tanks, I'd be fascinated to know which consumable/provision combos you're using on your different heavies. And for those of you that are owners of the 50TP Prototype, I'd love to hear your setup for that tank, as well.


Edited by Markus_The0, 11 November 2021 - 08:36 PM.

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.


___ImUrHuckleberry #2 Posted 22 October 2021 - 07:00 AM

    I need ammunition, not a ride.

  • Players
  • 17745 battles
  • 1,601
  • Member since:
    08-07-2016

View PostMarkus_The0, on 21 October 2021 - 10:24 PM, said:

Greetings, y'all!

 

Now that we have lots of cool new consumables and provisions available to the Polish heavy tanks, I'd be fascinated to know which consumable/provision combos you're using on your different heavies. And for those of you that are owners of the 50TP Prototype, I'd love to hear your setup for that tank, as well.

 

It's pretty clear-cut as to what to use for all of them: 6% Improve gear oil, foregoing the smaller gear oil for the 10% Improved oil (all the mobility stats go down hill, negating the extra 2 kph). Gunpowder is counter-productive because while it increases shell velocity, it reduces all the mobility stats. Better off just switching to supercharger equipment if you need more shell velocity (which I wouldn't).

 

So, as it stands: tungsten shells, adrenaline, multi-repair kit; zurek 10% crew skill, 6% improved gear oil, and improved fuel (the smaller gear oil is not worth removing either of the two original consumables).

 

The 50TP Proto will be the best of the lot with that legit medium speed, and of the tech tree variants, I think the 53TP will be OP at tier VIII.

 

Edit: I forgot to mention that now is the time to use the hoarded cooldown boosters. The epic one drops your tungsten cool down to 62 seconds, almost giving you 7 potential activations a game. That's twelve high rolls in a game.

 

Double Edit: I mention the consumable booster because it is precarious to have only one repair kit. I personally run that risk because the Tungsten shell is mando, and so is the multi-repair kit. The third slot beckons adrenaline because without it, you'd only get one shot during the tungsten shell activation. Also, some could opt for the protective kit, and I wouldn't be against it. But if you want to take full advantage of the new goodies, risk is inevitable. Again, I have thousands of spare cooldown boosters, and max crew skills. Things to consider for a newby player worried about that, and/or credits. PT is necessary if you don't want to bleed to death.


Edited by _YSoSerious, 22 October 2021 - 07:28 AM.


ruffseas #3 Posted 22 October 2021 - 07:17 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 270 battles
  • 370
  • [ROH]
  • Member since:
    01-16-2015
I like mustard and sauerkraut on my Polish

Bring back the ingame forum link!

 

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.”Robert Wilensky


_Taste #4 Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:26 AM

    Floof Fanatic

  • Players
  • 30401 battles
  • 1,163
  • [PONDA]
  • Member since:
    12-15-2014

ok going thru that poll made me lose a few braincells

muti kit tungsten & adren 

double food/ or drop small food for gear oil / and run fuel or pk if thats ur thing 

 


Edited by _YukariAkiyamaBestWaifu, 22 October 2021 - 09:27 AM.

Blitz Economics - Premium & Collector Tank Tracker

http://forum.wotblit...202021-edition/

 

Wg should Ban the BOTS and AFKERS PERMANTLY

 
 

Frostbaka #5 Posted 22 October 2021 - 11:15 AM

    Cold as Ice

  • Players
  • 42220 battles
  • 3,735
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

improved fuel, improved gear oil, big food

 

tungsten, adren, multi


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (FrostedAorta#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


JefeMac #6 Posted 22 October 2021 - 06:48 PM

    Foro Fuego Jefe (Jubilado)

  • Players
  • 10909 battles
  • 2,265
  • [ROTI]
  • Member since:
    11-22-2014

View Post_YSoSerious, on 22 October 2021 - 07:00 AM, said:

 

It's pretty clear-cut as to what to use for all of them: 6% Improve gear oil, foregoing the smaller gear oil for the 10% Improved oil (all the mobility stats go down hill, negating the extra 2 kph). Gunpowder is counter-productive because while it increases shell velocity, it reduces all the mobility stats. Better off just switching to supercharger equipment if you need more shell velocity (which I wouldn't).

