8.5 credits pls fix

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

__Frostbite #1 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:01 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 38939 battles
  • [_V_]

All for the wrong reasons. and I'm not even talking about the completely unneeded buffs to Tier 8 heavies (252, Shark, Caern, Tiger II, looking at you).

Before 8.5 released, I purposely tried to downplay the credit changes that were going to be entering the game for all tiers. The reason for this was simple: I didn't want people panicking about changes that we couldn't test and experience. There was no point in encouraging that quite yet. When the update released, people were going to realize what was happening pretty quickly.

Update 8.5 released last night. It looks pretty bad. It's time to let Wargaming know.

When you log in later today, or right now, to play a tech tree tank from Tier 8-10: expect to not make credits. It looks like WG nerfed their gross income by ~30-50% (note= needs to be tested), so when you play with a full consumables and provisions loadout and fire the occasional premium round, you absolutely will burn credits. There is no way around it. There's so many things to rant about that I have trouble coming up with what to start with.

- Even the most successful battles without Premium Time in non-Premium Tier 8-10's are essentially guaranteed to lose credits (if playing a tank with premium shells/consumables/provisions), unless you earn one or more of the three medals granting credits. Credit boosters are now the new Premium Time: purple credit boosters are currently averaging more credits for a battle than the literal battle for Tier 8-10 non premiums.

- Speaking of Premium Time, its almost half as effective as before. When you're only able to make 30k credits w/o Premium vs the 50k credits before in a decent game for a normal Tier 10, the 50% bonus from Premium Time is earning the player much less credits. Really, really insulting to players that have hundreds or thousands of days of Premium saved up, and were expecting its value not to be diminished. It used to be that Premium Time would allow players to net a significant amount of credits, now it's hardly able to keep a battle go positive. This was something I knew was going to happen in 8.5 no matter what, I couldn't play this down and won't now either.

- The credit changes encourage playing without provisions and using the most basic consumables. Playing a handicapped tank will ensure that you don't lose credits, but also ensures that your tank is permanently handicapped. Little Timmy can play his Pershing with no Premium account, no provisions, no premium shells, and only a repair kit; while he contributes nothing to a battle for your team, he will still earn credits while you drop 3k damage and lose with a kitted tank, which means you lose credits. Sounds fair and balanced, and totally makes sense.

- With the removal of non-premium shell costs, there is no incentive to hit shots and be efficient with your shell choices for damage. Before, penning HE shells for additional damage with a cheaper HE round meant you were getting more value for your shots. Having a good aim and not missing rewarded the player. Now, it's completely irrelevant if you fire 10 AP shells or 100 AP shells for the same damage. How exactly is this supposed to encourage players to play well? I appreciate being able to take blind shots without a cost, but that's the only benefit for me.

- Premium shells are now effectively much more expensive, since their price didn't change and the tank makes significantly less credits. If you fire 4-5 premium shells at Tier 10, you're burning nearly as many credits as you are earning in gross. This is yet another nerf to tanks that are balanced in mind to shoot more premium rounds (lights and mediums). Meanwhile in the same update, we're getting massive buffs to mostly Tier 8 heavies including armor, pen, reload, and alpha.

- The special consumables and provisions that WG keeps pushing onto tank lines to balance them are now going to cost you an arm and a leg. It's also worth noting that you won't be getting a 10% discount on them from a Level 10 clan supply. Wargaming wants you to pay for the buffs to your tank through special consumables. From their perspective, it's brilliant. Why give a tank buffs that are free for the player, like a normal DPM/HP/accuracy buff; when you can make players pay permanently for the tank's buff?

- You can make a lot of credits through earning Ace Tankers, Kolobanov's, and Top Gun medals. Battles where you earn one or multiple of those medals will ensure a healthy profit, and in some cases, a significantly larger profit than before. The only problem with this is that earning these medals is not reliable for players, especially the noobs for which the changes were catered for, which is entirely contradictory to what WG was trying to do with this change in the economy. I'm all for getting people to play less popular tanks, but simply for the ability to farm aces to earn credits to stay afloat? That's not the way to do it.

