Anyone know what happened to her?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

GunShycc #1 Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9172 battles

This doesn't look or sound good, sorry I missed this profile post until today, ironically I have been checking her profile on and off because of her last profile post where she said she was done, and her last forum post was some time back.

http://forum.wotblit...ats-1009268253/

This kind of thing is what is important in life, more than just playing a game and stats.

Gunny's Phunnies, not high art, just fun video ... http://onesixthnet.y...30#.VDjHct33arU   Come see WW2 in 1/6 scale, check out The Sixth Division on the yuku forums.

Mr_BushyBeard #2 Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:00 AM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13396 battles
  • [III-H]
Not good. Made my heart sink. 

WHO NEEDS ARTY WHEN YOU’VE GOT RNG TO MAGICALLY SCREW YOU?

Formerly “Augustus_Sohn”; lost a bet to my son and this was his pick. 

LkASr #3 Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19109 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on 25 January 2015 - 12:00 AM, said:

Not good. Made my heart sink. 

me too, we need mooooooore female forumers!

"Enemy Armor Is Destroyed!" o7 |||  "Never Surrender!"||| Tanks: 40+ |||  WoT Generals Beta Tester 

WoT Blitz's [MAHOU] Mercenary ||| ✪ American,✙  German , & ❀  Japanese  Tanker

WoTB Instructor: My Guides(<-Click Here) ||| O.T.: ||| Sig Tank: T20 ||| Wr58%, Star 1: ~1.295WN82440

///Other games:, Uniwar  (same user) [Online] /// Chara on pic Daphnis  /// Anime:

GunShycc #4 Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9172 battles

View PostLkASr, on 25 January 2015 - 03:32 AM, said:

me too, we need mooooooore female forumers!

Beyond that, we need to know if she is okay. She may be speaking dramatically saying after the 24th she is a dead woman, as meaning she is done with the game and the forum, but I hope it isn't more than that. We had a player a while back that posted often he was just barely hanging on because of his depression, and then he left the forum, and I haven't seen him back since. One thing to quit a game or online forum, another far more serious thing to give up on life.
Gunny's Phunnies, not high art, just fun video ... http://onesixthnet.y...30#.VDjHct33arU   Come see WW2 in 1/6 scale, check out The Sixth Division on the yuku forums.

Red_Ping #5 Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23074 battles

You can always send her a message checking on her and hope she gets notified on her attached email and read the message.

View PostGunShycc, on 24 January 2015 - 11:48 PM, said:

This doesn't look or sound good, sorry I missed this profile post until today, ironically I have been checking her profile on and off because of her last profile post where she said she was done, and her last forum post was some time back.

http://forum.wotblit...ats-1009268253/

This kind of thing is what is important in life, more than just playing a game and stats.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.           

LkASr #6 Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19109 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostGunShycc, on 25 January 2015 - 12:38 AM, said:

Beyond that, we need to know if she is okay. She may be speaking dramatically saying after the 24th she is a dead woman, as meaning she is done with the game and the forum, but I hope it isn't more than that. We had a player a while back that posted often he was just barely hanging on because of his depression, and then he left the forum, and I haven't seen him back since. One thing to quit a game or online forum, another far more serious thing to give up on life.

i hope those two are all right, I feel fear on the "dark" mystery

"Enemy Armor Is Destroyed!" o7 |||  "Never Surrender!"||| Tanks: 40+ |||  WoT Generals Beta Tester 

WoTB Instructor: My Guides(<-Click Here) ||| O.T.: ||| Sig Tank: T20 ||| Wr58%, Star 1: ~1.295WN82440

///Other games:, Uniwar  (same user) [Online] /// Chara on pic Daphnis  /// Anime:

GunShycc #7 Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9172 battles
Did that, before I started this thread. Regardless what she said in her last transmission, I do hope she responds, even if just to say "I'm fine, now leave me alone!" She was starting to hang around in the old guys thread and talking to people in there, before her prior rather cryptic remark about "being done", and I took it to mean she might have been fed up with playing the game, I know that feeling, but this latest transmission is a much darker tone all the way around.

GunShycc #8 Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9172 battles

Last forum post, sounds as dark as the profile post, sorry I missed it till now. Following post in that one, indicates something else was going on.

http://forum.wotblit...d/page__st__440

Androyce #9 Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10107 battles

View PostGunShycc, on 25 January 2015 - 03:38 AM, said:

She may be speaking dramatically saying after the 24th she is a dead woman, as meaning she is done with the game and the forum, but I hope it isn't more than that.

I also hope she was being over dramatic, but I definitely don't think she was just talking about the forum and game. The profile update and final post in her clan thread both sound like... well I don't even want to write it. It's sad, and I hope she's okay and gets whatever it is she needs to be okay again.

