rule violations guide

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Whosear #21 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:24 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11605 battles
  • [KOW]
WOTB does respond to reports because I was reported. And it was verified. While I never called anyone personally names, I got on players and team in general for poor play and called teams, Morons, imbeciles, etc. out of anger. I critiqued their play in the harshest terms possible after I was destroyed and felt I was either abandoned in battle or another player's poor play got me killed. I forgot that I learned the rules as I went along, by accident or still don't know how some commands work. 

​After the verified Provocative Communications message, I have changed my message. I just got mad at my team while I duked it out with three tanks and was destroyed. I called them, "Fellas" instead of "Morons". Then I flipped through the surviving tanks and gave information, encouragement and suggested actions. I couple responded and did well.

​Also, I rarely complain. I had problems with lag, which left me not in control of my tank. I learned to close the game and reopen. Sometimes my tank was destroyed. Other times it was still in play. I tried something and it worked. So when my team wants to vote thumbs down for Inactive in Battle, I say that it might be lag. 

​Anyway, my two cents. Happy Hunting.

Whosear #22 Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:26 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11605 battles
  • [KOW]

View PostSteve4th, on 23 August 2015 - 07:15 PM, said:

Submitted a Blocking violation today (Rule 4.01).  A player blocked my slower tank from moving forward within the first 10 seconds of the game and kept at me until we were the only 2 players left alive on my team.  Took screen shorts and reported the incident.

​I have had this happen on occasion. I will ID the tank type, and say, "Blocking is Unsporting Conduct", a complaint. It has done the trick, and if not, I voted thumbs down.

Allen_James #23 Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:20 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14959 battles
  • [RLWAR]
How is it two people that know each other can get together to make a verified complaint against myself but i am unable to see who they are and what inactivity they speak of. It's bull. Another person and myself could get together if we saw fit and make the same complaint and that person wouldn't know why just that a so called verified complaint was made, how ignorant!

fdavis3274 #24 Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 32418 battles
I was just put in the penalty box for1 hour.  I have no idea why and I don’t take screenshots during the game. Does the accuser have to present a screenshot before action like this is taken. I have also had other players send me chat messages apologizing and saying they reported me by accident. Just wondering if proof has to be provided to send these violations. Sorry for my ignorance but just trying to understand. Thanks in advance 

Also tagged with rule violations, guide

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users