• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

Delta256 #101 Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10086 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostFherot1, on 18 April 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

If those people are still in those clans on Monday can we then point at the clan as a whole?

Yes. It's the clans' reponsibilty to make sure that their members are not being tools. If they make no effort to keep their users under control, then we have a problem.

I sometimes drive Warships too.

Augustus_Sohn #102 Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:59 PM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13373 battles
  • [III-H]

I can say that the process of vetting may be at fault here. When I was recruited for TITAN it wasn't because of my play or stats mostly but because of who I am as a person. Personality is a big factor. 

That said, sometimes number cloud judgement and a simple game or two with the recruit suffices to let them in. Maybe a bit more scrutiny in the vetting process would fix this. This type of behavior is greatly frowned upon in TITAN and I can guarantee you it will get taken care of. 

(Please note I do not speak as one with clan authority)

WHO NEEDS ARTY WHEN YOU’VE GOT RNG TO MAGICALLY SCREW YOU?

_Meta #103 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19443 battles
  • [SRT-]

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on 18 April 2015 - 01:59 PM, said:

I can say that the process of vetting may be at fault here. When I was recruited for TITAN it wasn't because of my play or stats mostly but because of who I am as a person. Personality is a big factor. 

That said, sometimes number cloud judgement and a simple game or two with the recruit suffices to let them in. Maybe a bit more scrutiny in the vetting process would fix this. This type of behavior is greatly frowned upon in TITAN and I can guarantee you it will get taken care of. 

Agreed my friend. Very disappointing. Quality of skill and quality of character is something we talk about a lot. I can say that the induction process will be reviewed and discussed more. 

I am certain that a conversation about what happened will take place soon. 

"It's a fool that goes into battle and doesn't use every tool at his disposal. If you ever catch yourself in a "fair" fight, you deserve to lose."-- Meta

CptCheez #104 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:08 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles
And now that this reprehensible behavior is being exposed, I'd be curious to go through the Top 100 lists from the first 2 weekends and see how many of these guys show up on there too.  My guess is that this isn't the first time they've cheated like this, and probably got themselves some gold and garage slots doing it too.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

Delta256 #105 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10086 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostCptCheez, on 18 April 2015 - 02:08 PM, said:

And now that this reprehensible behavior is being exposed, I'd be curious to go through the Top 100 lists from the first 2 weekends and see how many of these guys show up on there too.  My guess is that this isn't the first time they've cheated like this, and probably got themselves some gold and garage slots doing it too.

Yep. Hopefully WG can do something to rectify this. 

BogOtter #106 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17323 battles
What the f**cking hell?? I worked my damn a*s off to get two masteries in the M4 last tournament, and I didn't even make to top 100! Now I know why! It's disappointing to see this clans doing it, but my clan?? Seriously? I'm disappointed to say the least.

─────────▄──────────────▄
────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌
────────▌▒▒▀▄───────▄▀▒▒▒▐
───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌
─▌▒▀▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▌▀▐▄█▄█▌▄▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▀▐▀▐▀▒▒▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
──▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
────▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
───▐▀▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
──▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀

Pitorkas #107 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:43 PM

3 de Asada Con Todo

• Players
  • 57192 battles

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on 18 April 2015 - 10:59 AM, said:

Yes, U are very likable. (Still liked the ol' man with the roll pic better)

View PostBogOtter, on 18 April 2015 - 11:41 AM, said:

What the f**cking hell?? I worked my damn a*s off to get two masteries in the M4 last tournament, and I didn't even make to top 100! Now I know why! It's disappointing to see this clans doing it, but my clan?? Seriously? I'm disappointed to say the least.

Sorry to hear Bog. Good effort tho.

Delta256 #108 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10086 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostBogOtter, on 18 April 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

We can only hope that the cheaters get what they deserve. I.E not a Pz IIJ.

BogOtter #109 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17323 battles

View PostDelta256, on 18 April 2015 - 07:46 PM, said:

We can only hope that the cheaters get what they deserve. I.E not a Pz IIJ.

I'm starting to think Blitz madness isn't worth it anymore, have won nothing, yet. And probably wont

───▐▀▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
──▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀

Pitorkas #110 Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:54 PM

3 de Asada Con Todo

• Players
  • 57192 battles

View PostBogOtter, on 18 April 2015 - 11:48 AM, said:

I'm starting to think Blitz madness isn't worth it anymore, have won nothing, yet. And probably wont

Bog, keep trying man. You worked so hard and WG is not at fault. With some good faith as Delta said those lamos will get punished and you may get a prize. Many got screwed, so just wait before jump to any conclusion.