 

So, as it stands: tungsten shells, adrenaline, multi-repair kit; zurek 10% crew skill, 6% improved gear oil, and improved fuel (the smaller gear oil is not worth removing either of the two original consumables).

 

The 50TP Proto will be the best of the lot with that legit medium speed, and of the tech tree variants, I think the 53TP will be OP at tier VIII.

 

Edit: I forgot to mention that now is the time to use the hoarded cooldown boosters. The epic one drops your tungsten cool down to 62 seconds, almost giving you 7 potential activations a game. That's twelve high rolls in a game.

 

Double Edit: I mention the consumable booster because it is precarious to have only one repair kit. I personally run that risk because the Tungsten shell is mando, and so is the multi-repair kit. The third slot beckons adrenaline because without it, you'd only get one shot during the tungsten shell activation. Also, some could opt for the protective kit, and I wouldn't be against it. But if you want to take full advantage of the new goodies, risk is inevitable. Again, I have thousands of spare cooldown boosters, and max crew skills. Things to consider for a newby player worried about that, and/or credits. PT is necessary if you don't want to bleed to death.

SC even with that aim time ? 



 

“And yet when you hear people say ‘conspiracy theory’ that’s designed to pluck this little part of your brain that says, well, that thing’s not true,” said Attkisson. “And I always keep an open mind and say, that crazy thing that they say is a conspiracy theory may well have some truth in it.”
 


JefeMac #7 Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:42 PM

    Foro Fuego Jefe (Jubilado)

  • Players
  • 10909 battles
  • 2,265
  • [ROTI]
  • Member since:
    11-22-2014

View Post__Frostbite, on 22 October 2021 - 11:15 AM, said:

improved fuel, improved gear oil, big food

 

tungsten, adren, multi


Good material for your 1st podcast. I’m currently experimenting with all the different choices this line offers. 



 

“And yet when you hear people say ‘conspiracy theory’ that’s designed to pluck this little part of your brain that says, well, that thing’s not true,” said Attkisson. “And I always keep an open mind and say, that crazy thing that they say is a conspiracy theory may well have some truth in it.”
 


JefeMac #8 Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:44 PM

    Foro Fuego Jefe (Jubilado)

  • Players
  • 10909 battles
  • 2,265
  • [ROTI]
  • Member since:
    11-22-2014

View Post_YSoSerious, on 22 October 2021 - 07:00 AM, said:

 

It's pretty clear-cut as to what to use for all of them: 6% Improve gear oil, foregoing the smaller gear oil for the 10% Improved oil (all the mobility stats go down hill, negating the extra 2 kph). Gunpowder is counter-productive because while it increases shell velocity, it reduces all the mobility stats. Better off just switching to supercharger equipment if you need more shell velocity (which I wouldn't).

 

So, as it stands: tungsten shells, adrenaline, multi-repair kit; zurek 10% crew skill, 6% improved gear oil, and improved fuel (the smaller gear oil is not worth removing either of the two original consumables).

 

The 50TP Proto will be the best of the lot with that legit medium speed, and of the tech tree variants, I think the 53TP will be OP at tier VIII.

 

Edit: I forgot to mention that now is the time to use the hoarded cooldown boosters. The epic one drops your tungsten cool down to 62 seconds, almost giving you 7 potential activations a game. That's twelve high rolls in a game.

 

Double Edit: I mention the consumable booster because it is precarious to have only one repair kit. I personally run that risk because the Tungsten shell is mando, and so is the multi-repair kit. The third slot beckons adrenaline because without it, you'd only get one shot during the tungsten shell activation. Also, some could opt for the protective kit, and I wouldn't be against it. But if you want to take full advantage of the new goodies, risk is inevitable. Again, I have thousands of spare cooldown boosters, and max crew skills. Things to consider for a newby player worried about that, and/or credits. PT is necessary if you don't want to bleed to death.

Hmmm, protective kit with that kind of armor? 



