• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

JefeMac #21 Posted 15 January 2022 - 04:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9224 battles
  • [ROTI]

View Post_Crusader6_, on 15 January 2022 - 03:35 AM, said:

It’s mostly tanks that a player is weak in, or can’t gel with the play style. 
  In 9/10 there are not a lot of dogs, but the Tort is definitely one. 
if any tier 9 needs a buff it’s the Tort, it’s just too useless for most maps and positions they unless red is complete obvious it can’t really perform.
Anyone playing the Tortise now isn’t likely playing it for fun, they are trying to get the 183, a tank that generally sucks for red and green 

To me, if you are weak in a tank play style. Tier 9/10 aren’t places to get better.  Really 9/10 are paces to refine an already decent play style, and game play understanding.  
   The game has tiers for a reason, and mistakes in 10 are exponentially more disastrous than in 5-8  

Yeah I actually free exp’d past the Tort. Went back and bought it later to complete the line. It’s atrocious. Only time I play it is special game modes where the extra speed makes such a monumental difference. I know you hate the SGM’s, the Tort’s gun is absolutely wicked in those modes though. 

“And yet when you hear people say ‘conspiracy theory’ that’s designed to pluck this little part of your brain that says, well, that thing’s not true,” said Attkisson. “And I always keep an open mind and say, that crazy thing that they say is a conspiracy theory may well have some truth in it.”

__V_O_P__ #22 Posted 17 January 2022 - 07:28 PM

A Lapsed Pacifist

• Players
  • 64199 battles
  • [LAP]

comedy... mines...

red let two of our tanks onto hill their one light went town. red died and never ever got out of their spawn. me sitting in the TD spot in my WT... zero shots (there literally was never anything for me to shoot)... zero damage... and you guessed it... ZERO XP.

JefeMac #23 Posted 17 January 2022 - 08:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9224 battles
  • [ROTI]

View Post__V_O_P__, on 17 January 2022 - 07:28 PM, said:

comedy... mines...

red let two of our tanks onto hill their one light went town. red died and never ever got out of their spawn. me sitting in the TD spot in my WT... zero shots (there literally was never anything for me to shoot)... zero damage... and you guessed it... ZERO XP.

Newb:teethhappy:

“And yet when you hear people say ‘conspiracy theory’ that’s designed to pluck this little part of your brain that says, well, that thing’s not true,” said Attkisson. “And I always keep an open mind and say, that crazy thing that they say is a conspiracy theory may well have some truth in it.”

krietenstein34 #24 Posted 18 January 2022 - 09:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 36372 battles
  • [HAHA]
I've got at least one zero XP game.  It happens
:girl:

Bellatormonk #25 Posted 19 January 2022 - 03:38 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 38626 battles
  • [MINC]
Well I will give a slow /golfclap for 8.7.  Makes me want to play Ratings even more now (in Feb).  Hopefully such a change will work and is actually positive in results.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users