rule violations guide

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Whosear #21 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:24 AM

Private

• Players
  • 4170 battles
  • [LOL]
WOTB does respond to reports because I was reported. And it was verified. While I never called anyone personally names, I got on players and team in general for poor play and called teams, Morons, imbeciles, etc. out of anger. I critiqued their play in the harshest terms possible after I was destroyed and felt I was either abandoned in battle or another player's poor play got me killed. I forgot that I learned the rules as I went along, by accident or still don't know how some commands work. 

​After the verified Provocative Communications message, I have changed my message. I just got mad at my team while I duked it out with three tanks and was destroyed. I called them, "Fellas" instead of "Morons". Then I flipped through the surviving tanks and gave information, encouragement and suggested actions. I couple responded and did well.

​Also, I rarely complain. I had problems with lag, which left me not in control of my tank. I learned to close the game and reopen. Sometimes my tank was destroyed. Other times it was still in play. I tried something and it worked. So when my team wants to vote thumbs down for Inactive in Battle, I say that it might be lag. 

​Anyway, my two cents. Happy Hunting.

Whosear #22 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:26 AM

Private

• Players
  • 4170 battles
  • [LOL]

View PostSteve4th, on 23 August 2015 - 07:15 PM, said:

Submitted a Blocking violation today (Rule 4.01).  A player blocked my slower tank from moving forward within the first 10 seconds of the game and kept at me until we were the only 2 players left alive on my team.  Took screen shorts and reported the incident.

​I have had this happen on occasion. I will ID the tank type, and say, "Blocking is Unsporting Conduct", a complaint. It has done the trick, and if not, I voted thumbs down.

Also tagged with rule violations, guide

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users