Wot Blitz almost broke my tablet

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Nantano23 #1 Posted 13 January 2022 - 04:20 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8231 battles
  • [AAAS]

So what happened, is that I played a match in my Carn AX. So when I get into the garage, one of those promotion videos start, like those season pass one you get sometime when you first load in or after some battle.

So first thing is that the video is not formated properly on my screen. ( It takes up less than half of the screen).

It shows some tanks get destroyed, then is shows a Tiger II and a Ru251 about to fight, and then the video freezes. So I tap the screen and a promo show up, but the video is still on top of it. Its for something on sale. The original price shows as 59.99 i think and the sale price for 15.99. So I try to close it, but the game starts making weird sounds and then crashes. So I opened the game up again. And while it loading the game occasionally has sound glitches. But just about the garage was to load, the game freezes. So I try to close it, but it decides to do its own and started closing and opening the game by itself several times.

But when it finally closes I cant do anything on my tablet. If I tap on something, nothing happens. It even struggled to shutoff.

But when I turned it on again. It seems blitz also crashes my home menu.

So be cautious of this promo video. It may screw your device

AdderaII #2 Posted 13 January 2022 - 06:13 AM

Can’t Pass Without it!

• Players
  • 32666 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostNantano23, on 12 January 2022 - 11:20 PM, said:

So what happened, is that I played a match in my Carn AX. So when I get into the garage, one of those promotion videos start, like those season pass one you get sometime when you first load in or after some battle.

So first thing is that the video is not formated properly on my screen. ( It takes up less than half of the screen).

It shows some tanks get destroyed, then is shows a Tiger II and a Ru251 about to fight, and then the video freezes. So I tap the screen and a promo show up, but the video is still on top of it. Its for something on sale. The original price shows as 59.99 i think and the sale price for 15.99. So I try to close it, but the game starts making weird sounds and then crashes. So I opened the game up again. And while it loading the game occasionally has sound glitches. But just about the garage was to load, the game freezes. So I try to close it, but it decides to do its own and started closing and opening the game by itself several times.

But when it finally closes I cant do anything on my tablet. If I tap on something, nothing happens. It even struggled to shutoff.

But when I turned it on again. It seems blitz also crashes my home menu.

So be cautious of this promo video. It may screw your device

This is kind of like the article I read in The New Republic, about all these babies in Africa going blind, from being infected with Bot Fly larvae, simply because thieir parents can't afford a two dollar mosquito net, to put over their cribs.

Actually, no.

It's nothing like that.

The player formerly known as, Adderall4life

tedg5 #3 Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:38 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 65098 battles
  • [AGOGO]
I’ve had quite a few of the video ads that will crash the game for me, but never beyond that. This sounds like a bummer... :deer:

Ronin_23 #4 Posted 13 January 2022 - 11:28 PM

Bot

• Players
  • 29086 battles
  • [TENET]

Those battle pass animations are nauseating. I have to spam the X to get through that and the numerous offers that come up underneath it.

Reinstall your app if you haven't already. Might help. Unless your device is just too old for the game now.

Nantano23 #5 Posted 13 January 2022 - 11:37 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8231 battles
  • [AAAS]

View PostRonin_23, on 13 January 2022 - 06:28 PM, said:

Those battle pass animations are nauseating. I have to spam the X to get through that and the numerous offers that come up underneath it.

Reinstall your app if you haven't already. Might help. Unless your device is just too old for the game now.

My tablet is running the game fine now. My tablet required a restart.

Though, if that promo shows up again, same thing would probably happen

Handsome_Squidward_ #6 Posted 14 January 2022 - 07:34 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 981 battles
  • [PRD]

View PostRonin_23, on 13 January 2022 - 03:28 PM, said:

Those battle pass animations are nauseating.

Even my PCs lag on this. My quad core takes a hot second to get it started, and even my hexa cores take a moment to get the animation rolling.  My weaker dual core APU would literally play a slideshow with music when the new battle pass things popped. 

WoT PC Defector

AdderaII #7 Posted 14 January 2022 - 09:37 AM

Can’t Pass Without it!

• Players
  • 32666 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostHandsome_Squidward_, on 14 January 2022 - 02:34 AM, said:

Even my PCs lag on this. My quad core takes a hot second to get it started, and even my hexa cores take a moment to get the animation rolling.  My weaker dual core APU would literally play a slideshow with music when the new battle pass things popped. 

Hardcore man, hardcore.

Roberto577_One #8 Posted 15 January 2022 - 05:45 AM

Chungus Supreme

• Players
  • 13326 battles

View PostAdderaII, on 12 January 2022 - 10:13 PM, said:

This is kind of like the article I read in The New Republic, about all these babies in Africa going blind, from being infected with Bot Fly larvae, simply because thieir parents can't afford a two dollar mosquito net, to put over their cribs.

Actually, no.

It's nothing like that.

There are videos on YouTube of removing botfly larvae that are burrowed in animals, and they are simultaneously the most fascinating and nauseating videos I've ever seen.

After seeing one being removed from a young kitten, botflies became my number one most hated animal and I want to burn the entire species in a massive fire.

Anti-crate since 1958

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....Zl5l-lTjx3z-g7g

RonaldusMaximus_ #9 Posted 15 January 2022 - 02:47 PM

Self-Righteous Prick, and Annihilator PR Manager

• Players
  • 20181 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostRoberto577_One, on 15 January 2022 - 12:45 AM, said:

There are videos on YouTube of removing botfly larvae that are burrowed in animals, and they are simultaneously the most fascinating and nauseating videos I've ever seen.

After seeing one being removed from a young kitten, botflies became my number one most hated animal and I want to burn the entire species in a massive fire.

Please go into more detail of this fire you propose! 

Roberto577_One #10 Posted 15 January 2022 - 06:39 PM

Chungus Supreme

• Players
  • 13326 battles

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 15 January 2022 - 06:47 AM, said:

Please go into more detail of this fire you propose! 

Mostly a metaphor, I'd probably just throw them into the microwave or boil them in water.

Nothing is too painful for those spawn of Satan.

Anti-crate since 1958

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....Zl5l-lTjx3z-g7g

AdderaII #11 Posted 15 January 2022 - 10:52 PM

Can’t Pass Without it!

• Players
  • 32666 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostRoberto577_One, on 15 January 2022 - 01:39 PM, said:

Mostly a metaphor, I'd probably just throw them into the microwave or boil them in water.

Nothing is too painful for those spawn of Satan.

While bot flies are certainly disgusting, they rarely cause death. 
Mosquitoes still kill over a million people a year. 

Because of the outlawing of DDT, these deaths are increasing every year. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users