- At least Premium tanks are earning a profit, although noticeably lower than before. The difference between premium and non-Premium tanks for credit earning is much more exaggerated now: the benefit is not just tenfold, but can be considered as infinitely more beneficial as Premium tanks will guarantee making credits, regardless of how poor the player's actions are and regardless of win or loss. Non premium tanks' goal rn is simply trying to break even. More reason to only spam broken Premium tanks, amiright?

Now, how can this be fixed? Here's a few ways I would approach the issue:

1) Completely revert the changes in 8.6 and pretend this never happened.

1b) Nah, this is Wargaming that we're talking about. Getting them to admit a mistake is rarer than a blue moon. I would be highly surprised if they reverted the changes (regardless of player feedback), especially since they implemented the changes in the first place with the hopes of fixing a supposedly broken system. Veterans have to remember that lots of players that have <10 tanks in their garage with no Premium Account or no Premium tanks, and they struggle to buy tanks. Not everyone is sitting on a pile of credits that couldn't be burned in years if they tried. Personally, I think this lack of credits for a lot of players stems more from making terrible financial decisions as opposed to a system being broken, but just look through the comments of the video that WG put out about the changes; 99% of the comments are from people saying how glad they are that WG is "fixing the system". Some comments even say things like "now I can afford to run provisions!" and "now I don't need a Premium tank to grind credits!". If only they knew...well I guess they're going to realize quickly now.

2) Reduce the cost of premium shells, provisions, and consumables. Since the use of the aftermentioned things shouldn't be encouraged to decrease, and the credit coefficient nerfs to tanks was significantly more drastic than the free non-premium rounds and repair costs, the remaining costs of the game should be lowered. Technically camo should make the list, but who is paying credits for camos in 2021? Well, maybe the people targeted for these changes. However, this doesn't fix how Wargaming has nerfed Premium Time.

3) Allow players other ways to earn credits in a battle for their battle actions. Blocked damage, initial spots, kills, duration of time that tracks are broken and enemies are spotted are options, although I'm wary of encouraging players to abuse this.

4) Allow players other ways to earn credits in general. Why isn't there a method of investing credits in a way that can earn passive income? It doesn't have to be an ever expanding way to exponentially make larger and larger credit investments, there can be a simple cap on credits earned in a single day. If barring that, allow players to invest either gold, free XP, or something else into a one time purchase that earns passive income of credits.

5) Expand the amount of medals that can earn credits, sooner rather than later. Maybe include Ribbons in there as well. IMO this is putting a Band-Aid on a bullet hole, but this could allow WG an easy cop out and the ability to double down on their changes, and its already something they mentioned they could be doing.

6) Increase the amount of credits earned in Ratings. Preferably, the way to encourage players to play Ratings is through a working points system that rewards skill and not battle spam in OP tanks. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. I can't come up with a reason why Ratings should earn significantly more credits than Randoms because they are almost the same thing in the long run, but Ratings needs more reasons to keep players there.

7) Increase the amount of credits earned in Tournaments. Not going to lie, the credit rewards in QT's and other tournaments are still terrible. Really love earning <400,000 credits for an hour at Tier 10 winning all of my matches when I could just grind that much in half the time playing a Tier 8 premium vehicle in pubs. There is absolutely no reason to de-incentify players from playing tournaments, and all the reason to encourage players to play tournaments as opposed to normal battles.

There's gotta be a lot of other ways to fix the 8.5 changes, but these are just ones that seemed obvious to me.

A report of how badly credit coefficients got nerfed should come soon from either Positive or myself. This seems like the most critical thing to test right now: how the credit earning calculations have changed, if at all; and what the most efficient way to grind credits is now.

Edited by __Frostbite, 17 November 2021 - 09:45 PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__Frostbite #2 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:05 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 38939 battles
  • [_V_]

BTW WG, this is NOT a change that will simply "fix itself with time". That was the line used about spare parts, and now that's a relic. Make this new system a relic as well.

Update: Wargaming has already gotten some feedback and they’re going to be granting more credits for other medals, including High Caliber and the other Mastery Badges. That’s good. Only 30 Tier 8-10 non premium tanks are getting their credit coefficients buffed though, and that is really not good news to me. Every single non premium from Tier 8-10 is suffering right now, maybe a few more than others because they have to pay for more expensive consumables. All tanks need credit coefficient buffs because the entire system is broken, not just 30 out of over 100 researchable tanks.

Edited by __Frostbite, 19 November 2021 - 09:58 PM.

