• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

WareJC #81 Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13472 battles
  • [2PINT]
Hey thank you for the work.Good list.
"Your lack of effort or your death is not my concern. However lack of effort will lead to your death by their hand or mine."

martindogger #82 Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 209 battles
  • [EMRS]

Hy guys, 

I'm martindogger. Only 5 battles done on this server, but well above 12k on the EU server. I'm a Community Contributor there too, and started my clan Empros in May last year. 

I'd like to share my YouTube channel, which I've dubbed Load Aim ... Fire!

https://www.youtube....xKwm9PNWVAYwSfw

I've been running a series called Basic Blitz with some tutorial stuff and how-to. 

Here's the latest addition to that playlist:

And one of the latest gameplay videos, with a funky new intro as well:

Find us on Facebook too www.facebook.com/loadaimfire

Cheers all, happy tanking and o7!

martindogger

Edited by martindogger, 04 April 2016 - 09:57 PM.

Load Aim Fire! ... my YouTube channel

slightly noob free gameplay | Map Guides | Blitz Tutorials | Tank Reviews

5400+ subscribers and counting! Join the happiness!

Playing on the EU server mostly, 25k battles there so not a complete noob :child:

Anon_____ #83 Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:19 PM

Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 45570 battles

Not sure how I missed tossing my name on this list but please add me when you get a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOP6DWRh05ceD3lk81ggMg

Description: Full Blitz coverage including commentated gameplay, tank reviews, first looks, guides and everything in between.

All lines complete | all tanks aced 255/255

Current top 10 rated NA tanks: SU-100M1 #1 | Fury #2 | Sherman Jumbo #2 | Ha-Go #2 | PZ IVD #3 | Crom B #3 | PZ IVS #5 | Waff PZ IV #5 | T23E3 #5 | Rudy #3 | Pz III/IV #7 | VK 30.01 P #8 |

Edelweis #9 | SU-122-54 #9 | Dicker Max #10 | M8A1 #6

watch me on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/anonwotb | my youtube channel

1966MustangFastBack #84 Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:24 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8649 battles
  • [LIES]

https://www.youtube....4uIf1JoOpx5RNdA

little bit late but here u go :)

Ayyo

johandelange #85 Posted 16 April 2016 - 03:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26347 battles

View PostAnon_____, on 05 April 2016 - 12:19 AM, said:

Not sure how I missed tossing my name on this list but please add me when you get a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOP6DWRh05ceD3lk81ggMg

Description: Full Blitz coverage including commentated gameplay, tank reviews, first looks, guides and everything in between.

Anon, bro, you should get a special mention for the amazing stuff you post. I'm enjoying the channel very much!

Team mates, please help me by reading Lert's excellent guide to basic tanking.

My Yolo Life YouTube Channel

johandelange #86 Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26347 battles

I'm trying something different at the moment with content for Blitz. Have a look and let me know what you would change, what I should make next and what theme you would like after I'm done with LOTR / Hobbit 'Tales from Middleburg' series :)  If you do have time watching Tales from Middleburg let me know what you think and help me get better with suggestions!

https://www.youtube....I428NvkRwqSL1bA

Generally I'm showing how to play in higher ping games as I'm usually running between 250 and 300. I'm trying some instructional vids too like the T29 battle in Fort Despair for example.

Edited by johandelange, 16 April 2016 - 04:04 PM.

Team mates, please help me by reading Lert's excellent guide to basic tanking.

My Yolo Life YouTube Channel

Klaus_Klavier #87 Posted 17 April 2016 - 09:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17129 battles

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6DuF0l_lx_XvgeOKwNcsqw?

Klaus_Klavier Gaming

A channel that follows Klaus on his Music driven world of tanks blitz adventures.

-Tank gameplay

-Tank reviews

-Klaus talking about tanks and what strategies to utilize with them

Edited by Klaus_Klavier, 17 April 2016 - 09:17 PM.

The E25 Whisperer

"Beware for those who those who stare into the abyss....lest the abyss stares back" 

purchasabIe #88 Posted 18 April 2016 - 09:34 PM

Based Stickman

• Players
  • 15827 battles

Cool!

Edited by snapZ_, 29 April 2016 - 03:05 PM.

