Any updates regarding the latest 8.5 credit question?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

little_brother_of_war #1 Posted 24 November 2021 - 02:33 AM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 23311 battles
  • [00F]

I seem to remember someone posting a statement from WG, on Discord last week I believe, regarding looking into the recent 8.5 change regarding credit earnings. Has there been any further comments or news on this?

One of my old clan mates was asking about it and I told him I wasn’t sure…

Thanks!

Old cowboy saying...

”Yep...it’s a mean ol’ world.”

Fortune cookie proverb...

”Face facts with dignity.”

Giddy up there, Buckeroo’s and Buckerettes!   :B  

acrisis #2 Posted 24 November 2021 - 12:29 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21965 battles
  • [III-C]

Last we heard, there should be some change this week ( 30 tanks get credit buff, more rewards for lower class medals ).

Was hoping it would have been yesterday, but maybe today? 

BE     (+)   
>> Desktop mode  =>  + Recent topics   + Staff Posts 
    > WG Bugs & current update   > Feedback  
 > Videos   > Vehicle Bay   > Guides    

> PingPlotter >  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified using PingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training | Mentor | Pingplotter Guy

little_brother_of_war #3 Posted 24 November 2021 - 05:54 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 23311 battles
  • [00F]

View Postacrisis, on 24 November 2021 - 06:29 AM, said:

Last we heard, there should be some change this week ( 30 tanks get credit buff, more rewards for lower class medals ).

Was hoping it would have been yesterday, but maybe today? 

^
Yeah, I went back and read some earlier posts on that. I guess that’s why my friend was asking. He mentioned something about this week, but, yeah, the week’s not over.

Maybe after WG has their fill of turkey, football and drink (vodka?) and family dynamics, they’ll let us know their plans.

:P:bajan::girl::child::playing:

(Just kidding about the Thanksgiving references, I know it’s not the same over there!)

I’m wondering if there will be a specific list of the thirty tanks released as well. That would be helpful.

Anyway, have a good holiday all!

Go Bedlam! (Local college football reference there!)

:B

Old cowboy saying...

Vantablack12 #4 Posted 24 November 2021 - 07:54 PM

Ready, Fire, Aim!

• Players
  • 18082 battles
  • [K9]
Glad they are making quick changes. The inability to earn credits is misreable.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

Bring back the in-game Forum link!

JefeMac #5 Posted 27 November 2021 - 01:06 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7911 battles
  • [ROTI]

View PostVantablack12, on 24 November 2021 - 07:54 PM, said:

Glad they are making quick changes. The inability to earn credits is miserable.

Too quick for me. Almost like they’re reacting with a preplanned response to something someone told them would occur but as usual the turds that work for that billionaire drunken buffoon CEO are incapable of grasping even the basics of Blitz game play. 

The only bad questions are the ones never asked, the only bad ideas are ones never considered.

EL_Din_46 #6 Posted 27 November 2021 - 06:01 PM

Poet Laureate of Boris’ Den (of Iniquity)

• Players
  • 19071 battles
  • [MOD3]

WG announced server side changes on Thursday:

@here

We've got some good news! The following economy adjustments were applied:
⚡ The credit ratio of 43 researchable vehicles was increased. According to the data we collected and analyzed, those vehicles turned out to be slightly less profitable than planned, especially when using consumables, so we fixed that.
⚡ Battle efficiency becomes more profitable. We added a credit bonus for receiving the High Caliber medal and Mastery Badges of III–I classes. The Top Gun bonus was decreased a little. These bonuses are available both in regular and in Rating battles. Check the attachment for the details.
⚡ The credit bonus for victories was increased and the one for defeats was decreased. Thus, winning battles brings you more credits than before.
⚡ More credits for victories in quick tournaments. Starting from December, quick tourneys participants will receive more credits for every round. 
<#909117768379564052> 

The game modes economy is being analyzed now. We need more time and stats to find out if any changes are needed.
We're tracking the global game economy in real time. Other parameters might be increased or decreased in order to preserve the average net income rate.

https://discord.com/channels/481445776178806785/481780881543921664/913375022779863040

There’s also a graphic in the original showing the medal rewards.

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

DontGiveABleep #7 Posted 27 November 2021 - 10:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 803 battles
  • [CMIND]
I am not having any difficulty making credits now that they are giving credits for first, second, and third class medals.  I am running PT and was just breaking even prior to this fix. I have made almost 2,000,000 since then. This includes all free container and mission credits as well.  Playing strictly tiers 9-10.

little_brother_of_war #8 Posted 28 November 2021 - 09:05 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 23311 battles
  • [00F]

View PostEL_Din_46, on 27 November 2021 - 12:01 PM, said:

WG announced server side changes on Thursday:

@here

We've got some good news! The following economy adjustments were applied:
The credit ratio of 43 researchable vehicles was increased. According to the data we collected and analyzed, those vehicles turned out to be slightly less profitable than planned, especially when using consumables, so we fixed that.
⚡ Battle efficiency becomes more profitable. We added a credit bonus for receiving the High Caliber medal and Mastery Badges of III–I classes. The Top Gun bonus was decreased a little. These bonuses are available both in regular and in Rating battles. Check the attachment for the details.
⚡ The credit bonus for victories was increased and the one for defeats was decreased. Thus, winning battles brings you more credits than before.
⚡ More credits for victories in quick tournaments. Starting from December, quick tourneys participants will receive more credits for every round. 
<#909117768379564052> 

The game modes economy is being analyzed now. We need more time and stats to find out if any changes are needed.
We're tracking the global game economy in real time. Other parameters might be increased or decreased in order to preserve the average net income rate.

https://discord.com/channels/481445776178806785/481780881543921664/913375022779863040

There’s also a graphic in the original showing the medal rewards.

^^^^

Follow up question regarding the above…

Does anybody know which tanks are referenced in the “43 researchable mentioned in the statement? Has WG provided a list of these tanks? 

Old cowboy saying...

_Crusader6_ #9 Posted 28 November 2021 - 10:02 PM

Why oh why do folks go Town?

• Players
  • 80323 battles
  • [III]

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 28 November 2021 - 04:05 PM, said:

^^^^

Follow up question regarding the above…

Does anybody know which tanks are referenced in the “43 researchable mentioned in the statement? Has WG provided a list of these tanks? 

Nope.   Considering there are 39 tech tree tanks in tier 8, 36 in tier 9, and 38 in X, they definitely only did some of them.  

I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 476 tanks in Garage:  489/493 Played Tanks Aced

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

little_brother_of_war #10 Posted 29 November 2021 - 12:53 AM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 23311 battles
  • [00F]

View Post_Crusader6_, on 28 November 2021 - 04:02 PM, said:

Nope.   Considering there are 39 tech tree tanks in tier 8, 36 in tier 9, and 38 in X, they definitely only did some of them.  

Ok, just checking since I didn’t see anything more about it. I was just curious since that part of the statement sorta stood out to me when I read it.

It would probably be nice if they did provide a list, but so would it be nice to get free ice cream any time you want. It’s most likely not a priority as part of the effort to address the subject, I guess. I don’t suppose any forum member knows either, so anyway.

Thanks, Cru.

Old cowboy saying...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users