• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

_Wilde #1 Posted 06 December 2021 - 12:19 AM

Zootopia's Finest Tanker

• Players
  • 15880 battles
  • [DEF_X]

Hi everyone.

Starting to try and SOMEWHAT get back into the game after a long hiatus. Currently grinding at tier IV in the Chinese and European tech trees. Been playing solo but it seems very hit or miss, teams are pretty bad right now.. Looking for someone to platoon with since I have lost touch with a lot of my old platoonmates from the past. Been a good 3-4 years since I’ve played for real. I don’t do VC; however I speak English and can use the chat bar. My time zone is CST. Preferably a decent player. So, if anyone is interested in platooning with me, HMU. 

Thanks.

Edited by _Wilde, 06 December 2021 - 12:28 AM.

Born to be _Wilde

daREAL_trainboi #2 Posted 06 December 2021 - 02:22 AM

Am I here?

• Players
  • 14887 battles
  • [UWU_]
Friend me, I normally can toon (but not invoice) in the afternoons or evenings. I am in CST as well.

"I like trains. Deal with it." I mostly play Tier VII and VIII-and am 80% F2P. (I need garage slots!)

Favorite light tank:LTTB, favorite medium:M26 Pershing, favorite heavy:VK 100.01 (P), favorite tank destroyer:SU-152

but all tanks are good if you know how to play them!

_Wilde #3 Posted 06 December 2021 - 03:38 AM

Zootopia's Finest Tanker

• Players
  • 15880 battles
  • [DEF_X]

View PostdaREAL_trainboi, on 05 December 2021 - 08:22 PM, said:

Friend me, I normally can toon (but not invoice) in the afternoons or evenings. I am in CST as well.

will do, thanks!

Born to be _Wilde

_Wilde #4 Posted 06 December 2021 - 08:07 PM

Zootopia's Finest Tanker

• Players
  • 15880 battles
  • [DEF_X]
Starting to regret my decision to redownload the game haha. Not sure if its just low tiers or if I’ve just lost my touch. I feel like I’m doing everything I can, but these teams refuse to stay alive and work together. Hard for me to deal the damage and earn the XP I need when my entire team just dies within the first 2 minutes or so. Had “teammates” also call out my position to the enemy team quite a few times now..And I find myself getting bum rushed/FF’ed on one too many occasions. Couldn’t stay alive if my life depended on it, I feel like everything and everyone is working against me. I’m free to platoon if anyone is available atm. Still grinding at Tier IV and so far it’s been miserable. I decided to try and get back into the game to try and have some casual fun grinding down some of the new lines, but it’s been anything BUT fun, to be honest. 

Edited by _Wilde, 06 December 2021 - 08:52 PM.

Born to be _Wilde

Retro_Funky #5 Posted 06 December 2021 - 10:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3507 battles
  • [METRO]

View Post_Wilde, on 06 December 2021 - 01:07 PM, said:

Starting to regret my decision to redownload the game haha. Not sure if its just low tiers or if I’ve just lost my touch. I feel like I’m doing everything I can, but these teams refuse to stay alive and work together. Hard for me to deal the damage and earn the XP I need when my entire team just dies within the first 2 minutes or so. Had “teammates” also call out my position to the enemy team quite a few times now..And I find myself getting bum rushed/FF’ed on one too many occasions. Couldn’t stay alive if my life depended on it, I feel like everything and everyone is working against me. I’m free to platoon if anyone is available atm. Still grinding at Tier IV and so far it’s been miserable. I decided to try and get back into the game to try and have some casual fun grinding down some of the new lines, but it’s been anything BUT fun, to be honest. 

Yeah, welcome to 2021 wotb. It's not you, 90% of the time its your team

Edited by Droodles_Little_Noodle, 06 December 2021 - 10:40 PM.

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have.

Lmsd123 #6 Posted 06 December 2021 - 11:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 50102 battles
  • [JFGF]
Welcome back this is the newest version of blitz and it doesn’t get much better as you move up.

_Wilde #7 Posted 07 December 2021 - 02:16 AM

Zootopia's Finest Tanker

• Players
  • 15880 battles
  • [DEF_X]

View PostLmsd123, on 06 December 2021 - 05:35 PM, said:

Welcome back this is the newest version of blitz and it doesn’t get much better as you move up.

Haha, thanks for the heads up :teethhappy:

Born to be _Wilde

daREAL_trainboi #8 Posted 07 December 2021 - 03:42 PM

Am I here?

• Players
  • 14887 battles
  • [UWU_]

But that doesn’t mean you cant still have fun!

I’ll be online this afternoon or evening, so shoot me a toon request whenever.

"I like trains. Deal with it." I mostly play Tier VII and VIII-and am 80% F2P. (I need garage slots!)

Favorite light tank:LTTB, favorite medium:M26 Pershing, favorite heavy:VK 100.01 (P), favorite tank destroyer:SU-152

but all tanks are good if you know how to play them!

_Wilde #9 Posted 07 December 2021 - 08:20 PM

Zootopia's Finest Tanker

• Players
  • 15880 battles
  • [DEF_X]

View PostdaREAL_trainboi, on 07 December 2021 - 09:42 AM, said:

View PostdaREAL_trainboi, on 07 December 2021 - 09:42 AM, said:

:great:

i’ll be available for the afternoon and evening unless something comes up. I’ll send you a platoon invite if I happen to catch you, feel free to do the same^^

I will also check this thread periodically, so when you’re free to toon, reply here and i’ll hop on

Edited by _Wilde, 07 December 2021 - 08:42 PM.

Born to be _Wilde

_Wilde #10 Posted 14 December 2021 - 06:49 PM

Zootopia's Finest Tanker

• Players
  • 15880 battles
  • [DEF_X]
Tried to credit grind because I won a few days of premium time… lost 13 games in a row and my WR dropped 6%. Still looking for a platoon mate…..

Born to be _Wilde

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users