#balanceWOTB

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ITZBL1TZ_YT #1 Posted 29 April 2022 - 01:04 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12327 battles
  • [SLVR]

For years we have gone through countless battles and what do we most face?  Broken premium tanks like the M6A2 and the pointlessly rigged matchmaking.  And you constantly lose 0-7 alot of times..  so i think its about time wargaming fixed theses issues and made the tank and matchmaking better..  For instance.  i cant go one game without having some idiot with 40 percent win rate throw the game cause he brought a premium tank when he had tier 3 tanks in his garage..  And the whole team didnt do above 500 damage... AT TIER EIGHT.  What wargaming should do to balance the matchmaking is put an even number of good players on each team.. 

i wouldnt mind waiting a few more minutes to have good games instead of trash 0-7 ones

Shaymin_Loves_You #2 Posted 29 April 2022 - 04:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7218 battles
  • [-EVO]

View PostITSYABOITONKIBOO16, on 29 April 2022 - 06:04 AM, said:

For years we have gone through countless battles and what do we most face?  Broken premium tanks like the M6A2 and the pointlessly rigged matchmaking.  And you constantly lose 0-7 alot of times..  so i think its about time wargaming fixed theses issues and made the tank and matchmaking better..  For instance.  i cant go one game without having some idiot with 40 percent win rate throw the game cause he brought a premium tank when he had tier 3 tanks in his garage..  And the whole team didnt do above 500 damage... AT TIER EIGHT.  What wargaming should do to balance the matchmaking is put an even number of good players on each team.. 

i wouldnt mind waiting a few more minutes to have good games instead of trash 0-7 ones

Once again. Skill Issue + Cope

I like seeing these threads, It gives me satisfaction that a player who doesn't care to learn how to play complains about how other people don't care to win either. Maybe if you Take the time to learn the games mechanics  You would stop seeing these 0-7s. I look at all these pub teams calling each other 47%ers and just contemplate why they can't bother to get good. I mean after all, getting good would help you win right? 

Unicum, Don't Unicum

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

The more you take, the less you have

S_T_A_I_N_L_E_S_S #3 Posted 10 June 2022 - 02:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 35264 battles
  • [M1SLE]
Just like when heat splashes on fences, brick walls, and cars, I suggest that the plow on the Vindicator UM should be anti-heat. I really think this is gona make the tank playable again and will raise sales on the tank. Please consider it.

_Crusader6_ #4 Posted 11 June 2022 - 03:25 AM

St. Javelin: NLAW we Trust

• Players
  • 92392 battles
  • [III]

View PostS_T_A_I_N_L_E_S_S, on 09 June 2022 - 09:05 PM, said:

Just like when heat splashes on fences, brick walls, and cars, I suggest that the plow on the Vindicator UM should be anti-heat. I really think this is gona make the tank playable again and will raise sales on the tank. Please consider it.

It is. But you can just shoot the cupola or the U gap in it.  

I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 530 tanks in Garage:  539/547 Played Tanks Aced

448 extra garage slots too - lucky me. 

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users