Game crashes on android

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Sceelax #1 Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:40 AM

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

I asked this question on EU forum as well but no answer. 

I am running the game on Galaxy S4 Android version 4.4.2.

Before I launch the game, I always close other apps and clean memory having around 1GB of ram empty. During the game, every once in 10-12 games, when I reach into battle and spot enemies, game crashes as soon as reds appear. Due to crashing just when enemies appear, I mostly just die horribly, most of the time tank doesn't stop and repeat the last action I perform which is moving! so when I get back almost every time, I find my tank in the middle of the reds either dead or about to die. Its a horrible horrible feeling makes me wanna quit it every time. I sent crash reports several times as well, but no change. Are you guys aware of this problem? Any fix coming any time soon?

americanhellcat #2 Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:57 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7286 battles
  • [T2FTW]

did you know it crashes on ios too???????:ohmy:

LINES: M48 patton 

M103

ch-ri

comet 

Sceelax #3 Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:01 AM

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
I dont have any apple device so no... My crash is too specific. It happens only when reds start to appear

Pqrrr5__1 #4 Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:02 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Andriod probly crashes more U know since Andriod is cheap metal haha I've seen french tanks with better armor then an Andriod phone or tablet :D

blindsniper74 #5 Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:19 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 40403 battles
  • [III]

Had the same exact problem.  I have a Samsung Tab S 10.1.  I disabled as many of the unnecessary bloatware items.  Then installed an app called Smart Booster.  It will kill all the "leech" apps that run in the background.  You won't see these leeches with the normal application manager.  I have not crashed since.

So my method is:

0.  Disable unnecessary apps (do only once... but beware of auto updates... they reappear sometimes)

1.  Kill all running apps

2.  Run Smart Booster.

3.  Open WOT.  Kill red tanks

BTW... one time I crashed at the beginning of the game... rebooted... came back in (unscathed)... got a "M" award!  I was the Flanker From Hell... lol

stickman147147 #6 Posted 05 April 2015 - 12:37 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1232 battles
I have the same device as you do, running the same firmware. The thing is, the game was designed and developed on Apple devices, so its not greatly optimized for Android. I've crashed maybe three times a week but you could try blindsniper's solution. You could also wait for patches, I found that those always improves the preformance by a little bit.

World of Warplanes Closed Beta | World of Tanks Xbox 360 Closed Beta World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta | World of Tanks Generals Closed Alpha World of Warships Closed Beta

bots1142 #7 Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:54 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5549 battles
The other day my samsung tab s updated to Android 5.0.2 and now i have major lag!!! I used to complain of ping rates above 100 and today it was above 5000 a few times. I stole my daughters ipad and i didnt have the problem and i hate ipads!

Tgb_matt #8 Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 55687 battles
  • [ADEPT]

I've had the same problem.  As soon as you are spotted it crashes and your commands at the time of the crash will repeat endlessly.

It's happened on my Blu Life Pro phone running Android 4.2 as well as Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 running Android 4.4.  My kids have off-brand tabs running 4.4 and have the same issue.

It's not all the time, just once in awhile (it's been some time now that it's happened)  My kids tabs have a hard time running the battles but their tabs only have half a gig of ram.

I've seen the other side suffer from this as well.  A tank will jump out at me and then just blissfully crash into something and wait for me to kill him.  So, it is both sides.

I close all apps and clear the Ram before starting my games as well.  I'm going to try smart booster on my kids tabs.  I've tried others, but to no avail.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users