just plain screwed up the game

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

alex1956 #1 Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:27 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25858 battles
  • [MOM5]
I don't know what you have done to this game in the last 3 days but it's become so horrible that its unplayable at all! Checked everything on my end, nothing wrong there, so you have reached a new low! Beside the match making and lagging so bad you have to wait a minute to see if your dead, or your tank just does what it wants no matter what you do. Bad enough that you make money on this, but this is worse than windows 8.

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

Catainium #2 Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10835 battles
  • [MNLX]
The lagging is on your end... Nothing is happening on mine... im fine with match maker... but the lag is most certainly on your end

Currently the leader of Midnight Lynx [MNLX] the one clan that is better than yours.

Winrate: 53%
Favorite tank: M18 Hellcat 
I am a supporter of Artillery and everything else this forum hates

StrykerGameZ #3 Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:36 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6888 battles
  • [LEDE]
Yeah this is on your end...im doing great

I believe that one day I shall be at the top of the food chain in WOT with my very own little clan

Stryker                   :child:                       Striiker

alex1956 #4 Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:37 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25858 battles
  • [MOM5]
I forgot about mentioning the crashes 8 of 10 games recently too!

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

alex1956 #5 Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:39 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25858 battles
  • [MOM5]

My speed is 25 mbs and using a samsung galaxy note 10.1 so what else could be causing it for days?

CptCheez #6 Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:44 AM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles
  • [III]
Speed isn't the issue. Packet loss and latency is.  If the game is running fine for thousands of other people, but you're having connection issues, where do you think the problem lies?

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

alex1956 #7 Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:50 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25858 battles
  • [MOM5]
Ok .... again I'm sorry for even posting. The problem has gotten worse and it's either my fault or my internet provider. the crashes are my fault too I guess. I give up!

that_f_in_guy #8 Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:55 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9029 battles
It has to be on your end. It's been running great for me until last night. Then lag lag lag. I asked my neighbor and he's having internet issues as well. I was getting 1-5 Kbps upload earlier. Do you close your background apps before you play? I used to crash before I started closing the background apps. Also how close are you to your hard drive capacity? Have you reset your router and modem? If you haven't done some or any of those go ahead and try it. 

M48 Patton   T110E5   E 50 M

M46 • Conqueror • M26 • IS-6 • T29 • Panther/M10 • Comet • Fury • Hellcat 

Researched But Not Purchased: T-62 • FV4202 • T28

Community Pledge Contributor 

alex1956 #9 Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25858 battles
  • [MOM5]
I've been doing all of those and it's worse than ever. My tablet has plenty of room and resetting the router does nothing to help And paying for 50 mb speed should be enough to prevent lag on my side! It's just not worth playing anymore because of all the glitches and crashing. This didn't happen this much before this week and nothing is changed on my end since then??? Tired of losing because of this and getting blamed and criticism seeking to make it my fault. Like I said, not worth playing anymore! 

CptCheez #10 Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:01 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles
  • [III]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 13 February 2015 - 10:53 PM, said:

I've been doing all of those and it's worse than ever. My tablet has plenty of room and resetting the router does nothing to help And paying for 50 mb speed should be enough to prevent lag on my side! It's just not worth playing anymore because of all the glitches and crashing. This didn't happen this much before this week and nothing is changed on my end since then??? Tired of losing because of this and getting blamed and criticism seeking to make it my fault. Like I said, not worth playing anymore! 

Nobody said it was your fault.  We said the connection problem was on your end.  There's more to "your end" than just your tablet and router, unfortunately.  Your ISP has routers and switches that connect you out to the rest of the Internet, and that's most likely where the problem is.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

BearHawkMan #11 Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7148 battles
Download speed isn't everything, it is where you live according to WGs servers. I am in San Fran with 25 mb down and I get 100-115 ping, but when I play any other game that has a server based near me I get 20-30 ping. I am not sure what state the WG servers are located in, but that has to be your issue here. And for the crashing try sending a ticket to support. Not all android devices are fully optimized yet, they kinda did a general optimization for all the cards instead of doing it individually, which would have taken forever.

YouTube: Here | I AM A BOY MEME

Suggestions: Ranked MM/Leagues | Friends List Improvements

Need a TS? Join @ vs26.tserverhq.com:7244 | Old Sig: Here

Come watch me play video games LIVE at twitch.tv/bearhawkman

Snivell #12 Posted 14 February 2015 - 11:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2812 battles

View Postcptkirkam56, on 14 February 2015 - 01:50 AM, said:

Ok .... again I'm sorry for even posting. The problem has gotten worse and it's either my fault or my internet provider. the crashes are my fault too I guess. I give up!

check the Bug Report forum for some hints that might help

Chipthed0g #13 Posted 14 February 2015 - 11:42 PM

3 de Asada Con Todo

• Players
  • 54287 battles
  • [III-Z]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 13 February 2015 - 05:50 PM, said:

Turn off your device and leave it for a while Cap, The restart and go for it...It happens here and there...I'll see yo for some T44 platooning later tonight...

_ENO_ #14 Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7217 battles

View PostChipthed0g, on 14 February 2015 - 04:42 PM, said:

Turn off your device and leave...

Fixed that for you. 

GipsyDanger49 #15 Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 59287 battles
  • [III]
The total shutdown and restart generally fixes crash issues..it clears memory caches etc etc. on the East Coast USA where I am i get 15-30 ping and 60 fps. Smooth games beautifull water and grass effects. Like everyone has been saying its you ISP or your router. Good luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users