Beastnumber2 #111 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10168 battles

View PostBogOtter, on 18 April 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

I hear you man, Disappointed as well. Its just not homorable, some of the top clans members doing this, the whole clan isn't at fault, but the members who did it. I have been trying oh so hard to get a good game. 

Three60Mafia #112 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13080 battles
  • [FLOOP]
The guy they were "boosting" should be forever disqualified from any future events and contests. 

This is pathetic. 

That and all participants as well. And all of their M4 achievements as well. 

Edited by Three60Mafia, 18 April 2015 - 08:04 PM.

Click on signature to be taken to full stat page!

LE_gend_VI #113 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

The man, the myth

• Players
  • 20814 battles
  • [NIPS]
Woah. I had no idea this was going on and just read the entire thread. Sad to see a member of my clan involved. Alot of us are more of the helping kind. I do believe the clan as a whole shouldnt be punished but the actions of one can and usually in the real world affect the group as a whole. Alot of us forumers give and recieve a good word and advice when needed. This game right here has shown what blitz has become. Beware the consequences. 

Beastnumber2 #114 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10168 battles

View Postetonblue, on 18 April 2015 - 08:06 AM, said:

I've already reported the individuals involved to Wargaming, so I won't waste time naming and shaming specific individuals, but I feel compelled to share the story nonetheless because the actions described below are so damn lame (I have no idea if they were also intended to abuse the Blitz Madness competition, but I suppose it is possible- I certainly raised this possibility in my ticket). 

I was in a game on Middleburg in my VK 30.02M. There were eight M4s in the match, four on each side, with some recognizable names driving them- all clan members from Attrition, Defiant, Titan, & Blitzkrieg (with the majority from Attrition).

The goal of the exercise was to ensure that one of the eight scored as highly as possible, mainly by blocking opponents and teammates. In my opinion, this is far worse than simple failtooning or blocking because it is a coordinated effort to ruin the game for everyone else. It is also an extremely pathetic way to score 7 kills and makes me question the actual skills of the individuals involved. If any clan leadership from the above clans wants the names, I'm happy to share. These clowns certainly aren't doing your clans any PR favors. Pictures below.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for bringing this to light man :) I never knew this was going on. o7

BogOtter #115 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17323 battles

View PostChipthed0g, on 18 April 2015 - 07:54 PM, said:

Bog, keep trying man. You worked so hard and WG is not at fault. With some good faith as Delta said those lamos will get punished and you may get a prize. Many got screwed, so just wait before jump to any conclusion.

Guess your right, just gonna have to wait for wargaming to take action

───▐▀▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
──▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀

CptCheez #116 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:41 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View PostThree60Mafia, on 18 April 2015 - 04:03 PM, said:

The guy they were "boosting" should be forever disqualified from any future events and contests. 

View PostLE_gend_VI, on 18 April 2015 - 04:03 PM, said:

Woah. I had no idea this was going on and just read the entire thread. Sad to see a member of my clan involved. Alot of us are more of the helping kind. I do believe the clan as a whole shouldnt be punished but the actions of one can and usually in the real world affect the group as a whole.

Let's be perfectly clear here: There are many more than 1 person involved here.  In the initial screenshots of this thread, there were 8 people involved.  And my bet is that there are a lot more than that participating in this activity.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

northvalley12 #117 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19739 battles
I quit.  Maybe there's hope for me winning the warchest.  I can't remember whether I chose the t34 or crusader winning.

Pitorkas #118 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:48 PM

3 de Asada Con Todo

• Players
  • 57192 battles

View PostCptCheez, on 18 April 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

Let's be perfectly clear here: There are many more than 1 person involved here.  In the initial screenshots of this thread, there were 8 people involved.  And my bet is that there are a lot more than that participating in this activity.

I think he is stating as a part of Titan...

Str8UpJack #119 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15138 battles
  • [III-P]
And still the cowards hide in the shadows, afraid to take ownership of what they did.

Mobcrush.com/Str8UpJack / Founding Member of Triarii iii 

Rion12 #120 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9303 battles

View PostStr8UpJack, on 18 April 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

And still the cowards hide in the shadows, afraid to take ownership of what they did.

Well...it kind of takes a special person to come out and say "Ha, I cheated."

That, or someone who is really, really confident that they'll get off with nothing worse than a slap on the wrist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users