what do you think they should add in the next update

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

crisbarrera4141 #41 Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11805 battles
They should add camo, british tds, more premium tanks, and at least 5 different tank, gold, and premium time bundles like the TOG

Minchkin #42 Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:57 AM

Private

• Players
  • 289 battles
I think they should add a training room, like there is on PC, so you can mess around with your friends.

teamtrouble2003 #43 Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 49367 battles
  • [ACES_]
I personally would like to see some weather effects added like rain and snow falling and or fog effects rising up off of the ponds and rivers.

HiDLcfn.jpg

DIDN'T ANYONE EVER TELL YOU NOT TO GO LOOKING FOR TROUBLE!

Praeceladon #44 Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19234 battles
They need to nerf the Russian mediums a bit, Panther two needs access to a 10.5, a hp increase and a rof increase.

Camo would be cool if it could be bought for like 1million credits or gold and not only gold.

I'd like larger maps and a different game mode

They're needs to be a spammer report button in the world chat and lately I'm noticing my driving is Glitching out when I'm driving straight and turning. I'll stop or wiggle around and hit things that I usually don't hit.

Biggest thing is I'd like an invert for traversing, when I back up to the left or right and my finger goes to far it switches to traverse and say if I'm backing up to the right cause a tank is on my left, I accidentally hit traverse and start turning right and end up dying because it turns me the wrong way. It'd be nice to have the traversal invert be relative to the front or back of the tank. Regular would stay as is, but inverted would shift it to the back of the tank so I can back up and switch to traversing to turn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users