New server: South America / Novo servidor: América do Sul

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GhostzBrasil #1 Posted 08 December 2021 - 01:03 PM

Private

• Players
  • 815 battles

We need the South/Latin America server, the ping for all south/latin americans it's too high, my wi-fi connection is really good ( 10mbps ), but in the North America server normally stand in 200-350ms, and it make me angry, because i lost many matches against players with 20ms.

Nós precisamos de um servidor Sul/Latino-Americano, o ping para todos os sul/latino americanos é muito alto, minha conexão com wi-fi é relativamente boa ( 10mbps ), mas no servidor Norte-americano normalmente fica entre 200-350ms, e isso me deixa bem bravo pois perco várias partidas contra jogadores com 20ms.

_SeenThe #2 Posted 08 December 2021 - 02:34 PM

Floof Fanatic

• Players
  • 30216 battles
  • [N3GR0]
i definitely agree, thank you

Blitz Economics - Premium & Collector Tank Tracker

http://forum.wotblit...202021-edition/

Wg should Ban the BOTS and AFKERS PERMANTLY

Frostbaka #3 Posted 08 December 2021 - 04:56 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 41080 battles
  • [_V_]
10 mbps is good internet? i mean it’s probably enough to connect one device for Blitz but honestly man, that’s not that great. I still get ping spikes with 200 mbps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (FrostedAorta#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Rei_Ayanami #4 Posted 08 December 2021 - 07:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5983 battles
  • [SLYCE]
good idea, I'm tired of seeing my south amarican friends on NA. ;) miss you dar-ke

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have

Meat_Locker #5 Posted 08 December 2021 - 07:52 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 67231 battles
  • [TOES]

WG does not care about your gaming experience. 

P.S. I’ve been playing with far worse for years! They don’t care. If they are too lazy to transfer my account to the EU (where I live) they definitely won’t spend the money for an SA server. 

They don’t care. Accept it or start a more formal campaign for them to ignore.

Dan_Deerso #6 Posted 08 December 2021 - 10:20 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 33384 battles
  • [III]

View Post__Frostbite, on 08 December 2021 - 11:56 AM, said:

10 mbps is good internet? i mean it’s probably enough to connect one device for Blitz but honestly man, that’s not that great. I still get ping spikes with 200 mbps.

You can play Blitz on DSL with low ping, you can play Blitz on Google Fiber with high ping. Download speed has almost absolutely nothing to do with ping. It's all in the routing and the in-home setup.

_Crusader6_ #7 Posted 19 December 2021 - 07:20 PM

St. Javelin: NLAW we Trust

• Players
  • 84840 battles
  • [III]

SA won’t ever get its own server. 
    Why? Servers cost money, WG isn’t going to provided a service that won’t see a return on their investment.  

When you look at the disposable income in SA it is dwarfed by NA countries.  
    The likelihood of SA paying for itself is next to nonexistent.  

SA doesn’t need its own server, as the connection issues aren’t going to get resolved by a local server - WG already has SA based hubs to make it easier and faster to get to the Chicago server.  

I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 495 tanks in Garage:  511/511 Played Tanks Aced

323 extra garage slots too - lucky me. 

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users