Jump to content


Upcoming Tanks into the Shop + Extra Info (DATAMINE UPDATE)

Concept 1B AMX M4 54 Battlepass Battle Pass Shop Store Info News

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

BlitzMemesLATAM_YT #1 Posted 01 July 2022 - 03:46 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 14641 battles
  • 40
  • [_NK_]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2018
Well, Concept 1B and AMX M4 54 (Both Tier X) will be come into the shop...in crates 

-------
AMX M4 mle. 54 Container
Includes the AMX M4 mle. 54, a Tier X Collector heavy tank, with a 20% drop chance or 8,500 gold with an 80% drop chance.
---------
Concept 1B Container
Includes the Concept 1B, a Tier X Collector heavy tank, with a 4% drop chance or gold with a 24% drop chance.
Each time you open the container, you get 4 guaranteed rewards:
• Certificates for Free XP
• Boosters
• Days of Premium Account
• 1 Concept 1B Charm

------

Extra Info: August BP will be called (Operation «Luna 1977»;) 

Premium Avatar of BP: Rover Avatar
Free Avatar of BP: Radio Telescope Avatar
Paid Avatar of BP: Infinity Avatar
 

Helping the Latin American and the Rest of the World of WoTB with News and Leaks since February 27, 2019

 

U can follow me in the next links:

Facebook: World Of Tanks Blitz LATAM / MEMEZ :v (@BlitzMemesLATAM)
Telegram: https://t.me/BlitzMemesLATAMnews
Instagram: @blitzmemeslatam
Discord: BlitzMemesLATAM#6791

My Dream is to be a Community Contributor of the Game (Spanish - Americas) 


 


KFlowers_16 #2 Posted 01 July 2022 - 02:48 PM

    pro masochist

  • Players
  • 12365 battles
  • 873
  • [-NOX-]
  • Member since:
    10-26-2017
how much are those AMX crates?

1028215824

 


generalhonks #3 Posted 01 July 2022 - 05:18 PM

    Aim High

  • Players
  • 10748 battles
  • 2,370
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    01-09-2019

Excited for the BP. I’m really into space exploration, and I loved the Mars BP with the Explorer last year.

Might be hard to complete though, as I have Philmont from July 29 to August 12, and I’m planning on staffing a summer camp in late August.


Edited by generalhonks, 01 July 2022 - 05:20 PM.

“He who serves his fellows is, of all his fellows, greatest.”

- E. Urner Goodman

 

Card holding member of the medium tank mafia.


Handsome_Squidward_ #4 Posted 01 July 2022 - 06:16 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 999 battles
  • 1,651
  • [PRD]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012
Seeing the 1977 tag, I looked up space events in 1977, the only notable ones I can find were from the US and USSR.  Would they do two US Battle Passes back to back?  Or am I trying too hard to use logic for this game? :D

    WoT PC Defector


generalhonks #5 Posted 01 July 2022 - 07:24 PM

    Aim High

  • Players
  • 10748 battles
  • 2,370
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    01-09-2019

View PostHandsome_Squidward_, on 01 July 2022 - 02:16 PM, said:

Seeing the 1977 tag, I looked up space events in 1977, the only notable ones I can find were from the US and USSR.  Would they do two US Battle Passes back to back?  Or am I trying too hard to use logic for this game? :D

Luna was a series of Soviet unmanned moon landers and rovers. They were used from the late 60s into the 70s. So it’s probably a Russian tank.


“He who serves his fellows is, of all his fellows, greatest.”

- E. Urner Goodman

 

Card holding member of the medium tank mafia.


BlitzMemesLATAM_YT #6 Posted 01 July 2022 - 07:25 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 14641 battles
  • 40
  • [_NK_]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2018

View PostKFlowers_16, on 01 July 2022 - 11:48 AM, said:

how much are those AMX crates?

like other crates of this type, can be bought with money and gold


Helping the Latin American and the Rest of the World of WoTB with News and Leaks since February 27, 2019

 

U can follow me in the next links:

Facebook: World Of Tanks Blitz LATAM / MEMEZ :v (@BlitzMemesLATAM)
Telegram: https://t.me/BlitzMemesLATAMnews
Instagram: @blitzmemeslatam
Discord: BlitzMemesLATAM#6791

My Dream is to be a Community Contributor of the Game (Spanish - Americas) 


 


BlitzMemesLATAM_YT #7 Posted 01 July 2022 - 07:28 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 14641 battles
  • 40
  • [_NK_]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2018

View Postgeneralhonks, on 01 July 2022 - 04:24 PM, said:

Luna was a series of Soviet unmanned moon landers and rovers. They were used from the late 60s into the 70s. So it’s probably a Russian tank.

hmm, MT-25 with like Sputnik-1 design? 


