Droodles

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DILLGAF_MF #1 Posted 29 March 2022 - 05:50 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11311 battles
  • [MZFIT]

Why does Wargaming allow for people who represent them Disrespect there customers by allowing someone like droodles to bully people and throw tantrums on you tube while he is representing War gaming??? Go look him up on youtube utterly unacceptable  just saying.. does not give a good look for this company id post a link but this forum dont allow it

ADDERALL_ #2 Posted 29 March 2022 - 06:48 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9421 battles
  • [OGRE]
Why did the Academy of Arts and Sciences give someone guilty of physical assault, an hour earlier, a golden statue? 

___ImUrHuckleberry #3 Posted 29 March 2022 - 08:13 AM

I need ammunition, not a ride.

• Players
  • 17745 battles

View PostDILLGAF_MF, on 28 March 2022 - 09:50 PM, said:

Why does Wargaming allow for people who represent them Disrespect there customers by allowing someone like droodles to bully people and throw tantrums on you tube while he is representing War gaming??? Go look him up on youtube utterly unacceptable  just saying.. does not give a good look for this company id post a link but this forum dont allow it

Who has he bullied? Did he steal your booster money? Sheesh, change your name to Snowflake_MF, already. It never ceases to amaze me how so many tough guys are the ones usually peeing their pants over slights on the internet. Take a number and wait your turn; we have tons of SJWs on the forum crying about an 18-year-old doofus hurting them in the feels. Ventura said it best:

_Zakalwe_ #4 Posted 29 March 2022 - 08:23 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32579 battles
  • [AGILE]

Is Droodles a member of WG's CC (Community Contributor) program? Then maybe they can kick him out of it if they felt his behaviour was unacceptable. But that wouldn't stop him from making content. For example Pantouf has never been a CC and that hasn't held him back.

If not, then he's just a regular player who makes videos on the game. There's a ton of toxic players out there, why are you singling out Droodles? Sounds like a personal beef.

Edit: Are you under the impression that Droodles is somehow paid by WG to represent the game? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they do that for anyone.

Edited by _Zakalwe_, 29 March 2022 - 08:24 AM.

JefeMac #5 Posted 29 March 2022 - 11:19 AM

Foro Fuego Jefe (Jubilado)

• Players
  • 10896 battles
  • [ROTI]

View PostDILLGAF_MF, on 29 March 2022 - 05:50 AM, said:

He does not represent WG. He’s also (for whatever reason) not an official Community Contributor with WG but as a very well known You Tuber, he has been used as a host/guest commentator in different Blitz/Twister Cup type events. 

Lots of threads to search here about Droodles. Moved on from him myself. I find his content now is targeted towards a different demographic than me as a 57 year old retiree. 

“And yet when you hear people say ‘conspiracy theory’ that’s designed to pluck this little part of your brain that says, well, that thing’s not true,” said Attkisson. “And I always keep an open mind and say, that crazy thing that they say is a conspiracy theory may well have some truth in it.”

Shaymin_ #6 Posted 29 March 2022 - 01:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6644 battles
  • [-NV]

View PostJefeMac, on 29 March 2022 - 04:19 AM, said:

He does not represent WG. He’s also (for whatever reason) not an official Community Contributor with WG but as a very well known You Tuber, he has been used as a host/guest commentator in different Blitz/Twister Cup type events. 

Lots of threads to search here about Droodles. Moved on from him myself. I find his content now is targeted towards a different demographic than me as a 57 year old retiree. 

He's mainly directed towards the newer players of blitz, mainly to help them with what tanks they should consider grinding. Most older players dislike him, I don't really care for what he does.

He criticizes blitz for multiple reasons 

A) to make it better

B) to enlighten players of what's wrong with the game

C) for dat sweet moneee.

As I said most older players dislike him because of all his clickbait content. I don't watch him, only time I have, was the time I had my entire team lemming train yolo him. It was pretty cool but he had support and we all died, worth it tho.

Edited by _Kunze, 29 March 2022 - 02:19 PM.

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have

acrisis #7 Posted 29 March 2022 - 03:41 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22185 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostDILLGAF_MF, on 29 March 2022 - 12:50 AM, said:

Droodles does not represent WG. He is not a community contributor.  He is just a YouTuber looking for clicks, likes and views ...  

While he may have guest commentated a WG event at one point; that was a long time ago ... 

... and, it probably is better to support actual community contributors with your views and likes.  They do the hard work without the drama, clickbait, ... 

BE     (+)   
>> Desktop mode  =>  + Recent topics   + Staff Posts 
    > WG Bugs & current update   > Feedback  
 > Videos   > Vehicle Bay   > Guides    

> PingPlotter >  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified using PingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training | Mentor | Pingplotter Guy

tankist22 #8 Posted 29 March 2022 - 03:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 73808 battles
  • [MSTRY]
When I started playing, I was telling others to be nice. Then...

Also tagged with Droodles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users