Event: Christmas Tale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 16 December 2021 - 04:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 413 battles
  • [-LEG-]

In New Bay this year, we decided to get into the book of records for the longest string of lights ever created. Will you help? We’ll make it worth your while! Collect Lights to string together by winning battles and earn camos, collectible items, resources, and vehicles. Let's roll!

Full news text

christianthetankkiller #2 Posted 16 December 2021 - 09:40 PM

Gold Hoarding Dragon

• Players
  • 19519 battles
  • [GOD23]
I like how they took out all the non-tank rewards from the snow globes, other than that it looks just like last year’s event.
My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death! -Smaug

Check out my thread about special deals only on the Switch:http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/112118-switch-only-deals/

_Crusader6_ #3 Posted 19 December 2021 - 07:14 PM

St. Javelin: NLAW we Trust

• Players
  • 84914 battles
  • [III]

Much better deal than previous years IMHO. 
  I was soured terribly by the T-22 Med event and the cost (and inherent randomness).  
So much so that I effectively ignored the Vk 90 Christmas event two years ago.  

This year the value seems to exist for both long term players with large garages, and newer players (or those with less premiums). 

While I spent slightly over 150k gold and 6 M free exp I feel that I got what I wanted within a price I was willing to pay.   
   Judging by the comments on other threads here I think it was a win for both WG and players.   

I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 495 tanks in Garage:  511/511 Played Tanks Aced

323 extra garage slots too - lucky me. 

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users