• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

Rocket_From_The_Tomb #41 Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:58 PM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17008 battles
  • [SCSC]

View Postace1234, on 18 April 2015 - 08:41 AM, said:

the MM, "potatoes" and random afks isn't cheating. Fail toons is trolling the community and whether wot admits it cheating.  Throwing matches or stat padding is flat out cheating. 

cheat
CHēt/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
  1. 1
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
    "she always cheats at cards"

2. 2
    avoid (something undesirable) by luck or skill.
    "she cheated death in a spectacular crash"
    synonyms: avoidescapeevadeeludeMore

I agree it's cheating.  Que ups if done to have legitimate battles is very fun. Using it to do group photos at the expense of other players is unacceptable. 

My cavalier attitude is from seeing continued disregard from WG in addressing these issues. 

The only players that even understand what is occurring are mostly on this Forum. That being a very small portion of gamers. WG has no real motivation to placate a small minority. 

Honestly it's probably cheaper for them to have us quit game than to address issues.

Just my perception.

BRUENHILLDE #42 Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:58 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 15170 battles
  • [US-1]
Report em! And I hope your report gets something done. Those fools have been running rampant like that since this game started. Just look up yolo monday youtube vids from the leader of those clans. Its such a "concept". Where they box in people on their own team so their clan mates can get easy kills and block their own team shots. I dont care who you are or what clan you are in it gives you no right to ruin other innocent peoples games just so you can have a good laugh. 

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

Slap_Attack #43 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:00 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8522 battles
good thing I don't participate in Blitz Madness lol.

CO-COMMANDER - JOIN THE PACK - YOUTUBE - 9k Subscribles

>>>>>>http://www.youtube.com/SlapAttack<<<<<< 

TwistedMetal_ #44 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14177 battles
  • [DFNT]

View PostDelta256, on 18 April 2015 - 06:58 AM, said:

Well, my words here have cause a major diplomatic fallout with one of the clans allegedly involved. So that kinda sucks. To the leader of said clan, please read the OP before shouting at me. I'm not trying to villainize your clan as a whole, but I will not put up with cheaters. Thanks.

Perhaps you should think twice before naming and shaming! We had this discussion before! Regardless there are many people grinding out this competition legit! As many of my clan mates are! Again you jump to conclusions without specific facts!

Player_39363936 #45 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 67126 battles
  • [EWENS]

View PostDelta256, on 18 April 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

Well, my words here have cause a major diplomatic fallout with one of the clans allegedly involved. So that kinda sucks. To the leader of said clan, please read the OP before shouting at me. I'm not trying to villainize your clan as a whole, but I will not put up with cheaters. Thanks.

The clans have brought this on themselves.  Everyone in the clans of these cheaters need to be banned.  

skittlestime #46 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 49714 battles
  • [GRIM]

View PostTwistedMetal_1, on 18 April 2015 - 09:02 AM, said:

Perhaps you should think twice before naming and shaming! We had this discussion before! Regardless there are many people grinding out this competition legit! As many of my clan mates are! Again you jump to conclusions without specific facts!

he apologized publicly. Why kick him while he's down?  

Player_39363936 #47 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 67126 battles
  • [EWENS]

View PostTwistedMetal_1, on 18 April 2015 - 03:02 PM, said:

Name and shame all of them.   It's pretty clear we deserve to know who the cheaters are.

BRUENHILLDE #48 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:08 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 15170 battles
  • [US-1]

View Postthieldke, on 18 April 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

The clans have brought this on themselves.  Everyone in the clans of these cheaters need to be banned.  

Actually theres a few good people in these clans. No need to ban everyone. I would rather see the "concept" of banning just the main clan ring leader. 

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

Delta256 #49 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10086 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostTwistedMetal_1, on 18 April 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

Here's the thing: I didn't name and shame, your members did, by cheating. If you don't like being called out, keep your users under control. That is your responsibilty as a clan commander. Just because we were discussing alliances, does not mean I will stay silent in the face of this nonsense. 

I sometimes drive Warships too.

sheriffsherman #50 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24534 battles
Look at this!  What these people do to our community.  It's causing divisiveness and trouble in the community.  This makes me most angry of all and these fellas are getting a big kick out of this, of that I'm sure.

