horrible matchmaking or just me

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

sinner1300 #1 Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:12 PM

Private

• Players
  • 484 battles

I feel like the matchmaker is horrible or am i on a [edited]list or am rated as god or something bc it seems like 75% of my games are strait blowouts I just seem to get every bad player on my team either they just sit in spawn or just run out and die. Also i think a 2 tier spread is just bad if u must have that the amount of times u get in a 2 tier higher game should be limited. The game puts me in 3 tier 8 games in a row in my new m6 so i dont have any upgrades yet so i pretty much cant do anything from the front but am too slow to shoot them in the side or back. Than it puts me in a tier7 game than another tier 8. This is unacceptable ur just making me an easy target for other people to shoot at. If it does this just to get me in a game faster id rather wait a minute for a better match. The game is supposed to be fun and its ruined by this. On pc 2 tier difference is no where as bad bc there more people and more space to move around. Also extend the time limit bc ive been in too many matches that have ended in a draw bc time ran out. And maybe only let people cap after Half point bc a couple times enemy team caps at beginning and your team doesn't even notice and u lose just as the battle begins.

Chipthed0g #2 Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:19 PM

3 de Asada Con Todo

• Players
  • 54270 battles
  • [III-Z]

View Postsinner1300, on 11 February 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

I feel like the matchmaker is horrible or am i on a [edited]list or am rated as god or something bc it seems like 75% of my games are strait blowouts I just seem to get every bad player on my team either they just sit in spawn or just run out and die. Also i think a 2 tier spread is just bad if u must have that the amount of times u get in a 2 tier higher game should be limited. The game puts me in 3 tier 8 games in a row in my new m6 so i dont have any upgrades yet so i pretty much cant do anything from the front but am too slow to shoot them in the side or back. Than it puts me in a tier7 game than another tier 8. This is unacceptable ur just making me an easy target for other people to shoot at. If it does this just to get me in a game faster id rather wait a minute for a better match. The game is supposed to be fun and its ruined by this. On pc 2 tier difference is no where as bad bc there more people and more space to move around. Also extend the time limit bc ive been in too many matches that have ended in a draw bc time ran out. And maybe only let people cap after Half point bc a couple times enemy team caps at beginning and your team doesn't even notice and u lose just as the battle begins.

Same answer to MM issues:

"MM is an excuse for bad games. I do believe some times we are in the weak side. but if your WR is over 50% then simple means that you win more than you loose and that is simple math. You win some, you loose some...if you are bother for MM my suggestion is STOP PAYING FOR PREMIUM TIME...."

Make the game what it is... A GAME...and unfortunately is so fun that I don't give a S ..T the way WoT do MM...

Radicalo #3 Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4805 battles
Ah, so your from PC, where it's different? So the devs should just change the entire MM just because your unhappy with 4 games of a bad MM, sorry buttercup, it dosent work like that.

Picture of stats not currently working, so I'll do this.

https://wotbstars.co...&geo=NA&lng=eng

_SlapAttack_ #4 Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
I understand if you have 1 tier X and he enemy has 3 tier X's or something like that. But if your tier VII expect to get into tier IX games. Thats the challenge. 

Edited by _SlapAttack_, 11 February 2015 - 08:34 PM.

YOUTUBEhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPJb1bVccRUuM6ftHYSDVA

Heavy's: T110E5, IS-8, Tiger (P), T-150

TD'S: T110E3, T95, SU-152, Hetzer Baby, SU-100Y

Medium's/Light's: T-34-85, VK 30.01 P , Fury, M4A3E8, T2 Light, LTP, M3 Light

PikeNose #5 Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:31 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8753 battles
  • [SRT_]

It's not just you.  Tonight has been beyond frustrating.  I'm in the KV-1S, have played about 12 matches and all but one involved 4-5 Tier VIII's and VII's.  It's not a challenge when the MM pits you against foes you can't penetrate and that can take a chunk out of your behind in 1 shot.  It's not sporting, not fun, not challenging.  The fact that 8-9 of those matches were played with a field full of potatoes (at least on my team) didn't help.

Had to put the tank in the garage for the night.  

Jhooud #6 Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1969 battles

Your pain, I feel it.  I had a horrible time with my M6 early on.  It was a tough grind for me, but now that she's finally fully upgraded I'm having a lot of fun.  Spend the cash on some premium rounds if you feel like you're seeing too many higher tiers.  I try to find a high tier buddy to follow around and support, knowing that I'm not going to make it if I'm too aggressive.

Good luck!  Good hunting! :honoring:

Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.

elijeff2008 #7 Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:48 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10143 battles
  • [SCOLI]
I agree with you bros.. MM always fail.. I noticed if you buy gold all the time.. Your in the weak side all the time too.. Buy gold for repair.. Its business nothing personal.. So i decided to stop playing, stop buying gold too.. 

Attached Files

• Attached File   image.jpg   93.21K

pgrass101 #8 Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:28 PM

YOLO King

• Players
  • 34963 battles
  • [III-Z]

View Postvonpike, on 11 February 2015 - 09:31 PM, said:

It's not just you.  Tonight has been beyond frustrating.  I'm in the KV-1S, have played about 12 matches and all but one involved 4-5 Tier VIII's and VII's.  It's not a challenge when the MM pits you against foes you can't penetrate and that can take a chunk out of your behind in 1 shot.  It's not sporting, not fun, not challenging.  The fact that 8-9 of those matches were played with a field full of potatoes (at least on my team) didn't help.

Had to put the tank in the garage for the night.  

Vonpike and I were bottom tier last night and were last to survive when our team all scattered and died. Sometimes you get bad luck on teams. Platooning really helps

PikeNose #9 Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8753 battles
  • [SRT_]

View Postpgrass101, on 12 February 2015 - 03:28 PM, said:

Vonpike and I were bottom tier last night and were last to survive when our team all scattered and died. Sometimes you get bad luck on teams. Platooning really helps

Haha, it's true I picked the iPad back up for a chance to platoon with Pgrass.  Those matches were certainly better.  Ideally, the clan v clan addition I've heard about would make landing on bad teams less of a concern.  Of course, that means I still have to earn my way onto a clan, haha.

DanM61_84 #10 Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 37381 battles
The pairing algorithm sucks. About bad enough for me to stop playing entirely. When you can't penetrate 3 or 4 of the opposing team from side or rear, that's just bad MM.
Same with 2 heavies and 2 ATs against 3 ATs and 4 lights.

Tier Xs in garage: M48A1, E50 M, OBJ 140, T-62A, Leopard 1, IS-4, M110E5

Always Ready!

danm61_84_t34_eng.jpeg

NCRranger24 #11 Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:38 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2123 battles

View PostDanM61_84, on 19 February 2015 - 01:12 PM, said:

The pairing algorithm sucks. About bad enough for me to stop playing entirely. When you can't penetrate 3 or 4 of the opposing team from side or rear, that's just bad MM.
Same with 2 heavies and 2 ATs against 3 ATs and 4 lights.

It gets worse before it gets better. Trust me.

I'm a one man freedom delivery system.

#AMDmasterRace

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://youtube.com/user/ncrranger24

americanhellcat #12 Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:40 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7286 battles
  • [T2FTW]
like we need another one of these :facepalm:

LINES: M48 patton 

M103

ch-ri

comet 

tully384 #13 Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:01 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1121 battles
  • [BGCAL]

I think the matchmaker is fine, however I do believe It could be improved by only going to tier capability.

I found that you are more likely to be in a unfair match if the vehicle has a higher tier module. I could be wrong but that is what it seems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users