The Ten Tiers of Christmas 2022

Amaunet85 Christmas contest competition

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Amaunet85 #1 Posted 30 November 2022 - 09:35 PM

EU CC

• Players
  • 55 battles

This December, I (Amaunet85) am bringing you a series of competitions we’re grouping together as the Ten Tiers of Christmas (pun intended) - again. I have done this since 2017, and I absolutely love it - and I believe you guys enjoy it too. The results have been amazing!

Not only do these competitions encompass all tiers, with a competition for each one, the Ten Tiers of Christmas is a global series of competitions. This means that though there will only be two winners per competition (four in case of tier X), the winner can come from any of the servers.

It’s been a very long time since we launched any sort of competition, and I think it’s high time we do it again. Since the community is becoming more and more global, I love the idea of running this thing globally, rather than limiting it to the server of my origin.

The competitions will run at the same time across the servers, with 8 competitions in total in that fashion, and we’ll have 2 streams giveaways somewhere in the month - first one on December 10th, the second one on December 16th. That way, each tier will have something with prizes.

The battles have to take place in December (battle results will show the date), and the replays have to be active when you submit them (so submitting a tier X entry from early December at the end of December won’t count, as the replay will no longer be valid). The games have to take place in random battles (so no funmodes, no tournament battles and no ratings battles).

The entries can be submitted up to January 5th, 2023, 23.59 CET, and every submission has to have the needed screenshots and/or replays required, along with your ign, ID (the numbers that are in your settings), and which tank you’d want if you win (see lists at the bottom).

Submissions can only be send by email to ccamaunet85@gmail.com

Entries posted in the competition-topic or through PM or any other medium will be disregarded. If the same result is submitted two or more times, the result will be disregarded as well. For each tier competition you can submit as many different results as you want.

The Ten Tiers of Christmas:

Tier I

• Be creative
  • Make a drawing of one or more tanks, Christmas themed (make it festive! =) )
  • Prize:
    - a tier VII prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices) for first place
    - a tier V or VI prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices) for both second and third place
  • Subject title for submission:
    Tier I (player name) (server)

Tier II

• Stream giveaway tier
  • Over the course of 2 hours, we’ll give away 2 Pz V/IV and a tier VII prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices)
  • The stream will happen on December 10th, at 8pm/20.00 CET, on my channel

Tier III

• Stream giveaway tier
  • Over the course of 2 hours, we’ll give away 2 Excelsiors and a tier VII prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices)
  • The stream will happen on December 16th, at 8pm/20.00 CET, on my channel

Tier IV

• Whoever has the highest amount of bounces in a tier IV vehicle
  • If there’s people with the same amount, then damage will count, if the same, then XP will count, if that’s the same, then kills.
  • Prize:
    - a tier V or VI prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices) for the winner
    - 1 week of prem time for the runner up

Tier IV (player name) (server) (amount of bounces)

• Needed screenshots:

- Battle results (shows the date and time of your battle)

- Team results

- Detailed results (in the team results, click on the three little bars at the bottom, then screenshot that)

Tier V

• Whoever does the most damage wins in a tier V vehicle
  • If there’s people with the same damage, XP will count, if that’s the same, then kills.
  • Prize:
    - a tier V or VI prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices) for the winner
    Tier V (player name) (server) (amount of damage)
  • Needed screenshots:

- Team results

Tier VI

• Whoever gets the most supremacy points wins in a tier VI vehicle
  • If there’s people with the same amount of points, XP will count, if that’s the same, then damage, if that’s the same, then kills.
  • Prize:
    Tier VI (player name) (server) (amount of supremacy points)
  • Needed screenshots:

- Team results

- Detailed results (in the team results, click on the three little bars at the bottom, then screenshot that)

Tier VII

• Whoever gets the highest base XP in a tier VII vehicle in a battle wins
  • If there’s people with the same XP, damage will count, if that’s the same, then kills.
  • Prize:
    Tier VII (player name) (server) (amount of xp)
  • Needed screenshots:

- Team results

Tier VIII

• Whoever keeps the most of the team alive in a tier VIII vehicle
  • If there’s people with the same amount, then XP will count, if the same, then damage will count, if that’s the same, then kills.
  • Prize:

Tier VIII (player name) (server) (players of the team left alive)

• Needed screenshots:

- Team results

Tier IX

• Whoever gets the most assisted damage in a tier IX vehicle
  • If there’s people with the same amount of assisted damage, XP will count, if that’s the same, then damage, if that’s the same, then kills.
  • Prize:
    - a tier VIII prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices) for first,
    - a tier VII prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices) for second and third place

