Coins Tournament Mockery

tournament matchmaking waste of time frustrating punishment rewards fairness participation random opportunity

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Vector_1337 #1 Posted 29 October 2022 - 08:15 PM

Private

• Players
  • 13069 battles
  • [QCSAG]

Coins Tournament Mockery

How to waste your time

Sunday night was promising. Autumn Coins #3 VIII was about to start. 8 of our clanmates were ready for battle.

8h00pm: Team registered and excited. Then we wait.

9h00pm: Ready for battle... except no one on the other team showed up. 1-0 for us. Then we wait.

9h04pm: Same thing. Technical win 2-0. Then we wait.

9h09pm: Ready for second round.. same team on the other side, ARE YOU SERIOUS? Technical win of course. Then we wait.

9h32pm: Still waiting for next round.

10h15pm: Tired of waiting, we split up and call it a night.

Monday morning: No reward, huh? then we wait.

Tuesday morning: Still no reward, humm...

Friday I got tired and wrote to Wargaming, and at least I can say we didn't wait too long for an answer.

wargaming1.jpgwargaming2.jpgwargaming3.jpgwargaming4.jpg

Solved? Talk for you. So we didn't play any match. No rewards for us and no penalty for ghost teams. How can this be called competition? 

- Give a minimum reward for showing up on time.

- Give penalty to ghost team. You register = you show up or else you give and serious teams get. Credits, coins, premium time, gold, whatever. At least make it fair.

Please Wargaming fix this. 

Vector_1337

_Zakalwe_ #2 Posted 30 October 2022 - 06:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33607 battles
  • [OLDZ]
FWIW I agree, you should get the rewards for showing up. It's not always easy making time for tournaments which is why I haven't done them in years. 7+ people take the time to assemble a team and show up? The reward should be theirs.

Also tagged with tournament, matchmaking, waste of time, frustrating, punishment, rewards, fairness, participation, random, opportunity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users