Tournament times

Tournament Time Timezone wotb wot blitz tournaments

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Admiral_Kipper2 #1 Posted 03 December 2021 - 02:17 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3585 battles

Just a suggestion: diverse tournament times.

I live in Toronto and go by Eastern Time. I would really like to participate in more tournaments in blitz, but unfortunately most, if not all, are start and end at really inconvenient times for me (starting abt 10 pm and ending at 2 am). I fell left out from participating in tourneys, though realistically I won't make it to the finals, but I hope WG has more tourneys starting at various times so that people from different timezones can participate without having to staying up very late / early. My suggestion would be to have some tournaments for people on the west coast, and people on the east (and maybe people in the middle).

Thanks for your attention.

Edited by Admiral_Kipper2, 14 December 2021 - 01:40 PM.

(Sorry no impressive stats or funny images for signature)

_Zakalwe_ #2 Posted 03 December 2021 - 04:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33516 battles
  • [OLDZ]

View PostAdmiral_Kipper2, on 02 December 2021 - 06:17 PM, said:

Just a suggestion: diverse tournament times.

I live in Toronto and go by Eastern Time. I would really like to participate in more tournaments in blitz, but unfortunately most, if not all, are start and end at really inconvenient times for me (starting abt 10 pm and ending at 2 am). I fell left out from participating in tourneys, though realistically I won't make it to the finals, but I hope WG has more tourneys starting at various times so that people from different timezones can participate without having to staying up very late / early. My suggestion would be to have some tournaments for people on the west coast, and people on the east (and maybe people in the middle).

Thanks for your attention.

Ironically that would have worked good for me. A start time of 6pm was a big problem and basically led me to quit years ago when I tried tourneys.

Also tagged with Tournament, Time, Timezone, wotb, wot blitz, tournaments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users