Rule Violations EULA WoT Blitz Forum Trolls

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Player_5773117413 #1 Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:30 PM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 26473 battles
  • [IRD]

Yes, yes, we all know of a certain someone running around the forums adding unwanted posts to our threads. However, I believe that many of you are taking the wrong approach, or are skimping out on the appropriate steps to deal with this problem.

Therefore, I present to you all a 3-Step Program to deal with all this nonsense. Did I mention it's FREE*? These 3-Step Program features [obviously] three simple steps that you need to take to address the issue of certain forumers adding trollish posts to these threads. The three steps are as follows:

Step 1) Add a neg. rep to those player's posts

Step 2) Report those posts by clicking the report button

Step 3) Final step is to ignore those person's future posts after completing the first two steps

Sounds simple, right? Let's go over that one more time just so you remember:

1) Neg rep.

2) Report

3) Ignore

If you're annoyed by trolls, why don't you just take the pledge** and try this 3-Step Program? Sign up for your commitment to the pledge below!

* Data, internet, electricity, and other charges may be incurred. The revenues from these charges proceed to a third party and are in no way related to kewlstory, Wargaming, WoT Blitz, or any other Wargaming owned trademark.

** Pledge is not a contract. Failure to uphold the pledge will result in no consequences with this post, these forumers, or this forum. Any consequences, costs, regrets, or other negative effects incurred by the pledgee will be their responsibility alone.

The E-25, skill ceiling so high it's in the next tier (basically, it's OP when used to its max. potential)

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

"[This Quote Could Be Yours! Inquire today! Or any day, for that matter]" - [This Could Be You!]

veetoh #2 Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10377 battles
YAY FREE 

KRIEG | USCUM | NE | PRAMO

YouTube channel - Dark Purple Veetoh

Unitater #3 Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22189 battles
Noice

All tier Xs acquired. Professional premium tank collector for WoTB.

Please check out my youtubeYOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Links to my guides can be found on my about me page (on profile)

Casual tanker, forum user, and pledge signer

reluctanttheist #4 Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:40 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 22979 battles
  • [III-H]

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users