Few suggestions to Wargaming

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gl123 #1 Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

Hi,

You made a great game but you have to long way to go to milk even more money from players :-) Reading on all those forum posts you could see that there are few things you should add asap

- Add new tanks as many as possible - if we do not have enough experience to purchase it, we will exchange our experience for gold, gold is purchased by real $$$ ... 

- Add option of purchasing multiple cammo option for each tank. Enable selling them either for low amount of gold on individual basis or as a package / tank / group of tanks / tanks family for real $$$. This alone would boost your income by multiple folds

- Before the game starts, and when the map is shown listing all players, add ability for each player(s) to adapt the cammo for that specific map - if they have multiple cammos per tank they play in that map 

- Enlarge EVERY map even if that means add "flat" surface or some hills and valleys in those new added areas

- Enable voice communication per game for a very low amount of gold - say 3-5 gold or 3-4k in silver. That will make players invest more $$$ in buying gold

GL

Edited by gl123, 11 February 2015 - 03:46 PM.

Radicalo #2 Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4805 battles

Yes

Yes

No

Not until devices get better

No need, poeple can still just use Mumble, TS, and Skype.

Picture of stats not currently working, so I'll do this.

https://wotbstars.co...&geo=NA&lng=eng

putnamJavi #3 Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18945 battles

Here's a recent estimate of Wargaming's yearly profits. LINK HERE

Have they already considered your suggestions?  Probably and it's already been announced that a few things like Camo are def coming to WOTB soon.  

Remember, WOTB is a fairly new product for WG having been out a little over 1/2 a year.  

gl123 #4 Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostEpicMon6749, on 11 February 2015 - 05:14 PM, said:

Yes

Yes

No

Not until devices get better

No need, poeple can still just use Mumble, TS, and Skype.

I have been in IT since 1990 and I know exactly how this all works :-) ... Increasing map size would not necessarily increase the overall size of the game. My map increase proposal should be based on adding flat surface w/o buildings ... rocks, stones, bushes ... make the map larger so I can not see it from corner to another one - J100 (100% crew, added Vent and optic for additional view and all almost crew training on max). 

Not sure how they optimize WoTB coding-wise, but if optimized properly, adding those components would not add that much in size  of the game.

Related to Mubmle, TS, etc. I know all that - I am hosting my own Mumble speak server / service and I would not mind pay to WoTB for that service - it can't be just me ...

If voice communication within the game is nopo, than WoTB should consider adding few more "only your team can see" messages like existing  "sos", etc. Those should be visible only to your own team ... could be "left" "right" .. "all together", "someone keep back", "someone flank", etc. ... something along those lines ... options are endless. The structure of chatting within the game should remain the same.

Edited by gl123, 11 February 2015 - 06:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users