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

_SeenThe #3 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:20 PM

Floof Fanatic

• Players
  • 28633 battles

Pretty sure wg copy-pasted the whole system from lower tiers.... While conveniently forgetting that provisions, prammo and consumables cost significantly more at high tiers.

I was barely breaking with 3k avg, prem acc, epic credit boosters and sparse usage of prammo (4-6 rounds a game ) 

They should do something about it ... and as quickly as  possible 

Then again it is wg... I can only say that I feel relieved that I have some credits stocked up....

I shudder for the fate of f2ps 

Giving bonus to medals is a step in the right direction, however in the current meta it is impossible to make profits unless you get medals constantly- which is totally skilled based and doesn't rly on spontaneous events.

Edited by _YukariAkiyamaBestWaifu, 17 November 2021 - 09:23 PM.

Blitz Economics - Premium & Collector Tank Tracker

http://forum.wotblit...202021-edition/

Wg should Ban the BOTS and AFKERS PERMANTLY

Handsome_Squidward_ #4 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:24 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 981 battles
  • [PRD]
Wow, that sucks.

WoT PC Defector

JefeMac #5 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9192 battles
  • [ROTI]

View Post__Frostbite, on 17 November 2021 - 09:01 PM, said:

All for the wrong reasons. and I'm not even talking about the completely unneeded buffs to Tier 8 heavies (252, Shark, Caern, Tiger II, looking at you).

Before 8.5 released, I purposely tried to downplay the credit changes that were going to be entering the game for all tiers. The reason for this was simple: I didn't want people panicking about changes that we couldn't test and experience. There was no point in encouraging that quite yet. When the update released, people were going to realize what was happening pretty quickly.

Update 8.5 released last night. It looks pretty bad. It's time to let Wargaming know.

When you log in later today, or right now, to play a tech tree tank from Tier 8-10: expect to not make credits. It looks like WG nerfed their gross income by ~30-50% (note= needs to be tested), so when you play with a full consumables and provisions loadout and fire the occasional premium round, you absolutely will burn credits. There is no way around it. There's so many things to rant about that I have trouble coming up with what to start with.

- Even the most successful battles without Premium Time in non-Premium Tier 8-10's are essentially guaranteed to lose credits (if playing a tank with premium shells/consumables/provisions), unless you earn one or more of the three medals granting credits. Credit boosters are now the new Premium Time: purple credit boosters are currently averaging more credits for a battle than the literal battle for Tier 8-10 non premiums.

- Speaking of Premium Time, its almost half as effective as before. When you're only able to make 30k credits w/o Premium vs the 50k credits before in a decent game for a normal Tier 10, the 50% bonus from Premium Time is earning the player much less credits. Really, really insulting to players that have hundreds or thousands of days of Premium saved up, and were expecting its value not to be diminished. It used to be that Premium Time would allow players to net a significant amount of credits, now it's hardly able to keep a battle go positive. This was something I knew was going to happen in 8.5 no matter what, I couldn't play this down and won't now either.

- The credit changes encourage playing without provisions and using the most basic consumables. Playing a handicapped tank will ensure that you don't lose credits, but also ensures that your tank is permanently handicapped. Little Timmy can play his Pershing with no Premium account, no provisions, no premium shells, and only a repair kit; while he contributes nothing to a battle for your team, he will still earn credits while you drop 3k damage and lose with a kitted tank, which means you lose credits. Sounds fair and balanced, and totally makes sense.

- With the removal of non-premium shell costs, there is no incentive to hit shots and be efficient with your shell choices for damage. Before, penning HE shells for additional damage with a cheaper HE round meant you were getting more value for your shots. Having a good aim and not missing rewarded the player. Now, it's completely irrelevant if you fire 10 AP shells or 100 AP shells for the same damage. How exactly is this supposed to encourage players to play well? I appreciate being able to take blind shots without a cost, but that's the only benefit for me.

- Premium shells are now effectively much more expensive, since their price didn't change and the tank makes significantly less credits. If you fire 4-5 premium shells at Tier 10, you're burning nearly as many credits as you are earning in gross. This is yet another nerf to tanks that are balanced in mind to shoot more premium rounds (lights and mediums). Meanwhile in the same update, we're getting massive buffs to mostly Tier 8 heavies including armor, pen, reload, and alpha.

