Lame Clan Member Behavior

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

Aphropanda #121 Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:57 PM

Tunnels Concep

• Players
  • 34353 battles
  • [RGN]
Watch the T49 pull a Crusader...all that M4 work for nothing.

BogOtter #122 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17393 battles
Coming out now is the more honorable thing to do, coming out when someone caught you instead of you coming out be yourself, the punishment will be worse. Plus, what's gonna happen? Probably just a video game to them, their punishment is probably just a few online text.

─────────▄──────────────▄
────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌
────────▌▒▒▀▄───────▄▀▒▒▒▐
───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌
─▌▒▀▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▌▀▐▄█▄█▌▄▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▀▐▀▐▀▒▒▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
──▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
────▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
───▐▀▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
──▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀

Rion12 #123 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9303 battles

View PostBogOtter, on 18 April 2015 - 09:02 PM, said:

Coming out now is the more honorable thing to do, coming out when someone caught you instead of you coming out be yourself, the punishment will be worse. Plus, what's gonna happen? Probably just a video game to them, their punishment is probably just a few online text.

Yes, confessing is an honorable thing to do.

But...think about it. They're cheating. Do you think they have much honor in the first place?

gffcom #124 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:08 PM

REDACTED

• Players
  • 37317 battles
  • [SRT-]

View PostDelta256, on 18 April 2015 - 02:12 PM, said:

It's not the gold, it's the Panzer IIJ. It's worth hundreds.

Hundreds of what? You can't buy or sell it.

Xs: IS-7, IS-4, FV215b, T110E5, E100, E50M, Obj 140, T-62A, M48A1 Patton, FV4202, Leopard 1, Obj 268

SPARTA 

3145 #125 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:14 PM

Best deputy

• Players
  • 15179 battles
  • [DFNT]

View Postgffcom, on 18 April 2015 - 04:08 PM, said:

Hundreds of what? You can't buy or sell it.

Monopoly money 

ComradePike #126 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10781 battles
  • [SRT]

Nice.  So some of the 'mighty' Krieg and Attrition folks are not unicum level awesome players but just a couple of crappy cheats who game the system to pad their stats.  Makes me wonder if any of these guys would be worth a crap if they had played their games solo.  The arrogance some of you have displayed...is hilarious now that we all know how you actually got your 'unicum' stats.  Watching you hide under a rock while this thread burns hot...even better.

So going forward maybe spare us your lordly 'Q&A' threads or your posts giving other players a hard time about their guides (you call out someone for copy/pasting while you throw games...niiiiiiice) since your stats are indicative of how skillfully you have learned to cheat rather than how skillfully you play the game.  Better yet, keep hiding behind the walls of your 'My Little Pony' hangout and just remove yourselves altogether from the community.  About 98% of the drama is exported straight over from that Palringo cess pool of yours anyway.  

And to think a couple of you punk [edited]kids had the gall a few weeks back to attack folks in my clan.  You damn sure won't see any Spartans, Triarri or MOM's pulling this crap I'm willing to bet.

My statements here are my own as a grown man and do not reflect the views of my Spartan brothers.  They can speak for themselves or not, however they choose.

Edited by Comrade_Pike, 19 April 2015 - 01:27 AM.

ComradePike #127 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10781 battles
  • [SRT]

and by the way...if you are in one of these clans...I'd quit right now.  If it was a couple of your guys and you're the clan leader...I'd boot them to the curb yesterday,

Otherwise you're guilty by association, whether you think it's fair or not, and deserve whatever community condemnation you get.  Period.

Edited by Comrade_Pike, 18 April 2015 - 09:39 PM.

BRUENHILLDE #128 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:39 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 15212 battles
  • [US1]
Well said Comrade. 

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

Ksftwe #129 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25710 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostComrade_Pike, on 18 April 2015 - 05:39 PM, said:

and by the way...if you are in one of these clans...I'd quit right now.  If it was a couple of your guys and you're the clan leader...I'd boot them to the curb yesterday,

Otherwise you're guilty by association, whether you think it's fair or not, and deserve whatever community condemnation you get.  Period.

You think there is honor for me to leave my clan, just because there are a few harebrained cretins lurking within it? You think I'm going to forsake all my sense of loyalty and trust in my community, just because a few members made mistakes? When I signed up for Defiant, I put my trust in the clan as a whole, not each and every member of the community (or their subsequent screw ups). What would it say about me as a person if I were to bail out, despite not being involved, and despite knowing only some were? I would be nothing but a coward, fleeing the scene to save my own skin, giving no value to the concept of community or trust.

What's next? Jailing every citizen of the United States because Aaron Hernandez was American-born?

