MajorTroller #1 Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [TITAN]
Spoiler

How To Get 7 Kills

The Tank
The tank is perhaps the most important factor when it comes to get 7 kills, why? Because some tanks lack firepower, mobility, or armour, one needs to find the best combination to suit your needs. So when it comes to choosing tanks it is advised to choose a lower tier tank and a tank that can do lots of carrying and the tank one likes or match your play style. Make sure the tank has all the equipment that suits your play style and make sure to use consumables such as adrenaline and food.
KV-1   Tier 5:

Spoiler

The Amount Of Carrying Achievable is Insane
The Armour is absolute beast but beware that it's not invincible for other tankers that have a decent tank can exploit the weak spots quite easily.
The Gun has the best combination to get 7 kills, it's alpha is actually pretty decent while the reload is just right. 
Mobility is quite low because of all the armour. It weighs as much as an IS-3, so when you do manage to get up to the front lines half your team is already dead or they got the Opponents health down just enough for you to finish them off.
T-40   Tier 4:
Alpha Damage is insane, when at the top tier match it can literally kill every tank on the battle field in one Shot
Beware of the slow reload but the high alpha damage counters the reload quite nicely, but one has to time there shots efficiently because a kill can just slip away
Mobility is very good indeed, the traverse speed is top notch and top speed is decent
This is a Non-turreted TD so it lacks full mobility
Well this tank sounds to good to be true so far but the armour balances it out, might as well called reinforced chicken wire armour Eh?
Hetzer   Tier 4:
This tank is legitimately to good to be true when it is in top tier battles
Armour is quite good
Speed is decent
Traverse speed is insane
Alpha damage is insane
Reload balances it out just a tad bit
Other tanks to consider are the T-18, T-43, and the T-34.

MindSet

Spoiler

The second most important factor is mindset, want proof? Look no further then my IS-7. As my quest to get 7 kills on a tier 10 started one day later I get my first pools medal on a tier 10 after about 1 500 battles! Then the second day another pools medal and then on the third day another pools medal. Three days in a row that's not luck but mindset! So when you see a good match up (when your the top tier) having a goal to get 7 kills increases your chances of get 7 kills by a long shot.

The Map

Spoiler

The map is another key element when trying to get 7 kills. It has to suit your tank. Black Goldville map is by far the best map to get 6 kills. I have easily gotten the most pools medals on that map but I was lacking luck and failed to get 7 kills on multiple occasions. Rock Field is the only map I have gotten 7 kills twice. Lost Temple gave me many opportunities but the 7th kill eluded my gun. Castila probably the hardest to get 7 kills because of the river separating the two sides and the sheer size of the map too. I have only gotten 7 kills on it once with a T-43 and no pools medals. But it all comes down to summoning your team to one side and fighting your way to victory form there! Every tanker has there own personal preference and each tank excellence at a certain map too.
The MiniMap

Spoiler

If one looks at my 7 kill games on my KV-1 almost all of them have me chasing down a tank in the beginning with low health, why? Because if a tank has low health you stop everything your doing and chase that tank to the end of its days. This secures your 7 kill win because it eliminates the chances of another team mate finishing him off. But there are usually fatal consequences, for example the KV-1 7 Kills Falls Creek video I chased down the tank at the beginning of the battle but I lost half my health because I exposed my self to the enemy fire. But the KV-1 pulled it off nicely and we one 7-0 with the KV-1 getting 7 kills.
Another important tactic is summoning the entire team to your side. The results increases your chance significantly because if some mediums on your team decides to flank and kill someone, then there goes your 7 kill game. But if everybody goes with you to one side you can  have all the kills right in front of you. Usually I spam the SOS button or the Attack bottom to draw attention to my location. The team has a 40% chance of them all following and a 60% of the majority following you. But if you see the majority is going another way you have 2 choices either follow them completely or go down the middle of the map allowing you to quickly change directions if the battle is going on one side of the map.