- The special consumables and provisions that WG keeps pushing onto tank lines to balance them are now going to cost you an arm and a leg. It's also worth noting that you won't be getting a 10% discount on them from a Level 10 clan supply. Wargaming wants you to pay for the buffs to your tank through special consumables. From their perspective, it's brilliant. Why give a tank buffs that are free for the player, like a normal DPM/HP/accuracy buff; when you can make players pay permanently for the tank's buff?

- You can make a lot of credits through earning Ace Tankers, Kolobanov's, and Top Gun medals. The only problem with this is that earning medals is not reliable for players, especially the noobs for which the changes were catered for, which is entirely contradictory to what WG was trying to do with this change in the economy. I'm all for getting people to play less popular tanks, but simply for the ability to farm aces to earn credits to stay afloat? That's not the way to do it.

- At least Premium tanks are earning a profit, although noticeably lower than before. The difference between premium and non-Premium tanks for credit earning is much more exaggerated now: the benefit is not just tenfold, but can be considered as infinitely more beneficial as Premium tanks will guarantee making credits, regardless of how poor the player's actions are and regardless of win or loss. Non premium tanks' goal rn is simply trying to break even. More reason to only spam broken Premium tanks, amiright?

Now, how can this be fixed? Here's a few ways I would approach the issue:

1) Completely revert the changes in 8.6 and pretend this never happened.

1b) Nah, this is Wargaming that we're talking about. Getting them to admit a mistake is rarer than a blue moon. I would be highly surprised if they reverted the changes (regardless of player feedback), especially since they implemented the changes in the first place with the hopes of fixing a supposedly broken system. Veterans have to remember that lots of players that have <10 tanks in their garage with no Premium Account or no Premium tanks, and they struggle to buy tanks. Not everyone is sitting on a pile of credits that couldn't be burned in years if they tried. Personally, I think this lack of credits for a lot of players stems more from making terrible financial decisions as opposed to a system being broken, but just look through the comments of the video that WG put out about the changes; 99% of the comments are from people saying how glad they are that WG is "fixing the system". Some comments even say things like "now I can afford to run provisions!" and "now I don't need a Premium tank to grind credits!". If only they knew...well I guess they're going to realize quickly now.

2) Reduce the cost of premium shells, provisions, and consumables. Since the use of the aftermentioned things shouldn't be encouraged to decrease, and the credit coefficient nerfs to tanks was significantly more drastic than the free non-premium rounds and repair costs, the remaining costs of the game should be lowered. Technically camo should make the list, but who is paying credits for camos in 2021? Well, maybe the people targeted for these changes. However, this doesn't fix how Wargaming has nerfed Premium Time.

3) Allow players other ways to earn credits in a battle for their battle actions. Blocked damage, initial spots, kills, duration of time that tracks are broken and enemies are spotted are options, although I'm wary of encouraging players to abuse this.

4) Allow players other ways to earn credits in general. Why isn't there a method of investing credits in a way that can earn passive income? It doesn't have to be an ever expanding way to exponentially make larger and larger credit investments, there can be a simple cap on credits earned in a single day. If barring that, allow players to invest either gold, free XP, or something else into a one time purchase that earns passive income of credits.

5) Expand the amount of medals that can earn credits, sooner rather than later. Maybe include Ribbons in there as well. IMO this is putting a Band-Aid on a bullet hole, but this could allow WG an easy cop out and the ability to double down on their changes, and its already something they mentioned they could be doing.

6) Increase the amount of credits earned in Ratings. Preferably, the way to encourage players to play Ratings is through a working points system that rewards skill and not battle spam in OP tanks. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. I can't come up with a reason why Ratings should earn significantly more credits than Randoms because they are almost the same thing in the long run, but Ratings needs more reasons to keep players there.

7) Increase the amount of credits earned in Tournaments. Not going to lie, the credit rewards in QT's and other tournaments are still terrible. Really love earning <400,000 credits for an hour at Tier 10 winning all of my matches when I could just grind that much in half the time playing a Tier 8 premium vehicle in pubs. There is absolutely no reason to de-incentify players from playing tournaments, and all the reason to encourage players to play tournaments as opposed to normal battles.

There's gotta be a lot of other ways to fix the 8.5 changes, but these are just ones that seemed obvious to me.