Tier IX (player name) (server) (amount of assisted damage)

• Needed screenshots:

- Team results 

- Replay (keep the updates in mind - the replay has to work when you send it in)

Tier X

• Teamwork - the toon that does the most damage together in tier X vehicles wins this.
  • Players can be from any clan, platoon can have any composition, but both vehicles have to be tier X (obviously).
  • If there’s toons with the same amount of damage, XP will count, if that’s the same, if that’s the same, then kills.
  • Prizes:
    - a tier VIII prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices) for each player of the winning toon
    - a tier VII prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices) for each player of the toon that gets second place
    - a VII prem (see list at the bottom of the topic for your choices) for each player of the toon that gets third place

Tier X (player1 name)/(player2 name) (server) (amount of damage together)

• Needed screenshots:

- Team results (shows your combined damage)
- Replay (preferably of both players of the toon, but one counts as an entry too, and keep the update in mind - the replay has to work when you send it in)

Don't forget - you can enter as often as you like, for any of these competitions! So, do your best and enter the competitions en masse!

Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!

~Amaunet85

Tanks you can choose from (mind the tier though, it has to fit the competition you enter):

Choices tanks tier V:

Angry Connor

Churchill III

Excelsior

Krupp-38(D)

Matilda Black Prince

Matilda IV

Pz.Kpfw.V/IV

Ram II

SU-85i

T-25

T-34 Shielded

T14

Choices tanks tier VI:

AC IV Sentinel

Bretagne Panther

Churchill Mk. VI

Cromwell B

Dicker Max

Loza's M4-A2 Sherman

Pudel

Pz. Kpfw. IV Schmalturm

Stridsvagn 74A2

SU-100Y

T-34-85 Victory

Tiger 131

Tog II

Type 64

Choices tanks tier VII: (limited choices because they come from the Ratings Battle Challenge)

E 25

AMX 13 57

M4/FL10

Choices tanks tier VIII:

59-Patton

8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger

AMX M4 mle. 49

Chieftain/T95

Chrysler K

FCM 50 t

IS-2Sh

IS-6

ISU-130

KV-5

leKpz M 41 90 mm

Lorraine 40 t

Löwe

M4A1 Revalorisé

M6A2E1 EXP

Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71

Panzer 58

STG

T-2020

T-34-3

T-44-100

T-54 first prototype

T25 Pilot Number 1

T26E4 SuperPershing

T34

T95E2

TS-5

Type 59

VK 168.01 (P)

WZ-111

WZ-112-2

KING_SNAK3 #2 Posted 30 November 2022 - 11:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11209 battles
  • [_SP_]

So to get this right you play a battle,record it, send it to you and then if i did the best in whatever category you have listed I get to pick out a tank?

Sorry that I dont understand never done this before. And 1 more thing, whoever wins the tank design thing does the design get to be added to the game?

Edited by KING_SNAK3, 30 November 2022 - 11:04 PM.

Handsome_Squidward_ #3 Posted 01 December 2022 - 02:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 1008 battles
  • [PRD]
Just wanted to stop by and say great work on your stream for the NA finals. Was very enjoyable to watch.

This looks like an interesting event!

WoT PC Defector

Amaunet85 #4 Posted 01 December 2022 - 05:41 AM

EU CC

• Players
  • 55 battles

View PostKING_SNAK3, on 01 December 2022 - 12:02 AM, said:

So to get this right you play a battle,record it, send it to you and then if i did the best in whatever category you have listed I get to pick out a tank?

Sorry that I dont understand never done this before. And 1 more thing, whoever wins the tank design thing does the design get to be added to the game?

No, you don't record it. You just screenshot the battleresults and such, and email me those and the replay file, not an actual recording =) And if you win, you get the prize listed with that competition. So for example, if you do the most damage in tier V, you can pick one of the tier V or VI tanks listed at the bottom of the topic =)

The design won't be put in game or any such, it's not a camo competition or any such, it's a tank themed Christmas drawing competition so to speak.

It really is all just meant to be fun =)

View PostHandsome_Squidward_, on 01 December 2022 - 03:07 AM, said:

Just wanted to stop by and say great work on your stream for the NA finals. Was very enjoyable to watch.

Thank you! =)

KING_SNAK3 #5 Posted 01 December 2022 - 07:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11209 battles
  • [_SP_]

ok thanks.

CryptOh #6 Posted 01 December 2022 - 04:05 PM

Twenty Shots One Kill

• Players
  • 43994 battles

Tier VIII

Might need some additional explanation on this one please and thank you.

Edited by CryptOh, 01 December 2022 - 04:05 PM.

Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

Amaunet85 #7 Posted 01 December 2022 - 04:34 PM

EU CC

• Players
  • 55 battles

View PostCryptOh, on 01 December 2022 - 05:05 PM, said:

Tier VIII

Might need some additional explanation on this one please and thank you.

It sounds more complicated than it is. Basically, have a game where your whole or almost all of your team survives and get decent xp while that happens =)

JefeMac #8 Posted 01 December 2022 - 05:58 PM

Foro Fuego Jefe (Jubilado)

• Players
  • 11862 battles
  • [ROTI]

View PostHandsome_Squidward_, on 01 December 2022 - 02:07 AM, said:

x2 young lady. Greatly enjoy your work on the streams. Very knowledgeable, easy to understand and not an egomaniac that loves the sound of their own voice like a certain YT’r. 

Bonus: actually posting on this forum and responding to comments. Thank you and well done ! Merry Christmas !. 

Edited by JefeMac, 01 December 2022 - 06:03 PM.

“And yet when you hear people say ‘conspiracy theory’ that’s designed to pluck this little part of your brain that says, well, that thing’s not true,” said Attkisson. “And I always keep an open mind and say, that crazy thing that they say is a conspiracy theory may well have some truth in it.”

CryptOh #9 Posted 01 December 2022 - 06:01 PM

Twenty Shots One Kill

• Players
  • 43994 battles

View PostAmaunet85, on 01 December 2022 - 10:34 AM, said:

It sounds more complicated than it is. Basically, have a game where your whole or almost all of your team survives and get decent xp while that happens =)

Ok gotcha.

So basically a 7-0 battle and high xp.

Thanks!

Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

Amaunet85 #10 Posted 09 December 2022 - 06:06 AM

EU CC

• Players
  • 55 battles

View PostJefeMac, on 01 December 2022 - 06:58 PM, said:

x2 young lady. Greatly enjoy your work on the streams. Very knowledgeable, easy to understand and not an egomaniac that loves the sound of their own voice like a certain YT’r. 

Bonus: actually posting on this forum and responding to comments. Thank you and well done ! Merry Christmas !. 

Thank you for your kind words, very glad you enjoyed them =) Merry Christmas to you too!

View PostCryptOh, on 01 December 2022 - 07:01 PM, said:

Ok gotcha.

So basically a 7-0 battle and high xp.

Thanks!

Pretty much, yeah =)

Made my streamlink for December 10th, 20.00/8pm CET. I do realise that this may not be the most practical time for NA, but timezones suck..

https://youtu.be/NVRSdj2cONo

Amaunet85 #11 Posted 15 January 2023 - 09:03 AM

EU CC

• Players
  • 55 battles

First of; happy new year everyone! =) Hope 2023 will be a fun, bright and healthy year for you all!

Second; so sorry for the delay. Real life ran away with me and it took some time to be able to list everything properly.

But, without further ado, the winners of 2022's Ten Tiers of Christmas:

Tier I: (images are resized so that they fit the file size and size of the forum)

First place, by Robloxprogamer

TTOC2022_1.jpg

Second place, by Chickenman7777

TTOC2022_2.jpg

Third place, by jeonjeongbin_1

TTOC2022_3.jpg

Tier II and III were stream giveaways, so no scores there

Tier IV:

First place, with 17 bounces: dzhokar_dudayev_gaming

Second place, with 5 bounces: Bentiey

Tier V:

First place, with 2667 damage: GravityForce23

Second place, with 2093 damage: UncrackableCode

Tier VI:

First place, with 700 points: maximk_1

Second place, with 680 points: ItsYourFuneral

Tier VII:

First place, with 1338 base xp: Happy_lil_Tank_Buddy

Second place, with 1185 base xp: __ohen779_LoveS_RNG__

Tier VIII:

First place, with 7 survivors: UncrackableCode

Second place, with 6 survivors and 827 base xp (because tie-breaker): 3Ballogre

Tier IX:

First place, with 3,633 assisted damage: ItsYourFuneral

Second place, with 2,039 assisted damage: _Lohrr

Third place, with 1,852 assisted damage: UncrackableCode

Tier X:

First place, with 10,262 toon damage: ItsYourFuneral and U4Dead1

Second place, with 10,075 toon damage: RA1D_Domi_ and RA1D_Blue_

Third place, with 9,180 toon damage: LACTOSE___ and UncrackableCode

Massive congratulations to all the winners, thank you all for joining in and hopefully I'll see you guys for this year's competition in December again =)

~Amaunet85

Also tagged with Amaunet85, Christmas, contest, competition

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users