T-34/100

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Handsome_Squidward_ #1 Posted 14 January 2022 - 12:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 983 battles
  • [PRD]
Is this a good or relevant medium? Sorry that my topic isn’t longer. Just curious if the general opinion of this tank. 

WoT PC Defector

daREAL_trainboi #2 Posted 14 January 2022 - 04:03 AM

The one (and only) M26 Pershing Fanatic!

• Players
  • 16084 battles
  • [PRD]

It’s a neat little tank. It’s got average mobility, not really any armor, and a fantastic gun. 175mm of AP and 250 on HEAT butters through anything and the satisfying alpha strike is good. Very similar to Japanese mediums or the T20, it’s a good second line supporter but can flank due to the decent speed.

It does have pretty weak modules though, ammorack gets damaged a lot. Also note the recent HP buffs of other Tier VII mediums mean that the average value of 1150 is now the lowest among tech tree mediums, so keep the low survivability in mind.

Its a fun tank though, the Tier 8 also has a similar playstyle so if you like support mediums then it’s a solid choice. 

_Rei_Ayanami #3 Posted 14 January 2022 - 06:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5762 battles
  • [SLYCE]
all i remember about that tank is how i one shot ammo racked it 15 seconds into the game

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have

Markus_The0 #4 Posted 15 January 2022 - 03:08 AM

Strategy and Kindness

• Players
  • 32773 battles
  • [HOOD]

View PostRetro_Funky, on 14 January 2022 - 01:28 PM, said:

all i remember about that tank is how i one shot ammo racked it 15 seconds into the game

Yup, I've done that to this tank twice before and had it happen to me once while driving it. Make sure to equip "Defense System" so that if your ammo rack does get hit, you'll have a lower chance of blowing up! :bush:

Overall, I love the T-34-100. It is my favorite version of any of the T-34 style tanks. Hits hard, just enough pen (and 250mm of HEAT pen!), just enough gun handling on the move and accuracy overall, comfortable mobility, and lots of angles that you can use to reliably manufacture a bounce in a pinch. (Don't rely on the armor to bounce just every now and then or to be troll--unless set up your armor angles at exactly the correct angles, you will not bounce.) If this concept is concept is not familiar to anyone reading this and you would like to learn how to set up such angles to save yourself in a pinch, watch this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFktFSJZPsQ) official video from War Gaming on how shell penetration works in World of Tanks and World of Tanks Blitz.

Edited by Markus_The0, 15 January 2022 - 03:08 AM.

It's not the RNG, the MM, the diameter of your shell, the thickness of your armor, or the number of premium rounds you carry that counts ultimately; it's the courage in your heart, the calmness in your mind, the hope and faith you have in your team, and the way you use what's at your disposal that truly determines Victory.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users