2022 blitz fair ribblestripe t-100 lt Chinese Heavies PBR maps

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

GenericMIKE #1 Posted 26 December 2021 - 08:57 AM

The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

• Players
  • 38852 battles
  • [SR-71]

After a wonderful 2021 and a great recap of 2021’s best moments during the XMAS Blitz stream, I want to look forward into 2022. For next year, Wargaming has confirmed the Russian light tank line coming in January with complementary balance changes to tier 9 vehicles and 4 amazing PBR models for the KV-2; Scorpion G; Tiger II; and 50TP. PBR, Physically Based Rendering, aka in my language ‘Ultra-HD’ is something I love - I seriously don’t play tanks without the new treatment! Tank models look great with the way light bounces them displaying environmental effects. I can’t wait for more additions to the game and remodels to vehicles with 5-7years of age. Something fun the devs could do this year, is have a monthly poll for at least 1 of the tanks the community wants to see the PBR be applied to! 

Speaking of visual effects, I would like Wargaming to get that sorted as well. Camouflage is used to decorate and customize the tank you ride and express yourself while also providing a concealment bonus. The Common Camo, available for credits, and options of Rare; Epic; and Legendary Camo, available to be bought with gold/crates or earned through missions has been a staple of the game, but could see some improvement. I loved the common camo’s because of the way they resemble the camouflages used during the wars of the past - but stopped using them to save credits when I could buy/earn Rare/Epic camo which would re-supply for free. Something I’d like to see from WG is the option to appeal to both consumer types - designing more realistic paint schemes and also funky fun ones as you’ve done with some legendaries like on the Action X Reolute vs Morpho. Or sell the common camo for a bit of gold - to give players a free re-supply. Some tanks though, like the recently released Svear or M48A2 Raumpanzer “has a unique appearance. Camouflage and attachments can not be applied.” Meanwhile other tanks like the Smasher or Tankenstein can’t equip a camo but can apply attachments. It just feels so disorganized. 

Also these attachments - yuck. It was poorly implemented from the start, yes I like some of them like the ‘Flagship’ on the T-62A, but its a mess. The snowgun and teslagun are steps in the right direction - but still aren’t available to every vehicle. Organize the attachments that add multiple visual elements to a vehicle like ‘Tea Time’ separately from the single visuals add ons like the Pumpkin or Ladder as well as creating an another category for the “gun’ items: ‘Spear N Sear’, ‘Telsagun’, and ‘Snowgun.’ And keep “virtual” attachments such as ‘Wings of Night’ (aka flying bats) separately as well. Now once it's all neatly categorized, maybe allow users to equip multiple attachments and give users incentive’s for purchasing them like slight bonus to XP or credit earning? Or like on PC - just sell us 3D styles. (I’m a sucker for eye candy.)

The last visual element, I really can’t wait for are HD maps. Lost Temple and Mirage had been pulled for reworks, while a new one: Ghost Factory released which was the first map to use static decals. Mines had been upgraded with extra non destructible floof in unplayable locations for a “more immersive” experience. In 2022, I'm hoping for that river map (shown here) to be released - maybe more chances for drowning will be back! And I just really hope for some HD maps so I can get lost in the world of blitz lol. But hang on, how can I get lost if I have a game map? Maybe finally allow users with larger devices to increase the minimap size. Speaking of size, it does matter haha. Will we finally see an increase in map size to increase dynamics of the game? - It could help rebalance tank classes again by giving lights more flexibility to roam and buffing heavy tank amor while creating more lines of fire for tds which in my ears sounds like more diverse gameplay!

Diversity is something I feel the garage is lacking. Equipment 3.0 or a rework would be phenomenal in 2022. Currently as it is - it feels pretty stagnant in the options available to the user with a generic 9 slots and 18 items to choose from. Compared to consumables and provisions which are far more exciting with new abilities like reticle calibration and sandbag armor that allow for different play styles, equipment load outs from tank to tank rarely differ. Maybe new equipment to release in the coming year or other ways to mount it to vehicles. I’d gladly spend gold on some equipment items as well, just like on PC. The storage tab was released this year to house items into 4 groups: certificates, appearance, boosters, and other, so just like PC’s depot we could store purchased equipment there! It’s just a thought but I truly desire for some changes here.

With games like Tank Company right around the corner, I surely hope Wargaming has some tricks up their sleeve. I hope this letter reaches the right eyes and some changes occur. Anyways, I can’t wait for the new year and the new updates!

If you made it this far, thank you so much for reading. Let me know below your thoughts on the above or any other suggestions you have for this game! Continue on this list of Dear Devs, Wargaming, & RibbleStripe!

Follow me on Twitch or Youtube @Blitz Guru. Thank you all and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

PS of course we know new tank lines like the Chinese Heavies are coming too! But maybe more dynamic tech trees?

PPS and new game modes are coming! I just wish there's a "Pro" mode where armor highlighting (since "its just a hint" ) could be removed but the rest of the elements of the game stay the same unlike in Realistic Mode. And I'm quoting Wargaming from June 4, 2021 on discord stating that red armor feature is just a hint so for those that already know the armor profiles allow for a mode with it disabled.

jeez its almost 4am... I can't believe it took this long to figure out where I had issues with the game. 

Edited by GenericMIKE, 26 December 2021 - 09:00 AM.

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!

Chiefmac #2 Posted 26 December 2021 - 02:17 PM

Forum Fire Chief (Ret)

• Players
  • 61130 battles
  • [ROTI]
Chinese heavies? They’ve been in the game awhile now my man. 

