Seal Clubbing - Definition

WoTB WorldOfTanksBlitz SealClubbing Seals Clubbing ClubbingSeals LowTiers Wargaming LowTier Trolling

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

A_U_G_U_S_T_U_S #21 Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:08 PM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13133 battles
  • [III-H]
All the tanks I have faced and said "Holy Carp, I have to get that tank!" and then gotten myself, have turned out to be much different. Not quite the tanks I remember facing, that's for sure.

"It's not the tank, it's the driver" they say.

Unifying TRIARII factors:

1.How much money we've spent on this game (not to mention the new parking garage required for all of our M 60's)

2. The amount of alcohol consumed while playing tanks. 

3. How much fun we have with, and at the expense of, each other

GipsyDanger49 #22 Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:32 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 58296 battles
  • [III-C]
The Hetzer is still the SEAL CLUBBER FIRST CLASS. With derp gun and HEAT it one shots many tier 3 and 4 tanks. If tier 5s are around its snipe time. Only the Matilda can check it somewhat

christian1470 #23 Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37046 battles
  • [III-H]
View PostWarlord1949, on 10 February 2015 - 12:32 AM, said:

The Hetzer is still the SEAL CLUBBER FIRST CLASS. With derp gun and HEAT it one shots many tier 3 and 4 tanks. If tier 5s are around its snipe time. Only the Matilda can check it somewhat

heat. Maybe that's where I have been going wrong. I only carry 4 of those. 

Chariot_Solace #24 Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:26 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 21762 battles
  • [IRD]
View Postacrisis, on 26 January 2015 - 12:46 AM, said:

I think I may possibly have seen the first user who fits that "seal clubber" definition more than anybody.

I was one shotted in the lowerst tier
(bonus weekend, riding the little ones till victory to get free xp and silver up a bit, V & especially the VI are getting to be quite expensive buggers!) 
Summary comes.
Click through to profile of my killer: 

- more games played than anybody in the forum (afaik) 
- sky high personal rating
excellent victory rating
more valuable medals in that single row than I've even played battles 
... and you know there's some experts online with a lot of games and notches on their belt, great personal ratings, victory rates etc ...
So, now I really have to click through to see his garage and a few of his numbers ... and, eh, 
guess what? 

75% of ALL games in the lowest tier with the first American TD you can get.
It was the only thing holding up the numbers 

Possibly gathering silver for a gold ammo habit and maybe saving for a V or VI. I just thought it was  

LOLOL I ran into the exact same thing. The vast majority of my battles have been fought in German tanks, (multiple lines all the way up to tier IX), and i decided to start a russian line, and a japanese line, just for kicks. So I'm down in the low tiers again, like tier 3 or something in a japanese medium playing on Mines, and I kill that same tank you were talking about, some low tier American TD, while he was camping in the back on the hill by his spawn, and immediately afterwards and for the rest of the game, he's throwing a fit, throwing idio tic messages on top of the battle screen. I thought it was pretty funny myself, so I shrug it off, keep playing and we win, So afterwards, he feels the need to message me and continue ranting because I killed him in battle...Blah, Blah, Blah. I check his stats. At first glance, he looks like a good player, around 4k battles, close to the same as me. 65% win rate or something in that area. That's all well and good. I look a bit closer. Oh. He hasn't even tried to play past tier IV look at that. The win rate on almost every vehicle in his garage is garbage (20-30%), and the best part was 95% of ALL his battles were fought in the EXACT SAME TIER III TD. Something like 3800 battles in that thing with a win rate for that tank inthe 60s. WOW. HOW SAD!, you deliberately stay at the low tiers, to play against lower skilled players, and use the SAME TANK every time, just to pad your win rate and...idk....Brag?(but to who?.....who cares? lol) With that pathetic ploy and severely low ambitions in the game, your win rate should be 85% by now lol..........I Just thought it was sad, but hilarious.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille. Lines I'm Grinding: IS7(IX), STB-1(VIII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm

keep_calm_and_carry #25 Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:03 AM

• Players
  • 12797 battles
  • [AMMA]
My beloved KV-1 doesn't have much trouble with hetzers.when not side scraping then angle and wiggle.

Tsgames #26 Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:58 AM

• Players
  • 9886 battles
  • [S0A]
I love how there's all this about the T18, but no one mentions the 105mm T82 that can oneshot equal tier tanks

Luckyluchs777 #27 Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:17 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7895 battles
  • [MOD42]
Seal-clubbing is actually quite fun especially when all the big tds at tier 10 tear apart your leo PTA. I had 4 games with this guy and we destroyed all the new british light tanks with our R-35 platoon

Also tagged with WoTB, WorldOfTanksBlitz, SealClubbing, Seals, Clubbing, ClubbingSeals, LowTiers, Wargaming, LowTier, Trolling

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users