LkASr #10 Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19109 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostGunShycc, on 25 January 2015 - 12:49 AM, said:

Did that, before I started this thread. Regardless what she said in her last transmission, I do hope she responds, even if just say "I'm fine, now leave me alone!" She was starting to hang around in the old guys thread and talking to people in there, before her prior rather cryptic remark about "being done", and I took it to mean she might have been fed up with playing the game, I know that feeling, but this latest transmission is a much darker tone all the way around.

Her battle count does tell if she still plays or not, right now she played 3,486 of them

xcam4122 #11 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:01 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39 battles

I'm not easily moved by this.  I hate to be that female/guy. But its life, she's probably busy, I wouldn't even think about. Just because she says "I'm a dead women", its probably means she's done with blitz. Or probably because of how the forum is now days...and I still remember it back then, its still the same. 

PS, down vote me all you want its just a game

My names nick.

I love russian tanks

I'm waiting for French tanks.

Yes, I created the first clan on blitz.
I'm a legend.

xcam4122 #12 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:04 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39 battles

Remember, some legends will be made and remembered. And some legends will be forgotten. 

This didn't even come close to what happened back then.

My names nick.

I love russian tanks

I'm a legend.

GunShycc #13 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9172 battles

View Postxcam4122, on 25 January 2015 - 04:01 AM, said:

I'm not easily moved by this.  I hate to be that female/guy. But its life, she's probably busy, I wouldn't even think about. Just because she says "I'm a dead women", its probably means she's done with blitz. Or probably because of how the forum is now days...and I still remember it back then, its still the same. 

PS, down vote me all you want its just a game

I'm not going to down vote anything here, but looking through the last threads she was in, and some of the responses, something went wrong somewhere. Her profile indicates she was last active in this forum the 23rd. Again, I hope it is nothing more than a bit of forum drama, not a rather semi cryptic indication of darker intents and more weighty issues.

xcam4122 #14 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:10 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39 battles

View PostGunShycc, on 25 January 2015 - 09:07 AM, said:

I'm not going to down vote anything here, but looking through the last threads she was in, and some of the responses, something went wrong somewhere. Her profile indicates she was last active in this forum the 23rd. Again, I hope it is nothing more than a bit of forum drama, not a rather semi cryptic indication of darker intents and more weighty issues.

im not trying to make you guys forget about her, but she's probably busy. And if she was here, I'm sure she wouldn't want you guys to be worried.

My names nick.

I love russian tanks

I'm a legend.

Aivris #15 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

I genuinely hope that this is the case and nothing too serious happened:

Spoiler

GunShycc #16 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9172 battles

View Postxcam4122, on 25 January 2015 - 04:04 AM, said:

Remember, some legends will be made and remembered. And some legends will be forgotten. 

This didn't even come close to what happened back then.

I'm sorry, but "What!?" This isn't a thread dedicated to some "legend" of any kind, and there is nothing here to consider as funny or a time to be trolling. I don't know this girl personally, never met her or spoke to her, but I am concerned for her. I have seen or been connected to too damn many suicides on even a remote basis, so no matter what she talking about, serious or just a bit of drama, I hope she doesn't hurt herself. I hope any decent human being feels the same.

xcam4122 #17 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:14 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39 battles

View PostGunShycc, on 25 January 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

I'm sorry, but "What!?" This isn't a thread dedicated to some "legend" of any kind, and there is nothing here to consider as funny or a time to be trolling. I don't know this girl personally, never met her or spoke to her, but I am concer

She's going to be known as one of the legends.

My names nick.

I love russian tanks

I'm a legend.

xcam4122 #18 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:19 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39 battles
If I had my is-3 back then, I would have kept playing. But my sisters baby is to retarded to even understand the world.

My names nick.

I love russian tanks

I'm a legend.

GunShycc #19 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9172 battles

View Postxcam4122, on 25 January 2015 - 04:19 AM, said:

If I had my is-3 back then, I would have kept playing. But my sisters baby is to retarded to even understand the world.

Are you drunk, or are you just thinking this is funny? If this whole thing is s joke, it is a sick one. If it isn't a joke, and something wrong happened to this girl, I hope you sober up or feel some shame in making light of this, an effort to seek out if this person is okay. Give it a rest already!!

xcam4122 #20 Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:34 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39 battles

View PostGunShycc, on 25 January 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

Are you drunk, or are you just thinking this is funny? If this whole thing is s joke, it is a sick one. If it isn't a joke, and something wrong happened to this girl, I hope you sober up or feel some shame in making light of this, an effort to seek out if this person is okay. Give it a rest already!!

no, I don't drink. I'm just trying to calm down the crowd. And its not funny at all.

My names nick.

I love russian tanks

I'm a legend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users