Helping the Latin American and the Rest of the World of WoTB with News and Leaks since February 27, 2019

 

U can follow me in the next links:

Facebook: World Of Tanks Blitz LATAM / MEMEZ :v (@BlitzMemesLATAM)
Telegram: https://t.me/BlitzMemesLATAMnews
Instagram: @blitzmemeslatam
Discord: BlitzMemesLATAM#6791

My Dream is to be a Community Contributor of the Game (Spanish - Americas) 


 


generalhonks #8 Posted 01 July 2022 - 07:39 PM

    Aim High

  • Players
  • 10748 battles
  • 2,370
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    01-09-2019

View PostBlitzMemesLATAM_YT, on 01 July 2022 - 03:28 PM, said:

hmm, MT-25 with like Sputnik-1 design? 


That would be cool. But based off past WG habits it might not be a tech tree based vehicle.


“He who serves his fellows is, of all his fellows, greatest.”

- E. Urner Goodman

 

Card holding member of the medium tank mafia.


Handsome_Squidward_ #9 Posted 01 July 2022 - 07:41 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 999 battles
  • 1,651
  • [PRD]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

View Postgeneralhonks, on 01 July 2022 - 11:39 AM, said:


That would be cool. But based off past WG habits it might not be a tech tree based vehicle.

Well there was the U-Panzer, Triumphant, Ox, Agent, Eraser, Rudolph, Kryos, AMXmas, and Explorer…


Edited by Handsome_Squidward_, 01 July 2022 - 07:42 PM.

    WoT PC Defector


Gavidoc01 #10 Posted 01 July 2022 - 08:50 PM

    Platinum Card Wallet Warrior

  • Players
  • 56990 battles
  • 4,596
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2014

View PostHandsome_Squidward_, on 01 July 2022 - 02:41 PM, said:

Well there was the U-Panzer, Triumphant, Ox, Agent, Eraser, Rudolph, Kryos, AMXmas, and Explorer…


Yep and blasteroid, the t-150, Churchill gc………

 

 

name one that hasn’t been based off a tech tree tank please. 


To those who lose

Winrate is meaningless.

 

 

 


DestructSean #11 Posted 02 July 2022 - 12:02 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 100 battles
  • 710
  • Member since:
    09-26-2018
That’s cool the Concept 1B is available for charms. It’ll probably cost $200 if you don’t get lucky and pull it. I want it though so I may go for it.

Frostbaka #12 Posted 02 July 2022 - 07:32 AM

    Cold as Ice

  • Players
  • 42529 battles
  • 3,765
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostGavidoc01, on 01 July 2022 - 01:50 PM, said:


Yep and blasteroid, the t-150, Churchill gc………

 

 

name one that hasn’t been based off a tech tree tank please.

 

Most of the battle pass tanks have been based off tech tree Tier 6's. But not all of them. Blasteroid, Titan T24, Barkhan, BLTZ 9000, Dreadnought, and Icebreaker are not based off tech trees tier 6's. Technically Ranger and Titan T-150 are based off former tech tree tanks that are now collectors.


Edited by Frostbaka, 02 July 2022 - 07:34 AM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbaka#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LazerDad #13 Posted 02 July 2022 - 02:07 PM

    Captain Salty

  • Players
  • 22456 battles
  • 1,317
  • [802VT]
  • Member since:
    05-20-2015

View PostFrostbaka, on 02 July 2022 - 02:32 AM, said:

 

Most of the battle pass tanks have been based off tech tree Tier 6's. But not all of them. Blasteroid, Titan T24, Barkhan, BLTZ 9000, Dreadnought, and Icebreaker are not based off tech trees tier 6's. Technically Ranger and Titan T-150 are based off former tech tree tanks that are now collectors.

 


Edited by LazerDad, 02 July 2022 - 02:07 PM.


_Crusader6_ #14 Posted 02 July 2022 - 11:38 PM

    St. Javelin: NLAW we Trust

  • Players
  • 87883 battles
  • 20,322
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostFrostbaka, on 02 July 2022 - 02:32 AM, said:

 

Most of the battle pass tanks have been based off tech tree Tier 6's. But not all of them. Blasteroid, Titan T24, Barkhan, BLTZ 9000, Dreadnought, and Icebreaker are not based off tech trees tier 6's. Technically Ranger and Titan T-150 are based off former tech tree tanks that are now collectors.


Dreadnought based off CGC former TT 

Blasteroid based off TOG II (so Tier 6 Prem) 

Bltz 9000 based off the Jackson but made a medium (so tech tree tier 6) 

Titan T24 an armored AMX12t (so tech tree tier 6) 

IceBreaker based off Tiger Kuro (so Tier 6 Premium) 

Barkham based off Vk36, so TT tier 6 

 

None of the BP tanks are novel - more alterations on an existing tank.  
 

Which we should probably be thankful for so they don’t end up like the Annihilator…

 

 

 


I hate Annihilator spammers...  
Tank Hoarder: 504 tanks in Garage:  517/519 Played Tanks Aced
 
376 extra garage slots too - lucky me. 
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users