Does anyone know of a better screen dust than dried fennel stem?

• Please log in to reply
327 replies to this topic

RonaldusMaximus_ #321 Posted 23 August 2019 - 07:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7040 battles
  • [HAHA]
Graphite lube... It turns your fingers black and you leave fingerprints everywhere, but it works.

_Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1:  Don't open your mouth in an alley.

_pixel_combatant_ #322 Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:26 AM

Private

• Players
  • 725 battles

View PostSystemrename, on 03 February 2015 - 07:44 PM, said:

I used to be a greaser, using coconut oil or olive oil on my thumbs to prevent screen stick and reduce friction on the glass.  Once I discovered the usefulness of powder, I went straight over to dusting.

Is anything slicker though?

One can become too slick. You're jonesing for licking honey off the knifes edge, man.

That’s what a friend told me anyway.

I dont use. 

ZebraUp #323 Posted 01 September 2019 - 11:49 AM

I want to be on the RED team!

• Players
  • 23459 battles
  • [_UF_]
Pixie dust..   it's magical!

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

RonaldusMaximus_ #324 Posted 01 September 2019 - 02:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7040 battles
  • [HAHA]
Why won't you just let this thread die? Have you no mercy? 

_Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1:  Don't open your mouth in an alley.

viper9191 #325 Posted 01 September 2019 - 09:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5959 battles

View Postmmohaupt, on 08 February 2015 - 03:37 PM, said:

So when I first started I found Vasaline and though "WOW this is great!" Then realized it was hard to clean off. Soon I moved to baby oil and thought that was the only way to go. After a while my baby oil supply ran out so I went to the best most readily availabile lubricant I could find... Spit. It's cheap and always around. Cleans up nice and I don't have an oil slick on my hands afterward. Seems to work for me. 

Wait... What are we talking about?:trollface:

~m

This whole thread is just full of laughs and what the frick is going on.

Edited by viper9191, 01 September 2019 - 09:51 PM.

_pixel_combatant_ #326 Posted 01 September 2019 - 09:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 725 battles

View Postviper9191, on 01 September 2019 - 09:49 PM, said:

This whole thread is just full of laughs and what the frick is going on.

Beware Overslicking.

EL_Din_46 #327 Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:02 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3573 battles

Since I live within an hours drive of WG HQ, I have found a source who slips me some of the good stuff. It’s made out of the macerated and dried essence of those who have rage quit and uninstalled Blitz. He won’t disclose how it is made but he did mention black candles, pentagrams and the full moon.

If you are ever in the San Francisco Bay Area you may be offered a supposedly similar product from EA, but don’t be taken in by what you hear. Back in the beginning I could visit their offices, sit down with their engineers and discuss the bugs I had found. I saw for myself the high quality of their source material and the exacting standards used in the production of a superior product. Today there is no way they could produce that product in the volume they say they manage. There simply are not that many virgins left in the SF Bay Area.

(Originally posted in Boris’ Den)

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

boris55555 #328 Posted 01 September 2019 - 11:47 PM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 23657 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostEL_Din_46, on 01 September 2019 - 05:02 PM, said:

Since I live within an hours drive of WG HQ, I have found a source who slips me some of the good stuff. It’s made out of the macerated and dried essence of those who have rage quit and uninstalled Blitz. He won’t disclose how it is made but he did mention black candles, pentagrams and the full moon.

If you are ever in the San Francisco Bay Area you may be offered a supposedly similar product from EA, but don’t be taken in by what you hear. Back in the beginning I could visit their offices, sit down with their engineers and discuss the bugs I had found. I saw for myself the high quality of their source material and the exacting standards used in the production of a superior product. Today there is no way they could produce that product in the volume they say they manage. There simply are not that many virgins left in the SF Bay Area.

(Originally posted in Boris’ Den)

not that it matters a bit but this has been Boris approved and appreciated. Just another example of the fine material to be had in the den that’s populated by real op poetry tankers 

Positive Vibes: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!  To a New Yorker like (me), a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users