24 replies to this topic

Klaus_Klavier #21 Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17129 battles
Armorless and weak guns (those are the Brit mediums)*

*Matilda is a medium but it's in the heavy tree so it's an incognito heavy

The E25 Whisperer

"Beware for those who those who stare into the abyss....lest the abyss stares back" 

Rinze #22 Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:17 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24404 battles
It's all about knowing how to play the tank you have. Most have a playing style which doesn't match the tank they are driving. If you can modify your playing style to meet the tanks specs you can get mastery in every tank out there.  the M4 was a weak tank and it was the shear numbers that won the tanks battles in WWII and not the tanks armor.

AASHKC #23 Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:41 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14466 battles
  • [MOM5]

View PostAsiaticus, on 04 April 2015 - 05:33 PM, said:

I appreciate that this game is frustrating sometimes; pretty much everyone feels that way. Looking at your stats, however, it seems that you've played almost all of your battles in U.S. tanks, and done better than average in most of them. I'm thinking it might be time to diversify to some of the other lines. They have their own frustrations, but the change might improve your enjoyment of the game.

You might also enjoy diversifying the tiers you play at. It looks like you've played lots and lots of high tier battles. You might try repurchasing some of the lower tier tanks you enjoyed (if you sold them) and playing games at various tiers to change up your gameplay and reduce frustration.

Good idea.

My Device (Android)Samsung Galaxy Note Pro--12.2''

Clan: Proud to be a M.O.M

Looney-Tooners founded by myself & Acrisis

A_Canadian_Master #24 Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11328 battles
  • [JTF2C]

Gamer frustration is developer responsibility. Wargamer disrespects players by perpetuating a scam system where lower tiers have fair matchmaking then suck you in and change the matchmaking dynamic? What? Used to be so uppers don't have to wait a long while for matches but that argument is moot now. 

I came back after6 months to see if matchmaking has improved and I will leave again....

Proaaron27 #25 Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1443 battles
How to play world of tanks

Go in your t1 heavy

Enter match

Watch all the heavies in your team drive backwards into the enemy

Get killed and be called a noon when you were the only one to actually kill something

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users