Rage and Luck/RNG
The important point is when you do have a goal of getting 7 kills but you fail by a small margin the rage can be real. So when you do get close but not close enough drop the beat, helps to divert attention away from the miserable failure and to other things. Luck is of the essence when attempting to get 7 kills. The higher tiers you choose the more you need luck to be on your side. Luck/RNG helps with:
Being at the right place at the right time
Giving you a team that is a meat shield allowing you to rack up damage and kills
Giving you that extra DM roll so you can get the last kill. 
Having opponents that know what their doing and kill the rest of the team but lack the essential skills needed to destroy you
Giving you a match which allows the other team to easily destroy your team leaving you to do all the carrying
Skills
Theses skills are especially useful on one on one duels and conserving your HP allowing you to survive the battle longer and hopefully carry the team. These skills range form side scrapping, to hull down and even sniping!

Spoiler

WoT Blitz Russian Tank Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw5JnxVOd3-5jMlV09qx0qQ

Mr_BushyBeard #2 Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:12 AM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13413 battles
  • [III-H]
This is all Chinese.

Who does one have to kill/pay to do this? 

Methinks there's still some magic involved.

WHO NEEDS ARTY WHEN YOU’VE GOT RNG TO MAGICALLY SCREW YOU?

Formerly “Augustus_Sohn”; lost a bet to my son and this was his pick. 

MajorTroller #3 Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on 17 February 2015 - 05:12 PM, said:

This is all Chinese.

Who does one have to kill/pay to do this? 

Methinks there's still some magic involved.

It's all in the mind chap and the tank you can't forget the tank, the mind and the tank.....the mind and the tank.......

WoT Blitz Russian Tank Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw5JnxVOd3-5jMlV09qx0qQ

SergPotato #4 Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6895 battles

T32 is a good tank to use for 7kills I got one few hours ago IT WAS SO kuul.

My team was entirely angry that I was hiding and camping around. They were telling where i was hiding and where I was. Good idea :).

I frist shot their sides as I was moving. Wait for my team to lure the enemies to me and yea. 200 hp tanks? 1 shot by every bullet.

Proud member of the 501st Clan [501st Reserve] <(owo)

Blitz Blog : BlitzWithSerg

Warlord49 #5 Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:28 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 59358 battles

Well its 5 percent skill and focus, 10 percent your team helping you by not getting kills but damaging the Reds enough, 35 percent being in the right spots at the right time, 50 percent LUCK. you cant go out looking for 7 kills, they just happen. I've gotten 2 . Jagtiger on Middleburg and Hetzer on Rockfield. Both times I didnt realize it until the last kill shot.

You can take your mind and the tank theory and flush it Troller. Believe me its luck, being at the right spot at the right time, and your team being just good enough to damage tanks but not good enough to kill them!!

MajorTroller #6 Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostWarlord1949, on 17 February 2015 - 05:28 PM, said:

Well its 5 percent skill and focus, 10 percent your team helping you by not getting kills but damaging the Reds enough, 35 percent being in the right spots at the right time, 50 percent LUCK. you cant go out looking for 7 kills, they just happen. I've gotten 2 . Jagtiger on Middleburg and Hetzer on Rockfield. Both times I didnt realize it until the last kill shot.

You can take your mind and the tank theory and flush it Troller. Believe me its luck, being at the right spot at the right time, and your team being just good enough to damage tanks but not good enough to kill them!!

Agree almost entirely chap, you see I make the 7 kills come to me I don't wait for it to come to me because it boring and well its boring. I got 4x 7 kill games in little over a week that's my proof chap and this is only the beginning the real deal is at tier 10......

_NUCLEOTIDE #7 Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 49582 battles
russian mediums are my go to for 7 kills. The mobility allows me to get anywhere i need to be. While i have 7 kill games in heavys, much more difficult as the possibility of team mates getting to a kill before you is much greater. You might have the speed to do it in the IS 7 if you keep moving. Ive done it in the E 100, a real feat.

MajorTroller #8 Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:55 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [TITAN]

View Postpanzerace760, on 17 February 2015 - 06:49 PM, said:

russian mediums are my go to for 7 kills. The mobility allows me to get anywhere i need to be. While i have 7 kill games in heavys, much more difficult as the possibility of team mates getting to a kill before you is much greater. You might have the speed to do it in the IS 7 if you keep moving. Ive done it in the E 100, a real feat.