Recent escapee from Kommiefornia to Texas. 

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% my attitude. 

daREAL_trainboi #3 Posted 26 December 2021 - 02:25 PM

The one (and only) M26 Pershing Fanatic!

• Players
  • 17382 battles
  • [PRD]

He meant Japanese heavies.

BushEnjoyer #4 Posted 26 December 2021 - 05:06 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 76990 battles
  • [CRYBB]

View PostGenericMIKE, on 26 December 2021 - 03:57 AM, said:

Diversity is something I feel the garage is lacking. Equipment 3.0 or a rework would be phenomenal in 2022. Currently as it is - it feels pretty stagnant in the options available to the user with a generic 9 slots and 18 items to choose from. Compared to consumables and provisions which are far more exciting with new abilities like reticle calibration and sandbag armor that allow for different play styles, equipment load outs from tank to tank rarely differ. Maybe new equipment to release in the coming year or other ways to mount it to vehicles. I’d gladly spend gold on some equipment items as well, just like on PC. The storage tab was released this year to house items into 4 groups: certificates, appearance, boosters, and other, so just like PC’s depot we could store purchased equipment there! It’s just a thought but I truly desire for some changes here.

i can't believe i'm saying this after whats happened in the past... but yeah, equipment 3.0 plz

View Post_YSoSerious, on 03 November 2021 - 10:33 PM, said:

Everything you need to learn from on the forum is already written down eons ago. What's left is a scattering of woe me hobos and wannabe Unis like me. Just do a search on the search bar, and soak up the knowledge from legends who have since moved on to Valhalla. All we can offer you is distilled regurgitation, or worse, incorrect advice.

Learn about HE

GenericMIKE #5 Posted 26 December 2021 - 10:05 PM

The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

• Players
  • 38852 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostChiefmac, on 26 December 2021 - 09:17 AM, said:

Chinese heavies? They’ve been in the game awhile now my man. 

my bad Japanese [edited]it was 4am - my brain shut down

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!

_Crusader6_ #6 Posted 27 December 2021 - 01:04 AM

St. Javelin: NLAW we Trust

• Players
  • 91289 battles
  • [III]

So it got worse with 3.8 equipment.  
    It got worse with recharging consumables, it got worse with provisions. 
The super stupid consumables and provisions where added, and you think a new swing at premium equipment would be better? 

Hard pass / we do not need P2W advantages added in the Ernst of more or better equipment.  

Frankly I’d rather revert back to 1 time use consumables - no provisions and pre 3.8 equipment. 

I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 526 tanks in Garage:  532/541 Played Tanks Aced

430 extra garage slots too - lucky me. 

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

__V_O_P__ #7 Posted 27 December 2021 - 02:16 AM

A Lapsed Pacifist

• Players
  • 71911 battles
  • [LAP]

View Post_Crusader6_, on 26 December 2021 - 08:04 PM, said:

Frankly I’d rather revert back to 1 time use consumables - no provisions and pre 3.8 equipment

who invited the Grinch to this Christmas party?

Chiefmac #8 Posted 27 December 2021 - 02:33 AM

Forum Fire Chief (Ret)

• Players
  • 61130 battles
  • [ROTI]

View Post_Crusader6_, on 26 December 2021 - 06:04 PM, said:

The super stupid consumables and provisions where added, and you think a new swing at premium equipment would be better? 

Hard pass / we do not need P2W advantages added in the Ernst of more or better equipment.  

Frankly I’d rather revert back to 1 time use consumables - no provisions and pre 3.8 equipment. 

Pre 3.8 equip had some truly great combinations of things. 

Recent escapee from Kommiefornia to Texas. 

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% my attitude. 

daREAL_trainboi #9 Posted 27 December 2021 - 02:53 AM

The one (and only) M26 Pershing Fanatic!

• Players
  • 17382 battles
  • [PRD]
I would prefer pre 3.8 equipment but retain multiple use consumables and provisions.

rosgrim #10 Posted 27 December 2021 - 04:18 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 123736 battles
  • [COD]

View Post_Crusader6_, on 27 December 2021 - 01:04 AM, said:

I agree with this, but I guess we are a kind of "old school" now.

Player935 #11 Posted 27 December 2021 - 11:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 66335 battles
  • [TOMB]

So there is premium IS-7 what is next the pc version of the e75 ts in blitz 

Edited by Player935, 27 December 2021 - 11:04 AM.

Gregarioun #12 Posted 27 December 2021 - 12:27 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16445 battles

Cant create a post for some reason, so posting here.

My game client keeps connecting to a hacked server:

Recently had all server worldwide reporting scheduled service and not allowing me to connect.

Now I know who's behind this MITM, just curious if WG can provide me with some help here.

Wot Blitz is like a box of chocolates...made of dung.  You always know what you're going to get.   

Shaymin_Loves_You #13 Posted 27 December 2021 - 09:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7213 battles
  • [-EVO]
I wanna put a funky camo ON MY RAM PANZER

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have

Shaymin_Loves_You #14 Posted 27 December 2021 - 09:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7213 battles
  • [-EVO]

View PostPlayer935, on 27 December 2021 - 04:02 AM, said:

So there is premium IS-7 what is next the pc version of the e75 ts in blitz 

My friend told me its just a camo you can earn, much like the one for the fv 215b, [edited]

Edited by Platinum_Disco_, 27 December 2021 - 09:14 PM.

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users