Apple unable to log in

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fsjavan32 #1 Posted 14 December 2022 - 01:20 AM

Private

• Players
  • 45 battles
When I installed wot blitz I choose to Sign In with Apple and hide my personal information. An update in oct or nov change it so I no longer automatically logged in when I start the game. It now is asking me to log in. If I click the Apple icon the game just spins on connecting and does nothing. If I click the Game Center icon is says no account linked to my Game Center name.   It shows my last login with the username given to me when I installed the game.   
I emailed support and received NOTHING back other than the acknowledgment with the ticket number.   Anyone have any ideas how I can get my account back, get logged in using Apple id or get support to respond to me!?

Edited by fsjavan32, 14 December 2022 - 01:22 AM.

acrisis #2 Posted 14 December 2022 - 12:52 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22213 battles
  • [III-C]
Support appears to be quite busy with tickets in recent weeks, so you will have to give it at least a day if not a couple days, probably. 

I always advise people to convert their account to a WG account, to avoid issues with third party login breaking - for whatever reason -  and keep their game purchases secure and immediately identifiable. 

BE     (+)   
>> Desktop mode  =>  + Recent topics   + Staff Posts 
    > WG Bugs & current update   > Feedback  
 > Videos   > Vehicle Bay   > Guides    

> PingPlotter >  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified using PingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training | Mentor | Pingplotter Guy

DirtyHarry_Killed_U_PUNK #3 Posted 14 December 2022 - 05:56 PM

Private

• Players
  • 49212 battles
  • [N-W-1]

I am on a MAC pc still cant connect. 

Never mind updating from app store now

Edited by DirtyHarry_Killed_U_PUNK, 14 December 2022 - 06:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users