Given The Influx Of Chimera Records...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

___ImUrHuckleberry #1 Posted 25 February 2022 - 01:25 AM

I need ammunition, not a ride.

• Players
  • 17745 battles

I'm not sure why I didn't post mine on the forum way back when. I was commenting on someone else's post and I thought mine was from last year, but it's from the beginning of the pandemic! Wow, time flies and I still suck. For context, I call out our heavies for fully committing to the heavy side, outnumbered and out-tiered. Alas, the replay doesn't show the full convo. As an aside, I do wonder if the sandbag is better than reticle cali? It worked on this game, but overall the reticle cali is probably more useful:

maobos #2 Posted 25 February 2022 - 05:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4261 battles
  • [GOD77]

View Post___ImUrHuckleberry, on 24 February 2022 - 08:25 PM, said:

As an aside, I do wonder if the sandbag is better than reticle cali? 

I dont use any of those since chimera has one of the most accurate 122mm gun in t8  (btw the sandbag armor you were talking about in the consumables section is called reactive armor).  Sometimes I use improved fuel for a mobility build for the Chimera or I take out one of the cheaper food provision and the improved fuel for 2 sandbag armor for a hp build or I use one sandbag armor with 2 food provisions for a dpm Chimera.

Edited by maobos, 25 February 2022 - 05:45 PM.

Reaaally satisfies

KriticSoul #3 Posted 26 February 2022 - 11:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6727 battles
  • [LCTS]
That heavy in the final could have rushed you and destroyed the Chimera, but instead, it was waiting and letting you reload, but good game

I was thinking that the Chimera was OP because i was thinking that the reload time was like 9 seconds, but now i see that are 13 seconds, so i learned something in this video

By the way, what a lol match
"Gods no fear death"

By the way, (Misspelled words or phrases, ignore it, this is not my mother lenguage)

Don't believe to BlitzStars about my specific stats, i'm still being a noob yet

ZebraUp #4 Posted 27 February 2022 - 01:24 AM

I want to be on the RED team!

• Players
  • 31132 battles
  • [_UF_]

Nice job!

(It seems like there was more water in those pits below the bridge back then?)

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

___ImUrHuckleberry #5 Posted 27 February 2022 - 01:29 AM

I need ammunition, not a ride.

• Players
  • 17745 battles

View Postmaobos, on 25 February 2022 - 09:45 AM, said:

I dont use any of those since chimera has one of the most accurate 122mm gun in t8  (btw the sandbag armor you were talking about in the consumables section is called reactive armor).  Sometimes I use improved fuel for a mobility build for the Chimera or I take out one of the cheaper food provision and the improved fuel for 2 sandbag armor for a hp build or I use one sandbag armor with 2 food provisions for a dpm Chimera.

Yup, yet another night of sticky icky posting haha. Reactive armor is correct, and i rather like the reticle when in need of a clutch kill. But i haven't played the tank much, except when tilting, apparently

View PostKriticSoul, on 26 February 2022 - 03:21 AM, said:

That heavy in the final could have rushed you and destroyed the Chimera, but instead, it was waiting and letting you reload, but good game

I was thinking that the Chimera was OP because i was thinking that the reload time was like 9 seconds, but now i see that are 13 seconds, so i learned something in this video

By the way, what a lol match

Yeah, luck is always needed for silly records-unless you're from V or Pramo, haha.

View PostZebraUp, on 26 February 2022 - 05:24 PM, said:

Nice job!

(It seems like there was more water in those pits below the bridge back then?)

Yeah, I remember shooting that is-6 before he dipped in there because I would have a hard time hitting the lower plate under water.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users