LFP: Looking For Platoon

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

_Tenshi #21 Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18107 battles
  • [RBLN]
I'm looking for a platoon mate, preferably anyone with medium tank, tier 8-9. Win-rate does not matter. All that matter is "you have to know what you're doing". I hate having team with people who rushed to the middle of nowhere and watching them blew up. Yet also I'm tired of having to carry my own team alone. 

- Stats? Don't be lazy and take a look see here! -

lostrozzacavalli #22 Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 131 battles
I am looking for a platoon mate, preferably someone who specializes in tank destroyers, preferably russian so they can show me some of the tips and tricks of the trade! I currently have a TIER 4 ELITE SU-85B and a TIER 5 SU-85, I would love someone to show me how to run my SU-85 like a boss, if someone can help me please send me a message and add me in-game, my name is lostrozzacavalli thanks so much! Hope to have someone to run with, maybe we can skype chat too while playing? Thanks!

IN-GAME NAME: lostrozzacavalli

- RUSSIAN TD's FTW! -

Anael #23 Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2965 battles
  • [--7--]

View Postchowpow531, on 14 July 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

I'm looking for a platoon mate, preferably anyone with medium tank, tier 8-9. Win-rate does not matter. All that matter is "you have to know what you're doing". I hate having team with people who rushed to the middle of nowhere and watching them blew up. Yet also I'm tired of having to carry my own team alone. 

Same feeling here.

Was 72% win rate. Now it's 69,6% and I can't get 70% again. Over 500 battles.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Official Translator - WOT, WOT 360, WOT Blitz, WOWP and World of Warships 

Hardcore Player

Tier X - T62A / IS7

camtaysmit #24 Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 3371 battles

View Postsartox1, on 27 June 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

Hi every one!! If you are lookong for a platoon add me in-game. Atm I'm on tier two but no worries on that matter, soon will get bigger! Pd: In case you really care about stats, I a m no noob, I have already being playing at pc wot for two years.

Sure add me

EmilioTheGreat13 #25 Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4537 battles
  • [GOGO3]
I am looking for a platoon mate, have tier VI for German tech tree in tank destroyer, med and heavy tanks. Also have tier 5 in American heavy and 4 in Russian heavy.  I. Am active, and experienced, and looking for someone who would rather work as a team then rush the Map. Or go afk and hide.  Please add me, don't care about win/loss. 

_Tenshi #26 Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18107 battles
  • [RBLN]

View PostAnael, on 14 July 2014 - 06:33 PM, said:

Same feeling here.

Was 72% win rate. Now it's 69,6% and I can't get 70% again. Over 500 battles.

You tell me...

things has been going very bad for me, and no luck so far...

just to tell you, my win rate was 68%, now it's 57%. From all of those battles, I earned only few credits, while losing 2/3 of my total credits. Because of this, I had no choice but to sell every tank I had, but a stock T54 with nothing, not even a single consumables or equipments :(..

- Stats? Don't be lazy and take a look see here! -

Delta263 #27 Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4127 battles
  • [1STAD]

View PostGanymedes, on 12 July 2014 - 04:59 PM, said:

Tier VII here on all nationalities.  Mostly trying to get my American medium line up to X.  Add me if you don't like to rush the base and you want to work as a team.

I have a tier 5 ATM but a, half way to getting my tier 6 for XP and dont worry my tier 5 can take out tier 7 tanks cause i am put in battles with them sometimes so if you want contact me and i would be glad to platoon all i want to do is team work without getting literally shot in the [edited]by my own ally cause it has happened to me 3 times just yesterday for example this was one of my battles actually to though all my allies charged up to cap base so i stayed back to cover the bridge which made it possible to create a perfect flank for the hostiles to use and massacre my team then this guy in the M6 kept on saying attack so many times and when he saw me guarding the bridge he shot me 3 times right in the rear took away half my HP and damaged my ammo couple seconds later two enemy heavy tanks decide to cross bridge one was a VK30.01H and the other was a DW2 i was more worried about the VK right there cause the DW2 can rarely damage my health or modules unless its tracks but the VK was getting hits that where killing me i didnt stand a chance got two shots off before i got destroyed all i needed was 1 more shot and the VK would have been destroyed so i can thank my ally in the M6 for that loss yes we lost that battle horribly we didnt get a single kill cause they did that flank 

