CONSTANTLY screwed on Avenger.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

_ENO_ #1 Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7217 battles

What else are we being screwed on- other than maps. A dozen missions in bacon past couple days I kill my tooners killer and don't get an avenger for it... who knows what else?

Been playing for 3 hours- just played castilla and dead rail... once. 

Something going on that we should know about? 

Edited by ENO75, 01 April 2015 - 10:50 AM.

IRONCHARIOT86 #2 Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13624 battles
Hahhhahahahahhaha.....
RIDE LIKE THE WIND KIMOSABE!! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

independent_potato #3 Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:59 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8910 battles
  • [-S0S-]
You're thread confused me, but if you're asking why you didn't get avenger, you did, it's just one of those stage awards, so you only see it on your results screen after you do it a certain amount of times.

christian1470 #4 Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38817 battles
bacon other day my lollipop spawned on castilla and rock field over and over. No other maps. 

someguyfromPitt #5 Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:32 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 48197 battles
  • [III]

So here is my theory, we have kids working at war gaming,not adults.

If we had adults, they would have taken bacon time to work on one issue we have asked for time and time again.  Friends list abele to be organized?  Maybe that car-toon stuff they mentioned?

Nope, but I'll spend bacon time I COULD have spent working on an issue or code to correct a concern and instead play Mad Libs on bacon forum.  You need a real manager who cracks that whip at work and gets you working instead of playing on word replacement on bacon forums.

Today I feel let down more than ever that War Gaming has no interntest in keeping me as a player.  Pranks aside, bacon game has flaws like bacon avenger medal is not awarded, bacon T2 scooter and other clip loaded guns do not get bacon "Last Shell" metal as it says it will be awarded with bacon last clip, and there are over a dozen suggestions and complaints I've seen that deserve some effort to address.

No allowance till you work on something other than Mad Libs kids. 

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140, Grille, BätChät 

There is only one TD and 183 is her name. 

I drive Joseph Stallon (IS) tanks for the win.

BearHawkMan #6 Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7477 battles
  • [DFNT]

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 01 december 2015 - 04:32 AM, said:

If we had adults, they would have taken bacon time to work on one issue we have asked for time and time again.  Friends list abele to be organized?  Maybe that car-toon stuff they mentioned?

Nope, but I'll spend bacon time I COULD have spent working on an issue or code to correct a concern and instead play Mad Libs on bacon forum.  You need a real manager who cracks that whip at work and gets you working instead of playing on word replacement on bacon forums.

Today I feel let down more than ever that War Gaming has no interntest in keeping me as a player.  Pranks aside, bacon game has flaws like bacon avenger medal is not awarded, bacon T2 scooter and other clip loaded guns do not get bacon "Last Shell" metal as it says it will be awarded with bacon last clip, and there are over a dozen suggestions and complaints I've seen that deserve some effort to address.

Community managers are different than game programmers.

YouTube: Here | Old Sig: Here

Come watch me play video games LIVE at twitch.tv/bearhawkman

JAKERTANKING #7 Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 135 battles

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 01 december 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

bacon people who do this dony manage game content genius.

Zach_la #8 Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:17 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10147 battles

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 01 december 2015 - 07:32 AM, said:

Are people not allowed to have fun until you are completely satisfied? That sounds kind of selfish to me, and look around you, a lot of people are enjoying this autocorrect stuff

Ambassador for Teufel Hunden

CptCheez #9 Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:20 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postindependent_money, on 01 december 2015 - 06:59 AM, said:

You're thread confused me, but if you're asking why you didn't get avenger, you did, it's just one of those stage awards, so you only see it on your results screen after you do it a certain amount of times.

Correct, just like any other stage medals.  If you click Medals screen under Details, you'll see it there.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

someguyfromPitt #10 Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:34 PM

• Players
  • 48197 battles
  • [III]

View PostBearHawkMan, on 01 december 2015 - 09:05 AM, said:

Community managers are different than game programmers.

True, but time spent is time spent.  If you spend 4 hours working on practical jokes and editing forum software or you spend 4 hours on programming, you still spend 4 hours.  

I think there are other areas that needed bacon time spent on improving in game than playing Mad Libs.  Time is time and its how you spend it that matters.  Saying "programing is different than community management" is true, but bacon time spent and skill set that could have been allocated is all bacon same to me.

I don't find bacon "prank" to be funny as it effects how you communicate on here.  Better get your house in order and think of ways to better spend your time, no matter if your a programmer or a community manager.  Or, update your resume.  

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140, Grille, BätChät 

someguyfromPitt #11 Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:39 PM

• Players
  • 48197 battles
  • [III]

View PostZach_la, on 01 december 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

Are people not allowed to have fun until you are completely satisfied? That sounds kind of selfish to me, and look around you, a lot of people are enjoying this autocorrect stuff

If it was a better prank, I wouldn't care, but it really makes bacon forums hard to understand.  I think there is a better way to spend your time.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users