3 replies to this topic

Fafskii #1 Posted 18 July 2022 - 02:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Hey, tankers!

We are starting testing version 9.2.

What is the purpose of the Open Test?

The main goal of the Open Test is to check the performance of the World of Tanks Blitz client on different devices used by players. Every device uses a particular operating system build, which defines their specifications and program properties. Much as we would like to, we can’t support them all, but we want all players to feel great in the game and not suffer from game crashes and errors. That’s why we need your help.

By taking part in the test, regular players will help to reduce the number of errors in the new version.

What you may encounter

Errors in the game are always unpleasant, and many things can go wrong at the testing stage. For example, the buttons may be missing or located in the wrong places. You need to understand that the Open Test doesn’t focus on finding small errors. Checking stability and finding critical bugs are much more important. The test server works according to a schedule, but there may be failures sometimes.

If you find a critical error or your game crashes, please report this problem in a special thread on the forum and describe it in as much detail as possible. The Customer Service Center does NOT process the reports about errors, crashes, or unavailability of the test server.

What you may not encounter

It must be separately noted that, although the new features will be tested, not all upcoming changes may be added to the Open Test. Fixes for code or development tools are not always visually detected. Let’s reiterate: the main goal of testing is to check the performance capacity of the game client on different devices.

Open Test schedule and terms

Players who fought at least 1,000 battles on the NA server are allowed to apply for the Open Test participation.
Your account should be linked to the phone number. The last 7 digits of your phone number will serve as a password to access the test server.

The test server will be available from July 21, 14:00 UTC through June 25, 9:00 UTC.

→ Apply for the Open test
→ Installation instructions and download links

BlitzMemesLATAM_YT #2 Posted 19 July 2022 - 07:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14496 battles
  • [_NK_]
In the future, is it possible to participate in the SuperTest voluntarily? like in CIS Server for example

Helping the Latin American and the Rest of the World of WoTB with News and Leaks since February 27, 2019

U can follow me in the next links:

Facebook: World Of Tanks Blitz LATAM / MEMEZ :v (@BlitzMemesLATAM)
Telegram: https://t.me/BlitzMemesLATAMnews
Instagram: @blitzmemeslatam
Discord: BlitzMemesLATAM#6791

My Dream is to be a Community Contributor of the Game (Spanish - Americas) 

Frostbaka #3 Posted 19 July 2022 - 08:38 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 42217 battles
  • [_V_]

View PostBlitzMemesLATAM_YT, on 19 July 2022 - 12:13 PM, said:

In the future, is it possible to participate in the SuperTest voluntarily? like in CIS Server for example

you mean like testing tanks on the live server? don't believe you can sign up for that on CIS but maybe im wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (FrostedAorta#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlitzMemesLATAM_YT #4 Posted 20 July 2022 - 12:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14496 battles
  • [_NK_]

View PostFrostbaka, on 19 July 2022 - 05:38 PM, said:

you mean like testing tanks on the live server? don't believe you can sign up for that on CIS but maybe im wrong.

eh something like that, but this is the Supertest for the CIS Server 

Helping the Latin American and the Rest of the World of WoTB with News and Leaks since February 27, 2019

U can follow me in the next links:

Facebook: World Of Tanks Blitz LATAM / MEMEZ :v (@BlitzMemesLATAM)
Telegram: https://t.me/BlitzMemesLATAMnews
Instagram: @blitzmemeslatam
Discord: BlitzMemesLATAM#6791

My Dream is to be a Community Contributor of the Game (Spanish - Americas) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users