Jump to content


Ace Mastery Data

Ace Mastery Gold M stats

  • Please log in to reply
5024 replies to this topic

Ookla_the_Mok #61 Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:16 PM

    VCR is Peak Tech

  • Players
  • 28800 battles
  • 5,657
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014

Great idea to flesh out what kind of game is going to yield a Mastery.

 

However, I think it would be tremendously helpful if you collected the LOW score for a Mastery in each tank. Ideally the data could be broken into quartiles to try to see how the average-for-last-week number might be fluctuating but thats a pain in the butt given the overall project (highly varied sample sizes, etc). But I think putting the lowest XP to achieve Mastery in a tank would be helpful and easy to do. 

 

 


BRSKT Discord - Now 46% Dale Doback, 28% Gritty, and 26% folklore.
Alternatively you can check out
 [BRSKT]  

 


HisMaj #62 Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:19 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6927 battles
  • 2,001
  • [WC]
  • Member since:
    07-17-2014

Proud to be the one and only T2 Light Mastery.:)

WOW did that T110E4 driver really get 3636 xp?


I'm back! 

You still remember me right? 

No?

:(


blindsniper74 #63 Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:23 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42079 battles
  • 962
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014

Here are a couple more T-30s.  One yesterday and one this morning.

 



Mere_Anarchy #64 Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:25 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37233 battles
  • 1,118
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014

View Postkatietx76, on 09 March 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

Great idea to flesh out what kind of game is going to yield a Mastery.

 

However, I think it would be tremendously helpful if you collected the LOW score for a Mastery in each tank. Ideally the data could be broken into quartiles to try to see how the average-for-last-week number might be fluctuating but thats a pain in the butt given the overall project (highly varied sample sizes, etc). But I think putting the lowest XP to achieve Mastery in a tank would be helpful and easy to do. 

 

 

 

Hi katietx76 - thanks for the feedback.  If you look at the data tables broken down by vehicle type (mediums, tds, etc.) I include both the min and max xp recorded as well as the median.  That way it gives you both an idea of the 'typical' score as well as the minimum.  Of course, in my experience the problem with the minimum is that it doesn't always apply.  Given the previous 7 days I have gotten higher xp in a tank that previously earned an Ace and only got 1st class...  But you are absolutely correct - it is important to see all aspects of it.  Hopefully with time we'll get more data for every kind of tank.

 

 


Mere_Anarchy #65 Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:33 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37233 battles
  • 1,118
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014

View PostHisMaj, on 09 March 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

Proud to be the one and only T2 Light Mastery.:)

WOW did that T110E4 driver really get 3636 xp?

As you should be!  The T2 Light is my only Tier 2 I haven't gotten an Ace for yet.  Drives me nuts!

 

No - good catch.  That includes the xp multiplier.  I gotta get that one fixed.  Thanks for pointing it out.

 

 

View Postblindsniper74, on 09 March 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

Here are a couple more T-30s.  One yesterday and one this morning.

 

 Got them, thanks!  You're pretty damn good with that TD.


 

 


Ookla_the_Mok #66 Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:35 PM

    VCR is Peak Tech

  • Players
  • 28800 battles
  • 5,657
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014

View Postvanpeenen, on 09 March 2015 - 03:25 PM, said:

 

Hi katietx76 - thanks for the feedback.  If you look at the data tables broken down by vehicle type (mediums, tds, etc.) I include both the min and max xp recorded as well as the median.  That way it gives you both an idea of the 'typical' score as well as the minimum.  Of course, in my experience the problem with the minimum is that it doesn't always apply.  Given the previous 7 days I have gotten higher xp in a tank that previously earned an Ace and only got 1st class...  But you are absolutely correct - it is important to see all aspects of it.  Hopefully with time we'll get more data for every kind of tank.

My bad, I only looked at the page of overall tanks. You'd already taken care of it.

 

Agreed about the minimum value and its shortcomings. But I do think it is informative, even if flawed. It would be fascinating to see the variance of those rolling thresholds but that data will never be available.

 

Thanks for doing this. I have less than ten Aces and at least half have been total shocks while other games have felt like sure things only to be let down when that next screen flashes. 


BRSKT Discord - Now 46% Dale Doback, 28% Gritty, and 26% folklore.
Alternatively you can check out
 [BRSKT]  

 


blindsniper74 #67 Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:40 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42079 battles
  • 962
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014

View Postvanpeenen, on 09 March 2015 - 09:33 PM, said:

 Got them, thanks!  You're pretty damn good with that TD.

 

Nobody else has it yet... lol.



pgrass101 #68 Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:27 AM

    YOLO King

  • Players
  • 42621 battles
  • 760
  • [III-Z]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

Can't let blindsniper74 have all of the mastery's in TD's

 



Dane_83 #69 Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:08 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20500 battles
  • 129
  • [RBLN]
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014
Removed pic

Attached Files

  • Attached File   image.jpg   128.3K
  • Attached File   image.jpg   127.33K


Dane_83 #70 Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:16 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20500 battles
  • 129
  • [RBLN]
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014
Removed pic

Attached Files

  • Attached File   image.jpg   131.42K


nospeaker4thedead #71 Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:42 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 36 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014
Would you like "close bun no cigar" posts of 1st class masterys?  This would help establish where the line is between a 1and an Ace.  We could see better where the line falls.  Above the 1st places and below the Aces.