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]

johandelange #130 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26347 battles

View PostBRUENHILLDE, on 18 April 2015 - 11:39 PM, said:

Well said Comrade. 

Agreed!  Herding! Finally someone caught red 'handed'. Its not the first time either. I hope you're all banned!  Seriously this cheat is nothing else than hacking by a different name. Cheats! Bare that with the shame it deserves!

Delta256 #131 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10087 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostKsftwe, on 18 April 2015 - 04:54 PM, said:

You think there is honor for me to leave my clan, just because there are a few harebrained cretins lurking within it? You think I'm going to forsake all my sense of loyalty and trust in my community, just because a few members made mistakes? When I signed up for Defiant, I put my trust in the clan as a whole, not each and every member of the community (or their subsequent screw ups). What would it say about me as a person if I were to bail out, despite not being involved, and despite knowing only some were? I would be nothing but a coward, fleeing the scene to save my own skin, giving no value to the concept of community or trust.

If you don't want to leave your clan over the bad eggs, then kick the bad eggs out. Otherwise, as many have said, it reflects badly on you, whether that's right or not. From what I've heard, that's exactly what DFNT's doing, so you likely have nothing to worry about in that regard.

I sometimes drive Warships too.

skittlestime #132 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:57 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 49714 battles
  • [GRIM]

View PostKsftwe, on 18 April 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

Are you a little put out you and a few others who had nothing to do with this are having to defend yourselfs?  While the mental midgets who did cheat have yet to be heard from. Some clan mates bud. May want to bring that up ... Just saying. 

johandelange #133 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:58 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26347 battles

View PostKsftwe, on 18 April 2015 - 11:54 PM, said:

You think now may not be the best time for your sermon? They did not make a mistake, they intentionally cheated, planned it and cheated!  Go preach at them for shaming you and your clan!

Team mates, please help me by reading Lert's excellent guide to basic tanking.

My Yolo Life YouTube Channel

Ksftwe #134 Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25710 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postjohandelange, on 18 April 2015 - 05:58 PM, said:

You think now may not be the best time for your sermon? They did not make a mistake, they intentionally cheated, planned it and cheated!  Go preach at them for shaming you and your clan!

I am just as disgusted at these pathetic individuals as anyone else is. But there are far better ways to resolve the problem than going Maximilien Robespierre on everyone.

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]

johandelange #135 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:01 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26347 battles

View PostKsftwe, on 18 April 2015 - 11:59 PM, said:

I am just as disgusted at these pathetic individuals as anyone else is. But there are far better ways to resolve the problem than going Maximilien Robespierre on everyone.

seriously, you're still going to attack everyone else instead?  well, then I'll leave you to your honorable task. go ahead! blast us some more!

Team mates, please help me by reading Lert's excellent guide to basic tanking.

My Yolo Life YouTube Channel

Delta256 #136 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10087 battles
  • [IMPR]

View Postace1234, on 18 April 2015 - 04:57 PM, said:

Are you a little put out you and a few others who had nothing to do with this are having to defend yourselfs?  While the mental midgets who did cheat have yet to be heard from. Some clan mates bud. May want to bring that up ... Just saying. 

Yeah. Those of you saying that "It's not my WHOLE clan doing this!", I hear ya. But, it would be nice if you, you know, helped us rid us of these cheaters. They are in your clan after all. You and your comrades have the power to end this.

I sometimes drive Warships too.

3145 #137 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:02 PM

Best deputy

• Players
  • 15179 battles
  • [DFNT]

View Postace1234, on 18 April 2015 - 04:57 PM, said:

Being in a clan is like being in a family. Even if someone does something wrong we will still do our best to help them until it's too late.

Ksftwe #138 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25710 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postjohandelange, on 18 April 2015 - 06:01 PM, said:

seriously, you're still going to attack everyone else instead?  well, then I'll leave you to your honorable task. go ahead! blast us some more!

I'm the one attacking? How about the people who are all "BAN EVERY1 IN THE PARTICIPATING CLANS"? What are they doing, then?

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]

KFCOFMadgascar #139 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7007 battles
Now I'm suspicious of every person with a 60+ WR :sceptic:

8/30/14-3/4/16

3145 #140 Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:03 PM

Best deputy

• Players
  • 15179 battles
  • [DFNT]

View PostDelta256, on 18 April 2015 - 05:02 PM, said:

Yeah. Those of you saying that "It's not my WHOLE clan doing this!", I hear ya. But, it would be nice if you, you know, helped us rid us of these cheaters. They are in your clan after all. You and your comrades have the power to end this.

We are doing stuff, Twisted managed to get an un blurred copy of the picture with the names. Im sure they will be banned shortly when he come back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users