A report of how badly credit coefficients should come soon from either Positive or myself. This seems like the most critical thing to test right now: how the credit earning calculations have changed, if at all; and what the most efficient way to grind credits is now.

Frosty - please post this on Ribble’s 8.5 update thread. This simply must be heard by WG and soon. Just the PT - I have YEARS worth on Chiefmac (expiration date is sometime in 2025) saved up. No more PT purchases. 

The only bad questions are the ones never asked, the only bad ideas are ones never considered.

Motorbreath_ #6 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:30 PM

Paranoid

• Players
  • 34817 battles
  • [_V_]
8.5 is another case of Wargaming fixing something that was never broken in the first place.

__Frostbite #7 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:32 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 38939 battles
  • [_V_]

View PostJefeMac, on 17 November 2021 - 01:26 PM, said:

Frosty - please post this on Ribble’s 8.5 update thread. This simply must be heard by WG and soon. Just the PT - I have YEARS worth on Chiefmac (expiration date is sometime in 2025) saved up. No more PT purchases. 

i posted it in the economy changes channel. i might also use some...executive privilege to make sure the thread gets to Ribble.

Bellatormonk #8 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:38 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 38625 battles
  • [MINC]
/golfclap WG.  They finally found a way to effectively and horribly punish bad players while simultaneously encouraging them to buy even more premium tanks to avoid the tech tree.  For all of those people who have 10's to 100's of millions credits in the bank I salute us as we watch the average 40%er F2P player become broke and unable to play higher tiers :)

NeverMoreHopeful_ #9 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16614 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostBellatormonk, on 17 November 2021 - 09:38 PM, said:

/golfclap WG.  They finally found a way to effectively and horribly punish bad players while simultaneously encouraging them to buy even more premium tanks to avoid the tech tree.  For all of those people who have 10's to 100's of millions credits in the bank I salute us as we watch the average 40%er F2P player become broke and unable to play higher tiers :)

Is this something to cry about, though? I mean yeah, it's a horrendous change that needs re-doing, but if it means less 40%ers in high tiers........................

_Crusader6_ #10 Posted 17 November 2021 - 09:58 PM

Skill Makes it’s own Luck.

• Players
  • 81665 battles
  • [III]

So.

Mk6 Chieftain game

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still fairly reasonable right?

BUT...

T-62A.  - no prammo fired

Posted Image

Posted Image

M48 Patton - 2 HEAT fired to dislodge an annoying JPE

Posted Image

Posted Image

IS-7. no prammo fired, gone are the pre 2.7 days where one could make 60k in an IS-7 with a decent game

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have a 20k loss on a win with my IS-4 - with 2 HEAT fired (Maus needed to stop blocking the road) 

I don't expect to make bank in tier X -- but this update is just terrible.

I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 481 tanks in Garage:  498/498 Played Tanks Aced
304 extra garage slots too - lucky me. 

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

G0ClimbAR0ck #11 Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:03 PM

Snoopy's Sopwith Camel

• Players
  • 79330 battles
  • [-BRH-]
Will echo all the sentiments here, can confirm. 4.9k damage win in the jpe100 with one heat shell fired has a net loss of 6k. 2700+ average in 50tp tech tree tank over 3 games with a net loss of 500 - 1000 credits each battle. All on premium time.

I haven’t paid any attention to the credit payout after battle in a looooong time bc of my 85 million credits bank, but went back to look bc of this thread. Gg wg

Handsome_Squidward_ #12 Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 981 battles
  • [PRD]
So basically play Premium, Enriched, and Collectors tanks Tier VIII and above?

WoT PC Defector

_Crusader6_ #13 Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:09 PM

• Players
  • 81665 battles
  • [III]

I'll note for me personally - this update isn't a real bother.

I have a bunch of credits - and could loose 1M a day for about 1.5years before I would need to strip out stuff my from some of my garages 474 tanks

Posted Image

However, I find it outrageous that WG would consider this to be a good idea, or that players would be fine with it.

I am a rarity in Blitz - and I think most players will suffer terribly in this.

The only winners are trolls who don't load anything in there tank - as they won't lose anything == I mean what sort of company sets the player base up for that?

I need more tanks...