Bullrush #72 Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:55 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8867 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    05-19-2011
Anything else you need, let me know. Oops, pics files too big.  I'll upload later tonight. 

Edited by Bullrush, 10 March 2015 - 09:58 PM.

T-82, T-44, KV-1, KV-1S, IS, IS-8, T-150, KV-3, KV-4, SU-152, Hetzer, Jagdtiger, Matilda, T-18, ST-I, T-1 Heavy, Churchill I

Mere_Anarchy #73 Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:51 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37233 battles
  • 1,118
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014

View Postpgrass101, on 09 March 2015 - 09:27 PM, said:

Can't let blindsniper74 have all of the mastery's in TD's

 

 

Lol - thanks.  Hetzer is not an easy one to Ace.

 

View PostDane_83, on 09 March 2015 - 10:08 PM, said:

image.jpgimage.jpg

 

Thanks for posting - got 'em entered.

 

View Postnospeaker4thedead, on 10 March 2015 - 12:42 AM, said:

Would you like "close bun no cigar" posts of 1st class masterys?  This would help establish where the line is between a 1and an Ace.  We could see better where the line falls.  Above the 1st places and below the Aces.

 

Originally that was the plan - but to be honest, as the reality of how much data it takes just to establish baselines for the Aces set in (147 tanks and hopefully ~20 Aces for each  = almost 3,000 entries) it became obvious that it would just take too much.  Plus, I'm guessing people are less likely to screen shot and save 1st class Masteries.  So - great idea, in a perfect world absolutely we would want them.  But for the time being its probable best just to focus on the Aces.  Thanks for the input!

 

View PostBullrush, on 10 March 2015 - 03:55 PM, said:

Anything else you need, let me know. Oops, pics files too big.  I'll upload later tonight. 

 

Cool - looking forward to seeing them.  


 

 


blindsniper74 #74 Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:07 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42079 battles
  • 962
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014


Bullrush #75 Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:08 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8867 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    05-19-2011

rps20150310_230433.jpgrps20150310_230530.jpgrps20150310_230601.jpgView PostBullrush, on 10 March 2015 - 09:55 PM, said:

Anything else you need, let me know. Oops, pics files too big.  I'll upload later tonight. 

Well, I clearly don't upload many photos.  I had a hard time resizing them to a reasonable size.  Hopefully these work.


Edited by Bullrush, 11 March 2015 - 03:11 AM.

T-82, T-44, KV-1, KV-1S, IS, IS-8, T-150, KV-3, KV-4, SU-152, Hetzer, Jagdtiger, Matilda, T-18, ST-I, T-1 Heavy, Churchill I

Dr_Killride #76 Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:13 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7977 battles
  • 147
  • [NATK]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2014

View PostCptCheez, on 08 March 2015 - 12:01 AM, said:

 

Nobody knows for sure.  Some people think it "resets" on a particular day of the week.  I personally believe that it's a rolling tally of the last 7 days.

 

I agree, if was set to a particular day, everyone would flock to that day to get their mysteries, something the devs would try to avoid. 

Mere_Anarchy #77 Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:03 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37233 battles
  • 1,118
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014

View Postblindsniper74, on 10 March 2015 - 07:07 PM, said:

 

Thanks!

 

View PostBullrush, on 10 March 2015 - 09:08 PM, said:

Well, I clearly don't upload many photos.  I had a hard time resizing them to a reasonable size.  Hopefully these work.

These work great - thanks!  congrats on a great game - gotta love the Raseiniai.

 

View Postx_russ331, on 11 March 2015 - 01:13 AM, said:

 

I agree, if was set to a particular day, everyone would flock to that day to get their mysteries, something the devs would try to avoid. 

 

We're also collecting data on the day the Aces were achieved, when possible.  Should be interesting to see if there are any patterns that pop out.   I know in one of the past updates this fall it was obvious the 7-days got reset b/c the next day people were getting lots of Aces with pretty low xp.  Diagonalorange made a post about it.  But, I suspect its the rolling 7-day window.

 


 

 


acrisis #78 Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:22 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21331 battles
  • 12,984
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

I have one little very memorable contribution here, from last night :) :playing:





10 shots. Nine pen. Every high tier enemy hit twice. Low tier once. So 7 damaged. 7 destroyed. 3 spotted. 81 assisted damage. 11 hits received 7 pen, 4 no dmg. 0 base cap. 0 base defense. 0.47 traveled. battle duration 5:14. 

I think I had a mastery top gun in M6 yesterday, but don't know that I have the data, will go look through summaries. 
 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 


Mere_Anarchy #79 Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:23 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37233 battles
  • 1,118
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014

View Postacrisis, on 11 March 2015 - 09:22 AM, said:

I have one little very memorable contribution here, from last night :) :playing:


I think I had a mastery top gun in M6 yesterday, but don't know that I have the data, will go look through summaries. 
 

 

Nicely done!  Congrats and thanks for adding it.  Those 7-kill games are quite the rush.  


 

 


acrisis #80 Posted 11 March 2015 - 03:27 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21331 battles
  • 12,984
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

Note, I added a bit more data, below image. And yes, it was a nice little cloud 9 high. Didn't even know it 'd happened. Full story here: http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/15268-my-first-major-kill-pool-medal-no/ ... it wasn't the adrenaline pumping sweaty palms kind with a kolabonov, last man standing things, but still very sweet.


Edit. M6 data rolled off of notifications. 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users