FIRST TO 200 TANKS ON BLITZ!!!

I'm a gen 1 gamer, been crushing bad guys since the 1970s

Aventre3 #51 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25854 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostTwistedMetal_1, on 18 April 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

I'm glad to see you standing up for your legit members but not commenting on the actions revealed in the OP.

For advice and review of Premium Tanks, please see this post.

coolshark789 #52 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11912 battles

View PostDelta256, on 18 April 2015 - 10:08 AM, said:

Here's the thing: I didn't name and shame, your members did, by cheating. If you don't like being called out, keep your users under control. That is your responsibilty as a clan commander. Just because we were discussing alliances, does not mean I will stay silent in the face of this nonsense. 

So if it's our responsibility as clan commanders why do you feel as though you can name our whole clan as responsible?

Alpha Commander of Defiant 

sheriffsherman #53 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24534 battles
Twisted I know you had nothing to do with this.  But please punish anyone in your group that participated.  This goes beyond clan ties, this hurts all clans and the community as a whole.  And we wonder why so many would be fine and sane posters choose to stay away.

FIRST TO 200 TANKS ON BLITZ!!!

I'm a gen 1 gamer, been crushing bad guys since the 1970s

The_Gister #54 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10051 battles
  • [PRAMO]
This is a reason why WG should release clan wars and tank company battles sooner.

Just Wait until Clan Wars come out...

_clyde #55 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31579 battles
  • [SRT-]

Wow this is beyond lame.  I guess many of the forum members here complaining about stat nazis have a real point.  But wow if you don't even earn those stats fairly......

In being on these forums for a few weeks I have noticed there are some cool clan members.  Before coming on these forums I had a very negative opinion of clans.  But there are also so extremely elitist clan members on here as well.  And to learn that these star lording elitists don't even earn things fairly...... Wow

I can deal with potatoes and bad MM.  But elitist clan guys are a different story

1carburo #56 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 53863 battles

View PostTwistedMetal_1, on 18 April 2015 - 09:02 AM, said:

What more "specific facts" do you need? The OP posted a picture of the players cheating. Of course not very member of the group was involved, but you decided to associate with them, and I bet you this isn't the first time they engage in this type of boorish behavior. You probably suspected the would do something like this, so you shouldn't act surprised when their actions reflect on you.

I know that if I see any of my regular toon mates doing this I will call them on it right away. 

Delta256 #57 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10086 battles
  • [IMPR]

View Postcoolshark789, on 18 April 2015 - 10:14 AM, said:

So if it's our responsibility as clan commanders why do you feel as though you can name our whole clan as responsible?

For the last time, I didn't. Look at the OP, that is where I derived my list. I also said that I wouldn't blanket an entire clan as cheaters, but you guys seem to conveniently skip over those posts in order to swing at me. I don't hate DFNT. I hate cheaters. You're not all cheaters, but there are cheaters amongst you. You need to deal with that.

KFCOFMadgascar #58 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7007 battles

WOW JUST WOW 

8/30/14-3/4/16

Carrot__Panda #59 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18925 battles
  • [PURPL]

View Postthieldke, on 18 April 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

maybe you should research these clans, only a handful of people from a certain clan have done this. Many of those from Defiant/Titan aren't even doing this. You think you can just go around and start blaming an entire clan for the actions of a certain person or persons? Hows about you rethink your process of shaming and then come back with facts that don't include an entire clan who doesn't partake in these actions.

TIER X's: Obj.140, T-62A, IS-7, IS-4, Obj.268E-100   

Delta256 #60 Posted 18 April 2015 - 03:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10086 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostCarrot__Panda, on 18 April 2015 - 10:30 AM, said:

maybe you should research these clans, only a handful of people from a certain clan have done this. Many of those from Defiant/Titan aren't even doing this. You think you can just go around and start blaming an entire clan for the actions of a certain person or persons? Hows about you rethink your process of shaming and then come back with facts that don't include an entire clan who doesn't partake in these actions.

Everyone here so far has made a point of saying that THEY'RE NOT BLAMING THE WHOLE CLAN(s). They merely want to see action from the clans who have members participating in this less-than-stellar activity.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users