Jump to content


iMovie iOS in-depth video production tutorial (VIDEO)

how to tutorial shou imovie record gameplay guide video replay thunderthies

  • Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

thunderthies #1 Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:33 AM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

 

What's going on tankers and tankettes!

 

 

One of the questions I'm most frequently asked is: "How do you make your movies?" This video is intended to be a step-by-step guide on my video production process and hopefully will encourage some first-time YouTubers to get in on the action.

 

I did my best to go over everything I could think of, but please feel free to leave any further questions below and I'll be sure to answer them.

 

Thanks so much for watching and I look forward to seeing more of your guys' videos!

 

 

My best,

 

Thunder

 

Extra Tip:

 


Edited by thunderthies, 03 February 2015 - 06:58 AM.

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


Red_Ping #2 Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:54 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22070 battles
  • 2,062
  • Member since:
    07-05-2012

Thanks for info ^_^ +1 for the simplified illustration and demonstration and encouraging people into making videos ! :honoring:

 

We NEED a PIN here guys ! 


                           
                            Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.           
 
                                                                                  

                                           


Beachmasterii #3 Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:08 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6078 battles
  • 279
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

                                                          

Just comparable what thunder said step-by-step well first off all, non of those things needs to be done in a hard approach. Something I have in mind to share to you  all an easy way to install shou faster and quicker that will not haul you to any site and institute from there. By clicking this link a message will appear on your screen to install Shou once u had done that accessible stride shou should emerge on your wall ready to be used. you can go either way mine or his.

heres the link. https://t.co/1HNfI9TVvm 


Edited by Beachmasterii, 20 January 2015 - 09:36 PM.

Clan has not yet updated forumla, therefor the tribe is closed

but you are able to join here in the forum since clan is on preparation 

for the clan update. Thank you

 


Panbun #4 Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8050 battles
  • 7,992
  • [PBKAC]
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

Thanks for the video!

 

Thread followed for future reference.



Klaus_Klavier #5 Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17126 battles
  • 5,573
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014
+1

 

The E25 Whisperer

"Beware for those who those who stare into the abyss....lest the abyss stares back" 


Matronix #6 Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7208 battles
  • 315
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014
I did everything the video said, but when I finish recording it's all smooth until I get in the game it turns dark and nothing appears. I turned on the assistive touch and it still Is the same it's getting frustrating.:(

dudermcgruder #7 Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 27257 battles
  • 91
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014
Thanks Thunder

_Meta #8 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:02 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19350 battles
  • 2,374
  • [-SRT-]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostM3Taha, on 20 January 2015 - 05:54 AM, said:

Thanks for info ^_^ +1 for the simplified illustration and demonstration and encouraging people into making videos ! :honoring:

 

We NEED a PIN here guys ! 

agreed. Thanks Thunder for doing this. +1


"It's a fool that goes into battle and doesn't use every tool at his disposal. If you ever catch yourself in a "fair" fight, you deserve to lose."-- Meta


Serapth #9 Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8411 battles
  • 2,391
  • Member since:
    07-25-2014
I used to love iMovie... Then they "upgraded" it.  Now it's a horrible piece of [edited].  Even saving a movie is needlessly complex now.  Great tutorial though! 

thunderthies #10 Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:34 PM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostM3Taha, on 20 January 2015 - 10:54 AM, said:

Thanks for info ^_^ +1 for the simplified illustration and demonstration and encouraging people into making videos ! :honoring:

 

We NEED a PIN here guys ! 

 

Thanks, M3Taha! 

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


thunderthies #11 Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostBeachmasterii, on 20 January 2015 - 11:08 AM, said:

                                                          

Just comparable what thunder said step-by-step well first off all, non of those things needs to be done in a hard approach. Something I have in mind to share to you  all an easy way to install shou faster and quicker that will not haul you to any site and institute from there. By clicking this link a message will appear on your screen to install Shou once u had done that accessible stride shou should emerge on your wall ready to be used. you can go either way mine or his.

heres the link. https://t.co/1HNfI9TVvm 

 

Cool, Beach. Thanks for the link. Can anyone confirm this is legit? If so that would be a lot easier than going through the Emu4ios store.

