• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

ErikBlack #301 Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5958 battles
  • [3AD]

View PostClydeman72, on 19 April 2015 - 05:28 PM, said:

Hopefully even beyond the cheating on the madness contest the TS countdowns come to an end.  Put yourself in the shoes of the other pour souls who are not part of your clan.  It's certainly not fun for them. 

"lol this is 2 good, does the clan really need to care with the common folk" ~ http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/17861-possible-cheater-solution/page__st__80__pid__269563#entry269563

dimzzy #302 Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39789 battles
  • [-1]

View PostClydeman72, on 20 April 2015 - 03:28 AM, said:

Hopefully even beyond the cheating on the madness contest the TS countdowns come to an end.  Put yourself in the shoes of the other pour souls who are not part of your clan.  It's certainly not fun for them. 

I've never participated in those but honestly there is no way to prevent this and even so they are rare. And I don't think that it's always a trouble: if you see something fishy you could just go explore the map or join the fun or keep fighting--for example Triarii guys always fight properly and it's always fun to meet them.

_Meta #303 Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19443 battles
  • [SRT-]

View Postdimzzy, on 20 April 2015 - 08:02 AM, said:

I've never participated in those but honestly there is no way to prevent this and even so they are rare. And I don't think that it's always a trouble: if you see something fishy you could just go explore the map or join the fun or keep fighting--for example Triarii guys always fight properly and it's always fun to meet them.

Agreed and I like to think Titan guys are the same. Yes, we had two players involved, but our leadership jumped on this right away and took action. While it is a bit of a black eye, I've yet to see any other clan step up and publicly do something. 

"It's a fool that goes into battle and doesn't use every tool at his disposal. If you ever catch yourself in a "fair" fight, you deserve to lose."-- Meta

Anachro12 #304 Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9872 battles
  • [III-S]

View Postmetaboculous68, on 20 April 2015 - 08:24 AM, said:

Agreed and I like to think Titan guys are the same. Yes, we had two players involved, but our leadership jumped on this right away and took action. While it is a bit of a black eye, I've yet to see any other clan step up and publicly do something. 

I have admiration for Monopower and TITAN. Though I may not think both apologies from the guys were very sincere, Mono stepped in right away and took care of business. He has what it takes to lead.

Str8UpJack #305 Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15138 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostClydeman72, on 19 April 2015 - 10:28 PM, said:

There is nothing wrong with groups of people gathering on a TS3 server and going a count-in.  It's not like you all get on the same side anyway.  When Triarii run our Gladiator nights, we typically get anywhere from 4-12 members into the same match and we are normally split across both teams.

The reason WE do this is to create a more competitive match where we know good players are on BOTH sides.  We never do these count-ins so we can troll the other players.  If anything, the other players should be happy to see a group of clan members on their side because it means there is a coordinated effort to win taking place.  We ( Triarii ) love to beat the crap out of each other more than we like to beat the crap out of pubs.. many times we ignore the pubs and go after each other instead.

Don't confuse the issue.  The issue is clans CHEATING IN AN ORGANIZED FASHION - not clans competing in an organized fashion.   

If you have any doubts as to how we run out Gladiator events you can click on the twitch link below and see some of out events.  Whenever I am able to record one of these nights the entire 2-3 hours is up and available for viewing so I am not trying to hide anything by picking only certain highlights.. The highlights are all that is available at the moment because I haven't been able to record anything for the last 2 weeks and 14 days is the limit for stream storage on Twitch.

Edited by Str8UpJack, 20 April 2015 - 01:50 PM.

Mobcrush.com/Str8UpJack / Founding Member of Triarii iii 

NullestFuke #306 Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14450 battles
  • [RBLN]

View PostAnachro12, on 20 April 2015 - 01:41 PM, said:

I have admiration for Monopower and TITAN. Though I may not think both apologies from the guys were very sincere, Mono stepped in right away and took care of business. He has what it takes to lead.

Monos a great leader! 