 

“And yet when you hear people say ‘conspiracy theory’ that’s designed to pluck this little part of your brain that says, well, that thing’s not true,” said Attkisson. “And I always keep an open mind and say, that crazy thing that they say is a conspiracy theory may well have some truth in it.”
 


___ImUrHuckleberry #9 Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:49 PM

    I need ammunition, not a ride.

  • Players
  • 17745 battles
  • 1,601
  • Member since:
    08-07-2016

View PostJefeMac, on 22 October 2021 - 10:48 AM, said:

SC even with that aim time ? 

I wouldn't, but i would rather go that route then short-change myself on the new goodies.

View PostJefeMac, on 22 October 2021 - 01:44 PM, said:

Hmmm, protective kit with that kind of armor? 

Ironically enough, considering our IS convo, the 60TP is considered the new ammo rack king over the IS-7.



JefeMac #10 Posted 23 October 2021 - 10:19 AM

    Foro Fuego Jefe (Jubilado)

  • Players
  • 10909 battles
  • 2,265
  • [ROTI]
  • Member since:
    11-22-2014

View Post_YSoSerious, on 22 October 2021 - 09:49 PM, said:

I wouldn't, but i would rather go that route then short-change myself on the new goodies.

Ironically enough, considering our IS convo, the 60TP is considered the new ammo rack king over the IS-7.

Grinding the Tier 7 now on Jefe now. Man what a little beast ! I’m liking the big fuel/big oil combo (have all the Polish tanks all on Chief), especially early on as you’re grinding up for improved tracks and engine. 



 

“And yet when you hear people say ‘conspiracy theory’ that’s designed to pluck this little part of your brain that says, well, that thing’s not true,” said Attkisson. “And I always keep an open mind and say, that crazy thing that they say is a conspiracy theory may well have some truth in it.”
 


Markus_The0 #11 Posted 01 November 2021 - 06:14 PM

    Strategy and Kindness

  • Players
  • 34456 battles
  • 697
  • [HOOD]
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016

Glad we got some good discussion in. Thanks for your input, guys, it was interesting to hear some different playstyles and perspectives :great:

 

I see not everyone had as much fun reading through that poll as had hoped they would or as much fun as I had making it. Sorry about that, I'll adapt my polling/posting style accordingly :)


It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.


___ImUrHuckleberry #12 Posted 05 November 2021 - 10:04 PM

    I need ammunition, not a ride.

  • Players
  • 17745 battles
  • 1,601
  • Member since:
    08-07-2016

View PostMarkus_The0, on 01 November 2021 - 10:14 AM, said:

Glad we got some good discussion in. Thanks for your input, guys, it was interesting to hear some different playstyles and perspectives :great:

 

I see not everyone had as much fun reading through that poll as had hoped they would or as much fun as I had making it. Sorry about that, I'll adapt my polling/posting style accordingly :)

 

Good OP, buy yeah that poll made me cross-eyed for a second. :deer:



TengenToppaPotatoLagann #13 Posted 06 November 2021 - 12:56 AM

    ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

  • Players
  • 75783 battles
  • 4,794
  • [CRYBB]
  • Member since:
    03-31-2015
tungsten shell with adrenaline running vs fuel tanks is insta bbq *chefs kiss*

View Post_YSoSerious, on 03 November 2021 - 10:33 PM, said:

Everything you need to learn from on the forum is already written down eons ago. What's left is a scattering of woe me hobos and wannabe Unis like me. Just do a search on the search bar, and soak up the knowledge from legends who have since moved on to Valhalla. All we can offer you is distilled regurgitation, or worse, incorrect advice.

Learn about HE


boris55555 #14 Posted 20 January 2022 - 01:41 AM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 39457 battles
  • 5,960
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Post__Frostbite, on 22 October 2021 - 06:15 AM, said:

improved fuel, improved gear oil, big food

 

tungsten, adren, multi


still the consensus? And what about equipment? 


TIME TO BRING THE FORUM LINK BACK INTO THE GAME

If WG would permanently take away all of my temporary avatars, I would consider that a gift.” BAR_001

 





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users