• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

j_rod #21 Posted 30 August 2022 - 08:45 PM

Forum Moral Police

• Players
  • 36351 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostWGProgrammersDAF, on 30 August 2022 - 09:40 AM, said:

but they aren’t separate from MM.  MM is the largest complaint, as it seems, by the complaints I can see. Additionally, More complaints against MM would be voiced if the WG first crowd didn’t club anyone who isn’t on the shill bus.  WG chooses net rev over player satisfaction.  It’s been like this for 5 years… “yes we balance MM so be happy” and it doesn’t change.  The steamroll and MM threads are gigantic but WG listens?  Come on Jrod?  They put more company focus on that kid who rode a skateboard last year and jungle cartoon comic books.

MM is a feature, not a bug. As bugs pop up, WG fixes them. MM, missiles, +1/-1, etc are all features of the game and are not a programming issue, which is why your IGN is so ridiculous.  

For now, MM is the biggest complaint, that much I agree with. It's been ATGMs, update 3.8/5.5, etc in the past, but MM is a consistent complaint for sure. However, the reasons for random MM have been stated over and over and it comes down to the fact that WG can either balance by tank or by player skill, not both without an incredibly long queue time. We all understand that YOU prefer more "balanced" games based on skill, but that is a preference, not a problem with the programming. 

Go back and read the complaints and look at the vast majority of the players complaining and you'll see a common theme. Let me know when you figure out what that theme is. 

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

“There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.” - Mr Garrison (South Park)

WGProgrammersDAF #22 Posted 30 August 2022 - 11:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14421 battles
  • [USVET]
Downloaded again after work, drive some tanks. Closed the game, ate dinner, opened it back up later on and no go.  Battle button dim…. If wargaming was a tank they would be the Cent mark 1.

krietenstein34 #23 Posted 02 September 2022 - 11:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37686 battles
  • [HAHA]
New month... Same crapola...    Why is this just an issue for a few people ???  Not making much sense,  said The Talking Heads.   
:girl:

WGProgrammersDAF #24 Posted 03 September 2022 - 02:08 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14421 battles
  • [USVET]
I turned off HD in IOS and no issues.  Game looked like a cartoon anyway

Also tagged with bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users