E 100, Fv 4202, Fv215b, Fv215b 183, Jgpz e100, Obj 140, Pz. 2 j

BRUENHILLDE #307 Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:14 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 15172 battles
  • [US-1]

View PostAnachro12, on 20 April 2015 - 08:41 AM, said:

Agreed. And thats why this has festered with these other clans. The leaders of the other clans involved sit in silence while their minions try to engage the community with ridicules statements. This leads me and others to come to the conclusion that either the leaders of those other clans either knew about it or condoned this sort of scandal. If not then why the silence?  

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

_Tebra #308 Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16120 battles
  • [XPD]

View Postwth_EU_guy, on 19 April 2015 - 03:46 PM, said:

That application has been pending for a long time now...if you don't get in, you should check out Attrition. 

I so sorry, but attrition too good, I needs a good stat padding clan. I even bought m10 and is6... I will never give up, they are just playing hard to get! 

WTF_EU_guy #309 Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Post_Tebra, on 20 April 2015 - 02:39 PM, said:

I so sorry, but attrition too good, I needs a good stat padding clan. I even bought m10 and is6... I will never give up, they are just playing hard to get! 

I'm sorry to hear the clan you applied to has standards :( Don't worry, we don't. I have put in a good word for you and you have been added to the Blitzkrieg roster here: http://wotbstars.com/clans.php?clan=5&geo=NA&lang=eng. Congratulations! Now, you will need to go through our training and indoctrination in the ways of boosting and fail tooning, but we know you can do it!

_Meta #310 Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19443 battles
  • [SRT-]

View PostStr8UpJack, on 20 April 2015 - 08:45 AM, said:

There is nothing wrong with groups of people gathering on a TS3 server and going a count-in.  It's not like you all get on the same side anyway.  When Triarii run our Gladiator nights, we typically get anywhere from 4-12 members into the same match and we are normally split across both teams.

The reason WE do this is to create a more competitive match where we know good players are on BOTH sides.  We never do these count-ins so we can troll the other players.  If anything, the other players should be happy to see a group of clan members on their side because it means there is a coordinated effort to win taking place.  We ( Triarii ) love to beat the crap out of each other more than we like to beat the crap out of pubs.. many times we ignore the pubs and go after each other instead.

Don't confuse the issue.  The issue is clans CHEATING IN AN ORGANIZED FASHION - not clans competing in an organized fashion.   

If you have any doubts as to how we run out Gladiator events you can click on the twitch link below and see some of out events.  Whenever I am able to record one of these nights the entire 2-3 hours is up and available for viewing so I am not trying to hide anything by picking only certain highlights.. The highlights are all that is available at the moment because I haven't been able to record anything for the last 2 weeks and 14 days is the limit for stream storage on Twitch.

Could not agree more. You could put Titan in place of iii and the thought process is the same. We love competitive matches. How many times have you finished a battle and checked the players on both sides? How many have a WR above 51? Who wouldn't want to see multiple 55+ guys on their team. I know I would be freaking thrilled. 

"It's a fool that goes into battle and doesn't use every tool at his disposal. If you ever catch yourself in a "fair" fight, you deserve to lose."-- Meta

_clyde #311 Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31579 battles
  • [SRT-]

View PostStr8UpJack, on 20 April 2015 - 05:45 AM, said:

I have no problem with TS countdowns provided your clan members are mature and treat it like a normal match (even if clan members are on both sides).  I am sure that your clan (and many others) are mature and don't engage in silliness.

But I am sure there are are many TS countdowns with some clans where they act immature and toy with the non-clan members.  This is not cool.  Remember you are representing yourselves and your clan.  Also remember you might be recorded at any given time.

If the game is so boring that you have to resort to trolling and annoying other players you need to find something else to do.  It is really just another form of fail tooning (the exact same type of behavior and maturity).  

CC_Sly #312 Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:09 PM

Community Lead

• Players
  • 3092 battles
  • [WGA]
Locking - I will be looking into this.

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users