• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Surfex #1 Posted 01 December 2021 - 10:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23394 battles
  • [ALL4J]

For the second month, I can't purchase the premium pass. I get the message:

This In-App Purchase has already been bought.

Anyone have any ideas? I've tried reinstalling etc... 

Last I heard from them 2 months ago was that they were aware of the problem. 

I might add that I can purchase tanks, gold, and everything else.. just not the premium pass. 

Edited by Surfex, 01 December 2021 - 10:11 PM.

EL_Din_46 #2 Posted 01 December 2021 - 10:19 PM

Poet Laureate of Boris’ Den (of Iniquity)

• Players
  • 21252 battles
  • [MOD3]
I had no problems buying mine on an iPad. If you are using a Mac you could try downloading Steam and it’s Blitz client. 

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

ak_mwd #3 Posted 01 December 2021 - 10:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 36008 battles
  • [-907-]
I have the same problem. When you contact support they say its an apple issue. I havent put in a ticket with apple. I just told them if they dont want to take my money im not going to do the leg work for them.

Darth_Camper #4 Posted 01 December 2021 - 10:35 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27735 battles
  • [ZBIE]
Use your phone

rosgrim #5 Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:47 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 117922 battles
  • [COD]

View PostSurfex, on 01 December 2021 - 10:10 PM, said:

For the second month, I can't purchase the premium pass. I get the message:

This In-App Purchase has already been bought.

Anyone have any ideas? I've tried reinstalling etc... 

Last I heard from them 2 months ago was that they were aware of the problem. 

I might add that I can purchase tanks, gold, and everything else.. just not the premium pass. 

In reality It is an Apple store issue but only connected with WOTB in game purchases.

Actually it is something related to the payment communication between Apple store and WOTB. Go figure who should fix it.

It happened to me, and all started - if I remember well - 3 or 4 updates ago.

It seems for some reason (and only for WOTB) that if you use multiple devices the Apple store payment will works properly only with 1 device (In my case the 1st one I used to open the Apple account)

You can fix it:

(doing all the following with the device you had the problem) 

1st uninstall WOTB,

2nd re-set you Apple account, specifically the payment system, even if you simply confirm the same you used before (same credit car etc).

Then finally install again WOTB.

Attention I don't guarantee this is the right sequence, I'm not sure (honestly I don't remember) it is exactly what I did.

Anyway WOTB customer support can give you this method if you contact them.

I did it and solved the issue.

However .....surprise surprise...... it still happens only for the pop up offers (those that WOTB offers you from time to time and you can find in the garage page). I gave up to solve it.

Premium pass and the rest of the in game purchases in the WOTB in game store work fine.

Don't ask me why this happens

Edited by rosgrim, 02 December 2021 - 04:51 AM.

rosgrim #6 Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 117922 battles
  • [COD]

View Postak_mwd, on 01 December 2021 - 10:28 PM, said:

I have the same problem. When you contact support they say its an apple issue. I havent put in a ticket with apple. I just told them if they dont want to take my money im not going to do the leg work for them.

I did it: Apple will answer you that they don't see the problem since they didn't even received the purchasing request from your account (and neither they charged it to you). As I reply to the OP seems is a issue related to the connection/communication between WOTB and Apple store  

I told that (submitting the Apple reply) to WOTB support......now I can see that in their magnificent efficiency the WOTB guys acted properly to fix it :)

Edited by rosgrim, 02 December 2021 - 04:57 AM.

_Zakalwe_ #7 Posted 02 December 2021 - 05:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32545 battles
  • [AGILE]
As a workaround you could buy through steam. Or simply try the purchase on your phone. However I have odd things happening when I install from steam when the app store version is already downloaded. Best to only have one version installed at a time.

EL_Din_46 #8 Posted 02 December 2021 - 06:33 PM

• Players
  • 21252 battles
  • [MOD3]

View Post_Zakalwe_, on 02 December 2021 - 09:30 AM, said:

As a workaround you could buy through steam. Or simply try the purchase on your phone. However I have odd things happening when I install from steam when the app store version is already downloaded. Best to only have one version installed at a time.

So far having both clients installed has worked out for me. I usually use Steam, but switch to whatever works when there’s a problem. 

There was one time when the Steam download of the DavaProject folder was glitched. Downloading the Apple client overwrote it with a copy that worked. If I’d overwritten the Apple version with a bugged version it wouldn’t have worked as well, of course.

One of the causes of these problems may be that there is no compatibility tests done with the MacOS in the Open Test program. WG has said in the past that there is a conflict with Apple’s beta test rules. (I assume that there is still internal testing).

Welcome to the Mac beta test, everyone.

Edited by EL_Din_46, 02 December 2021 - 06:51 PM.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

_Rei_Ayanami #9 Posted 02 December 2021 - 09:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6068 battles

View PostEL_Din_46, on 02 December 2021 - 11:33 AM, said:

So far having both clients installed has worked out for me. I usually use Steam, but switch to whatever works when there’s a problem. 

There was one time when the Steam download of the DavaProject folder was glitched. Downloading the Apple client overwrote it with a copy that worked. If I’d overwritten the Apple version with a bugged version it wouldn’t have worked as well, of course.

One of the causes of these problems may be that there is no compatibility tests done with the MacOS in the Open Test program. WG has said in the past that there is a conflict with Apple’s beta test rules. (I assume that there is still internal testing).

Welcome to the Mac beta test, everyone.

I've had a rough experience with the dava project files on my computer. I sent in a ticket about wotb crashing on start up every time I open it. They said to delete the dava project folder in my files. I delete it and for some reason it just re-appears. 

Edited by Droodles_Little_Noodle, 02 December 2021 - 09:09 PM.

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have

EL_Din_46 #10 Posted 02 December 2021 - 09:58 PM

• Players
  • 21252 battles
  • [MOD3]

View PostDroodles_Little_Noodle, on 02 December 2021 - 01:08 PM, said:

I've had a rough experience with the dava project files on my computer. I sent in a ticket about wotb crashing on start up every time I open it. They said to delete the dava project folder in my files. I delete it and for some reason it just re-appears. 

That’s what it’s supposed to do. 

The DavaProject folder provides the framework for Blitz. Along with replay files it also contains a number of necessary cache and other files. If any of them become corrupted you can experience a wide variety of problems. Deleting the folder results in the download of a clean copy the next time you open the game. The only loss will be your replay files but you could either save them to WotInspector,com or move them to a temporary location before deleting the folder.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

Also tagged with Apple, Mac, Premium, Pass

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users