Click here to give a damn

Rev_ianc_bell #89 Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28908 battles
  • [PRD]
Is this list still being updated? My channel is modest, but it exists. https://www.youtube....Qcr8GmPTCycnxYA

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

Chavalitos_De_Guerra #90 Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Banned
  • 11538 battles
  • [NCPD]

YouTube Channel: _ly PlayzBlitz

Channel Link: https://m.youtube.co...J25rDycE-lQPFIA

All about World of Tanks Blitz stuff (glitches and gameplays)

My YouTube Channel

Favorite Tanks: Obj.140Kenny Otsu - IS-6

Most Hated Tanks: Doom Turtle - Death Star - Type 59

Meerkat_Medium #91 Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:23 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10579 battles
  • [ROTI]

View Postalexbuildit, on 27 May 2015 - 12:56 PM, said:

Due to Thunderthie's leaving the thread about the different YouTube channels from users about blitz are no longer updated. I will copy paste em here and maintain and update the thread. If you are not shown on the list or do not want to be shown let me know here.

Below is a collection of WoTB YouTube channels along with a brief description of their focus. Whether you’re a beginner looking to learn the ropes or a seasoned pro in search of new tips and tricks, you’ve come to the right place.

If you're channel isn't listed and you would like to be included, please post your URL as well as a description of the focus of your videos. 

• _eL33t_ - "My channel is just pure domination."

• Alexbuildit -"Review and gameplay for all tiers of tanks of all nations of WoTB."

• Armzilla49 - "Gameplays, Commentaries, and Guides from a super unicum"

• 1991Syclone - "Just starting out. Basic gameplay, will be asking for tips from the pros when I post videos.  No music or commentary as of yet, just whatever you'd hear when playing.  Various tanks from Tier 6-10."

• 3145 - "Basically just a bunch of game plays. No commentary yet and I might add music sooner or later, just starting out. Might do a few reviews on tank that I like but that's about it."

• Ace_of_spades1216 - "I am trying to provide a fun yet informative environment. I do commentary platoon battles/teamwork videos and all round good battles. I also will post videos showing my mistakes so others don't make the same ones so I will post videos of when I do bad."

• Blesd12 -"Beginning as gameplay of world of tanks blitz, it will increase to a plethora of games. But mainly blitz. Cause, you know, blitz is cool"

• BearHawkMan - "Compilations, gameplay, walkthroughs, frags of the week and an all around good time!"

• bigpoppadaddy -"This is a Clan website to promote tanks skills and to promote Loyalty and Team Unity."

• concep - "Reviews, Gameplays. Basically everything."

• car105king -"Hey I'm starting a youtube chanel, I'l put gameplays with music in them"

• chessredpanda - "RUSSIA!!!!RUSSIAN!!!!!RANDOM!!!RUSSIAN!!!REPLAYS!!!"

• dimzzy - "My games which were memorable for some reasons; I hope to look back at them and see that I'm getting better."

• Dxia - "You will find some replays of the games that I think might be fun to watch..."

• Faber711 - " i upload funny wot blitz videos and gameplays! Sub n like :)"

• Firefly_1026 - "Advancing up the lines, gameplay of tank line grinds along the way"

• fullestnuke - "Learn how to be a rock hard medium tank driver. Having trouble with noob teammates? I'll teach you how to carry so hard your back will break! Here you will find the fearsome Duke Nukem platoon in their natural habitat, the wot blitz battlefield!!"

• ItzHawkzzy -"Chill Gameplays, and sick music in the background."

• izenme -"First video is processing as I type this…"

• hughjass07 - "To provide an entertaining experience above all else, with a smattering of useful information or demonstration of techniques, both good and bad, thereby providing an example of the consequences of both.  Ja, for sure."

• jtemple507 - "Only have the one video of my platoon with Thehurt1231, but if I could get the recording apps to work I'll be doing reviews and gameplay on every single tank in the game except premiums."

• Kiser_Sosei -"Game Replays, Games with Live Team Speak commentary, Tank reviews with after commentary on game play, Multiple playlists organized by tank. Please comment and subscribe."

• LkASr - "Find unexpected ways to win and kill ASAP in the battlefield."

