Jump to content


Lame Clan Member Behavior


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

etonblue #261 Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:49 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 7649 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    05-17-2011

View PostCptCheez, on 19 April 2015 - 05:20 PM, said:

 

You're awfully apologetic for the cheaters and defensive for someone who keeps claiming to have done no wrong.

 

Just for the record, Raptorjet09 was not one of the individuals in the original screenshot.

RaptorJet09 #262 Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:05 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19684 battles
  • 828
  • Member since:
    07-12-2014

View Postetonblue, on 19 April 2015 - 10:49 AM, said:

 

Just for the record, Raptorjet09 was not one of the individuals in the original screenshot.

 

Thank you for helping, so many butthurt people keep blaming me.

 

 


CptCheez #263 Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:43 PM

    This Space Intentionally Left Blank

  • Players
  • 15398 battles
  • 6,798
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View Postetonblue, on 19 April 2015 - 01:49 PM, said:

Just for the record, Raptorjet09 was not one of the individuals in the original screenshot.

 

Never said he was.  I'm only talking about his reaction to the event.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."


Serapth #264 Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:46 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8414 battles
  • 2,391
  • Member since:
    07-25-2014

View PostRaptorJet09, on 19 April 2015 - 01:05 PM, said:

 

Thank you for helping, so many butthurt people keep blaming me.

 

Well, referring to them as butthurt probably isn't helping.

 

Hey, I'm in the same clan, I had nothing to do with this and frankly I've had nobody accuse me of having anything to do with this either.  On the other hand I do acknowledge the clans just got a bit of a black eye here and I accept that fact.  They got caught cheating and basically screwing over everyone else, not just the people they REALLY screwed in individual matches.  For people that already hate clans, they just got all the validation they needed to justify that hatred.  For those that didn't, I'm willing to be more do now.

 

So frankly if you belong to a clan that is in the wrong here, it's a pretty solid time to not be belligerent.  Right now all clans look pretty bad.

 

That said, it's the forced unapologetic apologizes that really get my ire in this.  One actually showed textbook sociopathic behaviour, which is actually mildly terrifying.



SkiFletch1 #265 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:00 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 16 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014
Well Serapth, you're in the clan, how about demanding action from your leadership?  The lack of response from them is deafening. If I were in your shoes, I'd end my association with any leadership that hasn't taken action on such an issue. Good leaders have integrity, and silence in this instance is the exact opposite of integrity. Our associations define us whether we want to believe that or not

SkiFletch #266 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:02 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30259 battles
  • 5,911
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014
GD new phone keeps logging in with wrong credentials. My apologies


_Tebra #267 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:07 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16120 battles
  • 738
  • [XPD]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Oh dear what did I miss... Sorry guys i've been away for a bit so I couldn't participate in this drama class :(

Rocket_From_The_Tomb #268 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:08 PM

    I Blame Rocket

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 3,783
  • [SCSC]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostSkiFletch1, on 19 April 2015 - 01:00 PM, said:

Well Serapth, you're in the clan, how about demanding action from your leadership? The lack of response from them is deafening. If I were in your shoes, I'd end my association with any leadership that hasn't taken action on such an issue. Good leaders have integrity, and silence in this instance is the exact opposite of integrity. Our associations define us whether we want to believe that or not

You speak of Integrity Spartan? As you log in with an Alt. account. 

Spartan Honor at its finest.



SkiFletch #269 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30259 battles
  • 5,911
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014
Oh please read my apology directly below. When I first joined Inhad trouble linking my WG and game center account. Had to do it twice and the old one still remains; scerewed up the sign in on the new phone here.


Serapth #270 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:12 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8414 battles
  • 2,391
  • Member since:
    07-25-2014

View PostSkiFletch1, on 19 April 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

Well Serapth, you're in the clan, how about demanding action from your leadership? The lack of response from them is deafening. If I were in your shoes, I'd end my association with any leadership that hasn't taken action on such an issue. Good leaders have integrity, and silence in this instance is the exact opposite of integrity. Our associations define us whether we want to believe that or not

 

 

Mostly because I am not privy to the information.  On top, right now is a bit of a werid time for people and clan membership and many people are in the same boat as me.  Basically I joined Pincer and only played a few matches on teamspeak and met a few people, other than the people I already knew and played with.  Then like two weeks later the clan went away, the clan leader retired and we got new teams, leadership etc, as everyone got split into two.  Since the split I haven't even learned the new TS credentials...

 

So frankly, I'm not heavily vested nor particularly influential, nor am I privvy to any information on the subject, nor was I there when it happened.  Plus frankly, I'm mostly just interested in clans for clan wars, until then there isn't reallly much point to them.  I mostly play with the same dozen people, a few of which joined Pincer, so I followed suit.  Hell, I'm not even entirely certainly who my clan leader is... If it's concep, he's banned anyways so not much he could do.  If it's dddqqq I barely the know the guy and came to be part of the clan as an administrative reorg...



Rocket_From_The_Tomb #271 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:14 PM

    I Blame Rocket

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 3,783
  • [SCSC]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostSkiFletch, on 19 April 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

Oh please read my apology directly below. When I first joined Inhad trouble linking my WG and game center account. Had to do it twice and the old one still remains; scerewed up the sign in on the new phone here.

Dance Spartan. 