Delta263

King_James_2 #28 Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:55 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2130 battles
  • [XHAWK]
I'm tier 5, soon to be tier 6 using German heavy tanks.

LarsGarvey #29 Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9049 battles
  • [III-Z]

I'm looking for one (or more) platoon mates. Currently, I have a M6 (VI), T29 (VII), and—mostly to support the game developers, but also because I was curious about lighter tanks and tank destroyers/sniping—I picked up a Dicker Max (VI), which is a fun, not necessarily a great, tank. (Yes, yes, I know, I'm not doing it right. But I am starting to figure her out.) I'm not going to say I'm fantastic at WOT: Blitz, but I do enjoy playing a lot, and have picked up an idea of how to win and some decent medals over 800 games or so—Pool's (6 kills), four Radley-Walter's (5 kills), and two Kolobanov's ("Stand alone against three enemy vehicles and win") medals. (And yes, at 800-ish battles, I know others have done much, much better, and I applaud them. I'm a bit of a late-blooming gamer.)

I was doing pretty well on my own for the most part, but recently I've hit a weird patch where I have been on some of the worst teams. (The recent jump up to VII has also put me into a lot of battles with VIIIs and IXs, which haven't always gone very well, especially as I'm still upgrading the tank.) I've been on way too many teams where no one sticks together, everyone either rushes into the fray to get tag teamed in the open or camps in a sniper perch when they don't have a shot, leaving a number of us hitting the SOS button while getting massacred, and it's been hard to win. Slipped from just shy of 60% victories to 49.5% over the last week or so, which sucks. Had a great platoon mate for a while, but our schedules don't seem to sync up anymore, and would love to find someone who I can roll around with. Really enjoyed a few games I played with a player who kept urging our team to stick together (either as a herd or in smaller groups), not to go it alone (save for the snipers, but even they can use spotters from time to time), and to be patient. Not saying everyone has to play this way or that the dude was some kind of zen master in a tank, but it worked better than everyone rushing off in different directions from the start and not communicating (except to hit SOS).

At the moment, I have a 459 rating (not sure if that is really any good, or a number to be mocked—if so, feel free to do so, don't have a thin skin or anything) and am working my way (slowly) back above 50% wins. If you are a tier VI-VIII and are also looking for a platoon mate, drop me a line in-game. I'm in Washington, DC (EST), and typically play after work (7-10 pm or so). Haven't been around much on weekends, sadly, as I've been out helping my ma, and she lives way out in the middle of nowhere with terrible internet.

Community Pledge Signer

Current Tank Rotation:

M103 * T32 * T34 * T29 * SU-100Y * T-34

felwred #30 Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:35 AM

Private

• Players
  • 10124 battles

Tier 6 looking for platoon mates. I can run 4-5 to earn credits but need to build up xp in my Tier 6 M4A3E8. I like the speed/armor combination for an all purpose tank. I have a decent win ratio but it dropped a bit after stepping into the tier 6 tank (not outfitted and virgin crew make it a tough start). Add me if you need a reliable platoon mate.

Felwred

MiloSullivans #31 Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:17 AM

Private

• Players
  • 403 battles
Tier 7 T25AT looking for a platoon. 

SergPotato #32 Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:21 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6895 battles
Tier VII (7) Badass. T29 and Tiger 1 Looking for hope! Get wrecking bro!

Proud member of the 501st Clan [501st Reserve] <(owo)

Blitz Blog : BlitzWithSerg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users