Getting one at tier 10 is a feat no matter if you only did 500 DM and kill stealed, and fail platooned and blocked people it doesn't matter it's just to niiiiiiiiiiice!

KimJongSpoon #9 Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10561 battles
  • [WT]

I have a video of one of my Raseiniai games. Here is the link if you guys are interested:

(Yep its the loltraktor, but it still counts :P)

Tier 10s: E100, FV4202, FV215b, Death Star, Mighty Maus, E50M, T110E4, 

Check out our YouTube Channel: WoTeam

Favorite tanks: Both FVs, Panther II, VK 30.01 D, Pz. III/IV, T49, T-34-85 Victory, Comet

MajorTroller #10 Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostKimJongSpoon, on 17 February 2015 - 06:56 PM, said:

I have a video of one of my Raseiniai games. Here is the link if you guys are interested:

(Yep its the loltraktor, but it still counts :P)

I watched this on before , top class man!

KimJongSpoon #11 Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10561 battles
  • [WT]

View PostMajorTroller, on 17 February 2015 - 06:57 PM, said:

I watched this on before , too class man!

I should probably stop playing tier 1-3 games, but its just to much fun lol (I'm a terrible person):teethhappy:.

Tier 10s: E100, FV4202, FV215b, Death Star, Mighty Maus, E50M, T110E4, 

Check out our YouTube Channel: WoTeam

Favorite tanks: Both FVs, Panther II, VK 30.01 D, Pz. III/IV, T49, T-34-85 Victory, Comet

Jhooud #12 Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1971 battles

I'll willing to bet money you've said this somewhere else, but how do you have your KV-1 set up?  Gun?  Equipment?  Extras?

Thank you, Obi-Troll-Kenobi.

Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.

MajorTroller #13 Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:17 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostJhooud, on 19 February 2015 - 11:18 AM, said:

I'll willing to bet money you've said this somewhere else, but how do you have your KV-1 set up?  Gun?  Equipment?  Extras?

Thank you, Obi-Troll-Kenobi.

I go far the fastest reload set up, rammer, gld, food, vents, max crew, and heavy crew skill adrenaline.

Warlord49 #14 Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 59358 battles

View PostMajorTroller, on 17 February 2015 - 08:02 PM, said:

Agree almost entirely chap, you see I make the 7 kills come to me I don't wait for it to come to me because it boring and well its boring. I got 4x 7 kill games in little over a week that's my proof chap and this is only the beginning the real deal is at tier 10......

Wow you are just so full of yourself Troller. I may have but 2 Raseiniai but one was in Tier 9 in a Jagtiger. I think my statement was closer to the truth than your "theory"

Cheerio old bean!

MajorTroller #15 Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostWarlord1949, on 19 February 2015 - 05:21 PM, said:

Wow you are just so full of yourself Troller. I may have but 2 Raseiniai but one was in Tier 9 in a Jagtiger. I think my statement was closer to the truth than your "theory"

Cheerio old bean!

Okay explain the 5x 7 kill games in little over a week , it's not luck though have fun ripping your brain out Eh? (ohh wait you don't have any?

NCRranger24 #16 Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2123 battles

View PostMajorTroller, on 19 February 2015 - 07:31 PM, said:

Okay explain the 5x 7 kill games in little over a week , it's not luck though have fun ripping your brain out Eh? (ohh wait you don't have any?

:popcorn:

I'm a one man freedom delivery system.

#AMDmasterRace

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://youtube.com/user/ncrranger24

MajorTroller #17 Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostNCRranger24, on 19 February 2015 - 08:53 PM, said:

:popcorn:

But he doesn't have enough ba*ls to man up his station so he retreated into his little man cave.

Jhooud #18 Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1971 battles
What we really need is a dueling system.  Get this stuff worked out all gentlemanly and such.

Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.

MajorTroller #19 Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24779 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostJhooud, on 20 February 2015 - 06:12 AM, said:

What we really need is a dueling system.  Get this stuff worked out all gentlemanly and such.

:trollface:

Kaylis_Tzu #20 Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14297 battles
  • [GRIM]
Nice write up, Troller. Well done. 

"Blitz is a game governed by the aggressive use of force." - Kaylis Tzu

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it." - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users