Rocket_From_The_Tomb #272 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:15 PM

    I Blame Rocket

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 3,783
  • [SCSC]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostSerapth, on 19 April 2015 - 01:12 PM, said:

 

 

Mostly because I am not privy to the information.  On top, right now is a bit of a werid time for people and clan membership and many people are in the same boat as me.  Basically I joined Pincer and only played a few matches on teamspeak and met a few people, other than the people I already knew and played with.  Then like two weeks later the clan went away, the clan leader retired and we got new teams, leadership etc, as everyone got split into two.  Since the split I haven't even learned the new TS credentials...

 

So frankly, I'm not heavily vested nor particularly influential, nor am I privvy to any information on the subject, nor was I there when it happened.  Plus frankly, I'm mostly just interested in clans for clan wars, until then there isn't reallly much point to them.  I mostly play with the same dozen people, a few of which joined Pincer, so I followed suit.  Hell, I'm not even entirely certainly who my clan leader is... If it's concep, he's banned anyways so not much he could do.  If it's dddqqq I barely the know the guy and came to be part of the clan as an administrative reorg...

I wouldn't say retired.



CptCheez #273 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:16 PM

    This Space Intentionally Left Blank

  • Players
  • 15398 battles
  • 6,798
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostSerapth, on 19 April 2015 - 03:12 PM, said:

 

Mostly because I am not privy to the information.  On top, right now is a bit of a werid time for people and clan membership and many people are in the same boat as me.  Basically I joined Pincer and only played a few matches on teamspeak and met a few people, other than the people I already knew and played with.  Then like two weeks later the clan went away, the clan leader retired and we got new teams, leadership etc, as everyone got split into two.  Since the split I haven't even learned the new TS credentials...

 

So frankly, I'm not heavily vested nor particularly influential, nor am I privvy to any information on the subject, nor was I there when it happened.  Plus frankly, I'm mostly just interested in clans for clan wars, until then there isn't reallly much point to them.  I mostly play with the same dozen people, a few of which joined Pincer, so I followed suit.  Hell, I'm not even entirely certainly who my clan leader is... If it's concep, he's banned anyways so not much he could do.  If it's dddqqq I barely the know the guy and came to be part of the clan as an administrative reorg...

 

Gee that sounds nice and...stable.  Perhaps you should start looking for greener pastures. :)

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."


_Tebra #274 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:20 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16120 battles
  • 738
  • [XPD]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
I can just say that us mighty spartans don't cheat!

SkiFletch #275 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:26 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30259 battles
  • 5,911
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014

View Post_Xerxes, on 19 April 2015 - 02:14 PM, said:

Dance Spartan. 

 

I'm white...  Got no moves, sorry to disappoint 



Rocket_From_The_Tomb #276 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:49 PM

    I Blame Rocket

  • Players
  • 17008 battles
  • 3,783
  • [SCSC]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View Post_Tebra, on 19 April 2015 - 01:20 PM, said:

I can just say that us mighty spartans don't cheat!

Wrong.

Most of the founding members came from the same original Clan. I am quite a collector of video, audio and screen shots. I will build a thread that may be less than flattering. No one is "clean". 



dimzzy #277 Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:53 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39789 battles
  • 4,189
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View Post_Xerxes, on 19 April 2015 - 07:49 PM, said:

I am quite a collector of video, audio and screen shots. I will build a thread that may be less than flattering. No one is "clean". 

 

Prove me playing dirty.



naktl #278 Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:17 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18714 battles
  • 607
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View Post_Xerxes, on 19 April 2015 - 11:56 AM, said:

Your a known WG apologist. Try harder.

 

What?  What does this even mean?  You make it sound like WG is some sort of political institution or something rather than a corporation that develops games.  As such there are places where we might support or criticize there intent and implementation at different points.  For me I do so related to my preferences regarding an enjoyable game.  Simple and subjective.  I might have some moral consideration about corporations writ large as a systemand such (I do in fact), but that is distinct from WG role as a game developer.  Maybe they have some sort of stock portfolio or something as a corporation that I would question.  I suppose I could generate some sort of consideration about the implications of the game that might include WG.  None of that would have to do my assessment of them as a developer and where I might be variously critical or supportive.  You seem to be implying that assessing their behavior as a developer in way or another is some sort of moral issue for you.  You then seem to categorizing people based on your random moral attributions.   I'm a bit confused by that, I guess.

 

You might just be trolling.  I dunno.  If not, I might suggest that there are more important domains in which to consider morality.  Seems a bit misplaced to me.


 


rhettaz #279 Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:30 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26100 battles
  • 143
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

Said I'd post my best runs in the blitz madness contest, so here they are.

 

To M4 Pickers in the bracket:  sorry but it took me near 100 runs in the T49 to get this result, so I logged way more games in it.

 


Youtube: here


Delta256 #280 Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:36 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10086 battles
  • 5,770
  • [IMPR]
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013

View Postrhettaz, on 19 April 2015 - 03:30 PM, said:

Said I'd post my best runs in the blitz madness contest, so here they are.

 

To M4 Pickers in the bracket:  sorry but it took me near 100 runs in the T49 to get this result, so I logged way more games in it.

 

 

I like how the M4 game rewarded you with less, even though you did more overall. WG, you so silly.

I sometimes drive Warships too.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users