• MajorTroller - "All out exculsive Russian tank gameplay. Only Russian." 

• MSixteen -"My channel needs some love! I haven't been able to post many videos lately because my wifi is crap, but i upload when i can!"

• nanolite - "All kinds of WoTB related stuff with commentary from a pro, mainly gameplays."

• PixelRage -"Eastereggs, Glitches, and Gameplay."

• RonXan - "Guys please check out my channel, and PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBEEEEEEEE"

• Ruckus - "Welcome all to my channel. This is where you'll find my latest exploits and entries regarding the obsession of mine that is the mobile MMO; World of Tanks Blitz. Subscribe for regular updates featuring tips, tactics and tank action."

• Slap_Attack  Here on the SlapAttack channel we play and fight Tanks, Tanks, And More Tanks!!

• Spinee - "A bit of everything (Tank Reviews and Gameplay) with commentary :great:"

• The_Gister - "Game play with music, and soon to be reviews."

• TheGypsyDog - "I do normal gameplays that had a funny moment and later on will have tank reviews and maybe even subscriber replays, live and super games. Hint just started."

• Thehurt1231 - "Fun and intuitive videos for all. I platoon with lots of great players, and show gameplay that is fun and exciting, or it showcases things in Blitz. Tank reviews and tactics are common. I keep my videos short and to the point. This means more action per minute, and better gameplay. I am new and growing in YouTube, so I am little rusty. ;)"

• thunderthies - "Tutorials with commentary for beginner to intermediate tankers. These videos are intended to explain how battles typically develop and how to most efficiently play each map.

• Toxicgirl - "HAI my name is Cidney but my username is toxicgirl and I love games especially when you get to blow things up if you see me out on the battlefield better run because you'll be a puddle of acid when im done with you ^.^/ 

• Unitater  - "a channel featuring gameplay, reviews, and pub stomping :)"

UM ALEX U FOGOT ME!

VikkoTheTusken #92 Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:37 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

May as well add my random blather on here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfU8rEkQJCTrFuK9DFm2bQw

I focus on tank reviews, Blitz humor and tutorials.

I also do videos on Star Wars Galaxies and a Plotagon cartoon I do from time to time.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

Das_sem #93 Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:01 PM

Private

• Players
  • 301 battles
  • [EUREF]

Hi!

I'm Dassem from EU server! This is my channel: The Dassem Channel

(my name on EU server is Dassem_Ultor_ The matches I have on NA server are mostly from when EU server is updating)

I've published a lot of random mastery videos, but lately I've spent most of my time on my newly started series called "The Dassem Show". My goal is to make two episodes a month, each about 30-40 minutes long. The show contains such things as news, hero of the week, villain of the week, strategy section, and mastery matches. 

Hope you will find my videos entertaining and educational, and that you can learn to tolerate my Norwegian accent! ;)

(and I'm still new to video production, so expect the quality to increase for each episode. My current focus is the quality of the voiceover)

Hokey_Pokey #94 Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5 battles

"PoKRTeY" - Git gud

https://www.youtube....aZHdPufD7xhljBg

arman516 #95 Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8480 battles
  • [ANINV]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJ38elz8ALuTrl-jYcLf6Q

Just showing some new features in Blitz and showing some cool things that you may not have noticed!

My Stats

Favorite Tanks: VK 28.01, SU-152, SU-76i Ice Claw, Valentine II, RU 251, Valentine II and KV-1. Currently Grinding: I just want a KV-2

RenamedUser_1018103541 #96 Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:17 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles

RAMBO357

https://www.youtube....ser/fpsgamer357

Random blitz content, decent gameplay.

"Once you go back, you never go black" -turkey I met once in the desert "OMG WHAT IF KRIEG MADE TACOS! TACO DE KRIEG" -Carrot_Pand 

arman516 #97 Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:17 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8480 battles
  • [ANINV]
Maybe we should make a Youtube channels 3.0 because i mean... obviously this one is dead

My Stats

Favorite Tanks: VK 28.01, SU-152, SU-76i Ice Claw, Valentine II, RU 251, Valentine II and KV-1. Currently Grinding: I just want a KV-2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users