Operation Fire of Victory

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 01 November 2021 - 01:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 400 battles
  • [-LEG-]

Your competitive spirit is calling to you! Only the brave and persistent will be rewarded! Roll out onto the battlefield and earn resources, champion camos, themed avatars, and the splendid Spark medium tank.

Full news text

christianthetankkiller #2 Posted 01 November 2021 - 02:33 PM

Gold Hoarding Dragon

• Players
  • 19059 battles
  • [GOD23]
What, another battle pass started with the beginning of the month? I didn’t see that coming!
My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death! -Smaug

Check out my thread about special deals only on the Switch:http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/112118-switch-only-deals/

wrecker1968 #3 Posted 02 November 2021 - 06:04 PM

Head of Security

• Players
  • 60788 battles
  • [HOUSE]

Maybe it's time to throw something new into the battle pass.

Don't get me wrong, The battle passes great for new players.

For a limited time.

Droodles_Little_Noodle #4 Posted 11 November 2021 - 03:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2233 battles

View Postwrecker1968, on 02 November 2021 - 11:04 AM, said:

Maybe it's time to throw something new into the battle pass.

Don't get me wrong, The battle passes great for new players.

For a limited time.

maybe making a three month long one that costs like 25$

and every 10 stages you get like a camo, or an attachment, or maybe even a single collect em all crate. And at the very end of the battle pass. You get a lucky container for tier 8, or just put in a t8 premium for the reward. That will motivate all skill levels of players to play everyday, and preform better to get that sweet juicy t8 premium. and If a person who doesn't want to spend money on the bp, reaches the final level, they'll get a lucky t5 crate. 

Edited by Droodles_Little_Noodle, 11 November 2021 - 03:44 PM.

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have.

Droodles_Little_Noodle #5 Posted 11 November 2021 - 03:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2233 battles

View PostDroodles_Little_Noodle, on 11 November 2021 - 08:21 AM, said:

maybe making a three month long one that costs like 25$

and every 10 stages you get like a camo, or an attachment, or maybe even a single collect em all crate. And at the very end of the battle pass. You get a lucky container for tier 8, or just put in a t8 premium for the reward. That will motivate all skill levels of players to play everyday, and preform better to get that sweet juicy t8 premium. and If a person who doesn't want to spend money on the bp, reaches the final level, they'll get a lucky t5 crate. 

adding on to what I said. If there is alike a certain game mode going on during the bp, But special missions where a player has to deal like 4k damage in uprising. Or kill 5 enemy tanks In burning games. Maybe enemy, hit 3 enemy tanks while in the air in gravity mode.

These are just a few suggestions to help improve battle passes. Because I really get tired of seeing a new battle pass, every single month. 

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users