jgepze100, I expected more

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

THERebrth #1 Posted 12 January 2022 - 09:57 PM

Passive-aggresive but more passive

• Players
  • 14995 battles
  • [-NV]

this tank is so damn difficult to drive. Its lumbering, huge, and its gun is unreliable at times. Sometimes you want to push with your mediums but at times ur just too slow to flank unless your whole team is with ya, so ya flank regardless. I have had incredibly good games, but extremely terrible games because this tank is so goddamn situational.

Its the type of tank you dont want at the back, but because its such a difficult drive, ya dont want to let yourself be too open so ur forced to stand back unless you risk a lot of hitpoints forcing a push.

if ur gonna play a td like this, just get the t110e3. 

Raging Dumbo

Vantablack12 #2 Posted 12 January 2022 - 10:10 PM

Ready, Fire, Aim!

• Players
  • 18646 battles
  • [K9]

View PostTHERebrth, on 12 January 2022 - 01:57 PM, said:

this tank is so damn difficult to drive. Its lumbering, huge, and its gun is unreliable at times. Sometimes you want to push with your mediums but at times ur just too slow to flank unless your whole team is with ya, so ya flank regardless. I have had incredibly good games, but extremely terrible games because this tank is so goddamn situational.

Its the type of tank you dont want at the back, but because its such a difficult drive, ya dont want to let yourself be too open so ur forced to stand back unless you risk a lot of hitpoints forcing a push.

if ur gonna play a td like this, just get the t110e3. 

Same for me. I've had really good games in the JPE and its Super Heavy brother , and I have had awful games. I know that they can be formidable, but i just haven't been able to make them work.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" - John Wayne.

Bring back the in-game Forum link!

Posit1ve_ #3 Posted 12 January 2022 - 10:19 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 79743 battles
  • [_N_]

Jgpz is extremely situational:

Specifically, the one situation it’s good at is when the enemy is funneled into a corridor in front of a prepared Jgpz. With enough armor t troll a bounce, 800 alpha, great pen, and high DPM, it can be pretty efficient at shredding through heavies.

That said, the big reason why Jgpz is a situational tank is because of that rear mounted gun. It’s very difficult to peek things around corners and the like because you have to drive the entire tank out and around a corner to get a gun line. It’s also not great for hulldown either.

My recommendation would be to play supremacy only and try to farm the nubs who are stupid enough to go town because “hurr durr caps”

336 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users