screenshot

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

kabama04 #21 Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 82 battles

View PostAmphitrek, on 14 August 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

For IOS 11, screen recording with and without audio recording will be coming in Fall for all non-beta users. Check out this link -https://9to5mac.com/2017/06/08/how-to-enable-screen-recording-ios-11-without-a-computer/

Post videos on forums, YouTube, etc.  (Let the best YouTuber win in achieving mass audience for BLItZ) -:popcorn:

This was the result of an iOS 11 screen recording on an iPad Air 2 with WoTB video settings on max.

PanzertroopenVT #22 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]
I was curious if any of you could help me resize my battle photos on my iPad, so the website will allow them to be uploaded, says they are too large atm. Please and Thankyou.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

SpartacusDiablo #23 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 16353 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 10 January 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

I was curious if any of you could help me resize my battle photos on my iPad, so the website will allow them to be uploaded, says they are too large atm. Please and Thankyou.

Don't upload straight to the forum.  Upload to an image hosting sight like imgur and then post the URL here.  If you use Imgur be sure to pull the "s" out of "https" or the forum will block the image.

If you find that you lose more often then you win it may be time for you to admit that "the team" isn't the problem...

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

PanzertroopenVT #24 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]
I thought these devices where supposed to make things easy lol? I'll look Into this, Thankyou for the insight.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

SecndChance_NoO #25 Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:35 AM

Private

• Players
  • 139 battles
test post.. disregard.

Also tagged with screenshot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users