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #14 Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:09 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 74879 battles
  • [CRYBB]

I remember a discussion years ago where it was pointed out that while technically wot is free2play, and not exactly pay2win, but rather it's  "pay2make-the-game-enjoyable"

i have a free to play account, it's buried under a couple years of dust at this point, but there is a reason for that, which completely slipped my mind - i couldn't earn enough credits to buy my way into higher tiers without a massive commitment of time to grinding out maybe 10k a match. i was winning over 60% and playing a line of tanks with solid credit coefficients... and yeah, no. no fun allowed. 

honestly i'd rather wg take the economy in the complete opposite direction and make the higher tiers more accessible to the player base.

more people could grind different lines/types of tanks without going broke, and like, isn't that part of the draw?

wg needs to realize that they can pull people in with the massive collection of tech tree tanks, not just whatever tequila fueled wastelands tank they drop next. 

also could help with retaining younger(or otherwise budget restricted/conscious) players that might get a giftcard for xmas or their birthday, but are trapped in f2p for the majority of the year. 

i didn't want to speculate on the changes before the update, but it's looking pretty rough based on this thread

View Post_YSoSerious, on 03 November 2021 - 10:33 PM, said:

Everything you need to learn from on the forum is already written down eons ago. What's left is a scattering of woe me hobos and wannabe Unis like me. Just do a search on the search bar, and soak up the knowledge from legends who have since moved on to Valhalla. All we can offer you is distilled regurgitation, or worse, incorrect advice.

Learn about HE

_Crusader6_ #15 Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:10 PM

• Players
  • 81665 battles
  • [III]

View PostHandsome_Squidward_, on 17 November 2021 - 05:07 PM, said:

So basically play Premium, Enriched, and Collectors tanks Tier VIII and above?

However trolls have taken to driving MAUS into other players -- they clearly don't have anything in the tank - so they are just out to ruin folks games.

I need more tanks...

daREAL_trainboi #16 Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:36 PM

Am I here?

• Players
  • 14861 battles
  • [UWU_]

Thank you for bringing this up.

What a shame, WG. Was looking forward to rolling out in some of the newly buffed Tier 8 tech tree tanks, but now it looks like it's not going to be worth it playing Blitz until this is changed.

"I like trains. Deal with it." I mostly play Tier VII and VIII-and am 80% F2P. (I need garage slots!)

Favorite light tank:LTTB, favorite medium:M26 Pershing, favorite heavy:VK 100.01 (P), favorite tank destroyer:SU-152

but all tanks are good if you know how to play them!

Bellatormonk #17 Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:42 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 38625 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostNeverMoreHopeful_, on 17 November 2021 - 09:54 PM, said:

Is this something to cry about, though? I mean yeah, it's a horrendous change that needs re-doing, but if it means less 40%ers in high tiers........................

I feel like you don't really know how much I love 40%ers and WG.

_Crusader6_ #18 Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:45 PM

• Players
  • 81665 battles
  • [III]

View PostNeverMoreHopeful_, on 17 November 2021 - 04:54 PM, said:

The problem is they actually do better in the new economy - most didn't use prammo or provisions - and some don't seem to know what consumables are...

Pretty much everyone above 48% took on on this update and everyone below is doing better.

The higher tiers you play and the better you do, the more you have lost in credits with 8.5

Trolls of course make out like a bandit - and they can suffer no penalties now...

I need more tanks...

Meat_Locker #19 Posted 17 November 2021 - 11:03 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 63775 battles
  • [TOES]

Another under-thought-out and cynical cash grab by WG. I can hardly give a rip anymore and that is WHOLLY due to WG’s abusive managment. They clearly hold us in contempt and disdain, based upon their actions. I put ZERO stock into what outward-facing comms may say. 

How to stop losin credits? Get the newbs to buy more Premium time and tanks so that they can increase the number of total wasters in high tiers. 

WG, again, for the 80th time in as many months: make the lower tiers as engaging and robust as the higher tiers that you are ruining. I know that it is more cost-effective to sell everyone, regardless of aptitude, the same high tier tank product. It is also abusive of the playerbase and common decency. 

Edited by Meat_Locker, 17 November 2021 - 11:06 PM.

9_V0LT #20 Posted 17 November 2021 - 11:05 PM

Cunning Linguist

• Players
  • 10822 battles
  • [OGRE]
One of the benefits of age and income security, is not having to worry about the cost of APCR

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users