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


thunderthies #12 Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostArkioLite324, on 20 January 2015 - 12:10 PM, said:

Thanks for the video!

 

Thread followed for future reference.

 

Sweet! Thanks, Arkio.

Edited by thunderthies, 20 January 2015 - 08:43 PM.

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


thunderthies #13 Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:39 PM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostKlaus_Klavier, on 20 January 2015 - 12:13 PM, said:

+1

 

Thanks, Klaus!

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


thunderthies #14 Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:42 PM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostMatronix, on 20 January 2015 - 01:50 PM, said:

I did everything the video said, but when I finish recording it's all smooth until I get in the game it turns dark and nothing appears. I turned on the assistive touch and it still Is the same it's getting frustrating.:(

 

That sucks, Matronix. I'm not sure why that's happening. Next time you try it, open up the assistive touch button while you are in-game and then close it back up. I'm curious to see if that works.

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


thunderthies #15 Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:43 PM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View Postdudermcgruder, on 20 January 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

Thanks Thunder

 

My pleasure, dudermcgruder. (Awesome IGN btw)

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


thunderthies #16 Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:43 PM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View Postmetaboculous68, on 20 January 2015 - 03:02 PM, said:

agreed. Thanks Thunder for doing this. +1

 

For sure! Hopefully we'll start seeing some more replays around here. :0)

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


thunderthies #17 Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:44 PM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostSerapth, on 20 January 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

I used to love iMovie... Then they "upgraded" it.  Now it's a horrible piece of [edited].  Even saving a movie is needlessly complex now.  Great tutorial though! 

 

I never had the old iMovie. What did they change?

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


Serapth #18 Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:59 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8411 battles
  • 2,391
  • Member since:
    07-25-2014

View Postthunderthies, on 20 January 2015 - 08:44 PM, said:

 

I never had the old iMovie. What did they change?

Usability mostly.  Before iMovie could be used by anyone...  Then myself recently I made a quick video, just wanted to splice two videos together and export it as MP4...  even just figuring out how to save to a local MP4 file was retardedly difficult.  As a frame of reference, I ended up doing the work in Blender's NLE... and Blenders video editing is horrifically complicated and buggy... but still superior to iMovie.  I was going to get FCP, but instead i've licensed Camtasia and it covers most of my needs perfectly.  


Edited by Serapth, 20 January 2015 - 09:00 PM.


thunderthies #19 Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:04 PM

    Not a Hoax

  • Club Wargaming
  • 14051 battles
  • 3,865
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostSerapth, on 20 January 2015 - 08:59 PM, said:

Usability mostly.  Before iMovie could be used by anyone...  Then myself recently I made a quick video, just wanted to splice two videos together and export it as MP4...  even just figuring out how to save to a local MP4 file was retardedly difficult.  As a frame of reference, I ended up doing the work in Blender's NLE... and Blenders video editing is horrifically complicated and buggy... but still superior to iMovie.  I was going to get FCP, but instead i've licensed Camtasia and it covers most of my needs perfectly.  

 

Ya, the iMovie iOS version is definitely limited compared to the full Mac one. I only is it on my iPhone because it came with the phone for the low, low price of free 99.

Check out:   WoTB terms, phrases defined v. 2.0

Check out:    iMovie iOS video production tutorial

Check out:           WoTB beginner's guide, tactics

Check out:                   WoTB YouTube channels


Beachmasterii #20 Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:38 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6078 battles
  • 279
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View Postthunderthies, on 20 January 2015 - 08:36 PM, said:

 

Cool, Beach. Thanks for the link. Can anyone confirm this is legit? If so that would be a lot easier than going through the Emu4ios store.

 

yeah man I can do,that for you.

Clan has not yet updated forumla, therefor the tribe is closed

but you are able to join here in the forum since clan is on preparation 

for the clan update. Thank you

 






Also tagged with how to, tutorial, shou, imovie, record, gameplay, guide, video, replay, thunderthies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users